European Championships 2011

• Edit: until the last matches point ratios:
    Bulgaria - 209:205 +4
    Slovakia - 215-211 +4

Bulgaria are + 11 just from the match against Germany
    Slovakia against Poland from two sets are +2. They must be +12 or more from the match to be first if they win 3-2!!!

• If Slovakia win 3:2 they will have 3 wins and we will have 2 wins and 1 lost - again 2nd. And Poland won't win 3:2 because they will face us if they defeat the czechs.

• It's either point ratio or head-to-head match. It'll be very close if it's point ratio.

Hmm, I'll bet on point ratio, it seems more in the style of CEV to me, especially after they removed the game ratio formula.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Oh this fox Anastasi screwed us again. These polish youngsters cannot take more from slovaks. WHy, Poland, Why. I believed in you and your honest. But probably i will revise my preferences.

• If there are two teams with еqual points. First they look at the number of the victories, then the set ratio and then the points ratio. But it doesn't matter in our case.

• Poland has already in 3rd place :D we won't play with Russia :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• The last matches of the group must be played at the same time, not one after another. Of course, it won't certainly remove calculations, but it's more than this right now.
    It seems that to be a volleyball coach, you have to have a PhD in Mathematics and Statistics :)

• Oh this fox Anastasi screwed us again. These polish youngsters cannot take more from slovaks. WHy, Poland, Why. I believed in you and your honest. But probably i will revise my preferences.

That seriously hurts. You would think our coach screwed you doesn't matter how we played or how we lost.

• If there are two teams with еqual points. First they look at the number of the victories, then the set ratio and then the points ratio. But it doesn't matter in our case.

Yes, unfortunately it really does not matter, so my bad feeling from yesterday is going to proove - we are the one to face the monstar Russia on the 1/4 final. But still I think it was positive that we played for victory today, because even if we have lost, Poland would go out with main squad, beat Slovakia and we stay second again. Damn , now I really regert for the first match we played with Slovaks - too bad that we didn't win it :(

Wild Wild West!

• OMG I'm a page 33 and the thread is at page 38 O_O

Ok, I'll read later... but know let me say...

ITALY WON THE FIRST SET 28-26 AND IT'S QUATERFINAAAAAAAAAAAL!!! (we were losing 1-6, 4-10... we like to make horrible start =.=)

Compliments to Russia too ^^

And Parodi is on court and he is smiling again, finally!!! Good work in reception, but horrible serve so far. But I can forgive him everything! :rolll:

• That seriously hurts. You would think our coach screwed you doesn't matter how we played or how we lost.

Ojla, don't get so agitated. Firstly, you Poles are not responsible to your team's actions despite that the team represents your country. Secondly, your coach is doing the right thing no matter what some noble knights from the forum say. We Bulgarians have a nation's feature always to look at the other's mistakes and not to look at ours. Unfortunately, the only certain way not to achieve sth in this world is to be good and honourable ;) . I, personally, don't mind that Poland will lose (and they are playing without heart, you can't deny it) because I would do the same thing :)

• That seriously hurts. You would think our coach screwed you doesn't matter how we played or how we lost.

It's not against Bulgaria this time, it's for Poles to avoid Russia. And Anastasi would have done it against any other team today, just happened to be us. Prove me wrong if you can :) But I didn't blame anyone, maybe I don't like Anastasi in general, but that's another topic, the fact is that Bulgaria will play against Russia because we lost to Slovakia, that's the truth! WE ourselves are the main reason for that, Anastasi is just the consequence, as usual.

Btw, I still believe Bulgaria is the only team able to beat Russia in this ECH. I hope we will indeed! In case we eliminate Estonia first, of course :)

• Yes, unfortunately it really does not matter, so my bad feeling from yesterday is going to proove - we are the one to face the monstar Russia on the 1/4 final. But still I think it was positive that we played for victory today, because even if we have lost, Poland would go out with main squad, beat Slovakia and we stay second again. Damn , now I really regert for the first match we played with Slovaks - too bad that we didn't win it :(

If we had lost against Germany - Poland would fight for the first place and win so: 1.Poland 6 points 2.Slovakia 5 points 3. Bulgaria 4 points 4. Germany 3 points. This scenario was better for us. Cuz we might have met the Czechs and eventually Poland. And now we face Estonia and I am not sure we will get to Russia, where the picture is clear.

• It's not against Bulgaria this time, it's for Poles to avoid Russia. And Anastasi would have done it against any other team today, just happened to be us. Prove me wrong if you can :) But I didn't blame anyone, maybe I don't like Anastasi in general, but that's another topic, the fact is that Bulgaria will play against Russia because we lost to Slovakia, that's the truth! WE ourselves are the main reason for that, Anastasi is just the consequence, as usual.

Btw, I still believe Bulgaria is the only team able to beat Russia in this ECH. I hope we will indeed! In case we eliminate Estonia first, of course :)

Yes first Estonia :win: ........ thaan we are gonna smash Russia, of course. I mean do they have magical black jersyes? Noo! Do we have them? Yes, we dooo :thumbsup: I truely bilieve that even the Russian machine can't fight "The Men in Black" :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!