European Championships 2011

• Michał Rak is back? He was upsent on Wagner's Memorial, right?

I've written probable. Maybe it will be some changes :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I was wondering what the chances are to see Ondrej Boula in the Czech NT. I remember he had a decent season when he was in the French league with Poitiers, I have never watched him, on the other side, and have no information where he will go to for the new season and why he was never given a chance, Zapletal seems to me like the eternal substitute in the national team.

Also, about Slovakia, Masny is a good setter, but I honestly prefer Branislav Skladany more and maybe his time in the NT has come after the good games in Unterhaching. I really don't know though whether Skladany would have been preferred as a starter in case Masny wasn't injured right now.

• Russian team for ECh:

Setter: Alexander Butko, Sergey Grankin
    Opposite: Maxim Mikhaylov, Maxim Zhigalov
    Middle Blocker: Dimitriy Muserskiy, Alexander Volkov, Nikolay Apalikov, Dimitriy Shcherbinin
    Outside Hitter: Taras Khtey, Eugene Sivozhelezov, Denis Biryukov, Dimitriy Ilinykh
    Libero: Alexander Sokolov, Valery Komarov

source: http://www.volley.ru/news/2/p1/2626/

• Russian team for ECh:

Setter: Alexander Butko, Sergey Grankin
    Opposite: Maxim Mikhaylov, Maxim Zhigalov
    Middle Blocker: Dimitriy Muserskiy, Alexander Volkov, Nikolay Apalikov, Dimitriy Shcherbinin
    Outside Hitter: Taras Khtey, Eugene Sivozhelezov, Denis Biryukov, Dimitriy Ilinykh
    Libero: Alexander Sokolov, Valery Komarov

Yes I read that Spiridonov was kicked out the NT because of his behavior...

But that means that Berezhko still have knee problem?

• There are few errors in the official website http://www.eurovolley2011.com/ :lol:

like:

Serbia: Ivan Miljkovic - libero

Russia: coach Daniele Bagnoli; Denis BiryukovDmitriy Ilinykh don't have the role!;

Italy: Kevin LeRoux - MB; Marco Falaschi: universal player; Lasko: OH; coach Andrea Anastasi Here: http://eurovolley2011.com/teams/team/1/2.html

:rolll: And in general is plenty of "universal player"! And not all the teams have a coach... And the lists are "quite" long (like more than 20 players!!)

here the article by an italian journalist, Salvini: "Don't tell that to Berruto" :lol: http://chepalle.gazzetta.it/po…8218/non-ditelo-a-berruto

• Palleggiatori: Boninfante e Travica.

Opposti: Lasko e Sabbi.

Schiacciatori: Maruotti, Parodi, Savani e Zaytsev.

Centrali: Barone, Birarelli, Buti e Mastrangelo.

Liberi: Bari e Giovi.

• Berruto would be shocked :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Miljkovic libero :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I've just checked for Bulgaria:

Kostadin Gadzhanov libero :cheesy: :lol: boy, he is 215 cm tall MB :rolll:

Vladimir Nikolov - OH, Boyan Yordanov - OH

Todor Aleksiev - universal player :lol: :lol: :lol: (joke of the year so far), together with Valentin Bratoev and Metodi Ananiev.
    :obey:

• Damn, Stoytchev made a lot of change in his team :lol: He hope to win the ECh by surprising the opponents!

• Czech Republic:

Palleggiatori: Tichacek, Zapletal
    Opposti: Stokr, D.Konecny
    Centrali: Vesely, P.Konecny, Holubec, Mach
    Schiacciatori: Platenik, Popelka, Hudecek, Hrazdira
    Liberi: Krystof, Bence

• French NT for ECH (the same as in Tournoi de France:
    Setters: Pierre Pujol, Benjamin Toniutti
    Opposites: Antonin Rouzier, Marien Moreau
    Middle-Blockers: Gerald Hardy-Dessources, Romain Vadeleux, José Trefle, Franck Lafitte
    Outside-Hitters: Julien Lyneel, Samuele Tuia, Nicolas Marechal, Earvin Ngapeth
    Liberos: Jean-François Exiga, Jenia Grebennikov

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I was wondering what the chances are to see Ondrej Boula in the Czech NT. I remember he had a decent season when he was in the French league with Poitiers, I have never watched him, on the other side, and have no information where he will go to for the new season and why he was never given a chance, Zapletal seems to me like the eternal substitute in the national team.

He's been quite disappointing with Paris this season, and Poitiers really improved with Pinheiro replacing him.

Next season he's going to Maliye, replacing Josh Howatson who ... Will replace him in Paris!.

• French NT for ECH (the same as in Tournoi de France:
    Setters: Pierre Pujol, Benjamin Toniutti
    Opposites: Antonin Rouzier, Marien Moreau
    Middle-Blockers: Gerald Hardy-Dessources, Romain Vadeleux, José Trefle, Franck Lafitte
    Outside-Hitters: Julien Lyneel, Samuele Tuia, Nicolas Marechal, Earvin Ngapeth
    Liberos: Jean-François Exiga, Jenia Grebennikov

No Samik in the team :( Sad. But hopefully he'll catch a good shape asap.

• Poland:

Rozgrywający: Łukasz Żygadło, Fabian Drzyzga,
    Środkowi: Karol Kłos, Marcin Możdżonek, Grzegorz Kosok, Piotr Nowakowski
    Przyjmujący: Michał Kubiak, Bartosz Kurek, Michał Ruciak, Mateusz Mika,
    Atakujący: Piotr Gruszka, Jakub Jarosz,
    Libero: Krzysztof Ignaczak, Paweł Zatorski,

So, no Zibi, no Świder :white: ;(
    Kłos - wtf? ?(

• ozgrywający: Łukasz Żygadło, Fabian Drzyzga,

Are you serious? T..This is Poland squad for ECH??
    I think all other teams can smile now. This Polish team is so easy to play against. Serve to Bartosz(or Kubiak, he's also not wonderful in receiving) and try best to block Kurek, who will make faults under great pressure, and leave alone the opposites because they're absolutely not threatening.

The only optimistic comment: What a young team.

• Poland:

Rozgrywający: Łukasz Żygadło, Fabian Drzyzga,

:what: :white:

• Jesus Christ....... :white: My avatar suits this situation a lot. No other choice- we have to pray.......

• Oh my God...I'm still in a deep, deep shock...on the other hand, we could predict such squad...but honestly I was seriously hoping to see Zibi in the team. Seems like he had too much to catch up. Ok, so the conclusion is rather sad, but true- we don't have OPP. Basically our squad doesn't look impressive or optimistic.
    I don't know what to say, it's going to be even harder without our mental leaders like Seba Świderski or Zibi Bartman.
    Let's just hope our guys somehow caught a good shape or something...oh Andrea, I don't envy you such a situation...
    Good luck guys anyway! Give your best, show your teeth, or whatever....dang, God have mercy on us is the only thing I can think of right now.......
    :white: