You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:40am

seems that in two weeks he will be ok, right?

Google translate and Polish are two different world :what: For example, this ECh lasted 23 years :lol: And Poland didn't won a bronze medal, but a brown medal :lol: :lol:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:42am

you know in this topic of injuries/illnesses - everybody knows best her/his body and if she/he is able to play...Beier cancelled her ECH trip, maybe she could play but she dont want to risk, its ok...Kubiak and now Neslihan risked and its also ok, its their decision...ok Michal is not in very good condition now, but for me he is really hero that he played that 2 matches despite of this illness (and I will probably do the same on his place)..I hope he will be ok soon
He's hero, because he wanted to play, he risked so much, especially, that he didn't knowed what was wrong with him.
On the other hand, it could have ended much worse, so... This case has two side.
Sadly, you're right...

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:43am

Google translate and Polish are two different world :what: For example, this ECh lasted 23 years :lol: And Poland didn't won a bronze medal, but a brown medal :lol: :lol:
so in that article is two weeks, but on Monday they will know better the diagnosis or something...so hard to say

Favourite Team: Brazil

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:44am

Yeah, exactly. It's possible, that in first matches of Jastrzebie he won't play.
Oh my god, what a disaster....
Does anyone know he's suffering pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis? the two diseases are both about kidney but the latter is more dangerous. If Kubiak really suffers a kidney disease, I wish it were pyelonephritis because it's much easier to cure.
Damn. I prefer it was a misdiagnosis.
Fortunately it's pyelonephritis. His body is dehydrated and exhausted.
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:44am

Oh my god, what a disaster....
Does anyone know he's suffering pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis? the two diseases are both about kidney but the latter is more dangerous. If Kubiak really suffers a kidney disease, I wish it were pyelonephritis because it's much easier to cure.
Damn. I prefer it was a misdiagnosis.
probably they also didnt know yet what is the exact diagnosis...but the post higher (from bella I think) says about the first illness

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:53am

I hope it won't be too dangerous
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 3:01pm

Why bad things happen to good people? :wall:
How do You know that He is good Person?
Sometimes your posts makes me so angry that I do feel like kicking butt.

Seriously, do you think that a person who risk his own health and sacrifice for team could be a bad person? I think, no way.
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 3:58pm

He knew that He is important Player in the Team and He wanted to win a Medal.
But it doesn't mean that He is good Person.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 4:04pm

He knew that He is important Player in the Team and He wanted to win a Medal.
But it doesn't mean that He is good Person.

Bartek is not saying Kubiak is bad person, just showing some logic that from this behaviour it is not clear. It is clear that he is brave person.
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured
http://vimeo.com/user9567204
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "raylight" (Sep 22nd 2011, 5:37pm)

Social bookmarks