European Championships 2011

• seems that in two weeks he will be ok, right?

Google translate and Polish are two different world :what: For example, this ECh lasted 23 years :lol: And Poland didn't won a bronze medal, but a brown medal :lol: :lol:

Google translate and Polish are two different world :what: For example, this ECh lasted 23 years :lol: And Poland didn't won a bronze medal, but a brown medal :lol: :lol:

so in that article is two weeks, but on Monday they will know better the diagnosis or something...so hard to say

Yeah, exactly. It's possible, that in first matches of Jastrzebie he won't play.

Oh my god, what a disaster....
    Does anyone know he's suffering pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis? the two diseases are both about kidney but the latter is more dangerous. If Kubiak really suffers a kidney disease, I wish it were pyelonephritis because it's much easier to cure.
    Damn. I prefer it was a misdiagnosis.

Fortunately it's pyelonephritis. His body is dehydrated and exhausted.

• Oh my god, what a disaster....
    Does anyone know he's suffering pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis? the two diseases are both about kidney but the latter is more dangerous. If Kubiak really suffers a kidney disease, I wish it were pyelonephritis because it's much easier to cure.
    Damn. I prefer it was a misdiagnosis.

probably they also didnt know yet what is the exact diagnosis...but the post higher (from bella I think) says about the first illness

• I hope it won't be too dangerous

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• How do You know that He is good Person?

Sometimes your posts makes me so angry that I do feel like kicking butt.

Seriously, do you think that a person who risk his own health and sacrifice for team could be a bad person? I think, no way.

• He knew that He is important Player in the Team and He wanted to win a Medal.
    But it doesn't mean that He is good Person.

• He knew that He is important Player in the Team and He wanted to win a Medal.
    But it doesn't mean that He is good Person.

Bartek is not saying Kubiak is bad person, just showing some logic that from this behaviour it is not clear. It is clear that he is brave person.