World League 2011

• We must pray, again! :lol:
    We prayed for Jarosz, and he played on 45% in attack yesterday :cheesy:

Yeah. He was really determined to scoring points. And I saw it that he tried. He showed sports anger. I count on him today.

• I count on our italian spy- Żygadło. He has to set a lot better than yesterday. I count on MB's, I count on Kuba Jarosz/ Piotrek Gruszka, Kurek, Ruciak/Kubiak, I count on everyone, including Andrea(s). Let's play a nice match, guys!

• I had different impression. Black jerseys are associate with funeral to me... Few days ago someone said about Bulgarians funeral and I remembered.

About blue jerseys... Well, I never get it, why blue? But, don't you remember fantastic match against Russia in World Championships 2006? When we kick Russian off the competition? Poles played in blue jerseys then. Blue is good :D

Yes I think it was Nadejda, she said smth like "they will use the new black jersey, perfect for our funeral" , with funeral= we kicked out of final8

Now, they used again the black jersey, and the one that could have been the moment of their funeral was not. And I hope it won't be.

Both because I want Argentina to win and because I prefer Bulgaria to Poland, no offense. I've always had great respect for bulgarian players, I know them better; I was a little bit disappointed of how they played in the intercontinental round, exept for the last two matches, but they showed again they have a lot to show. :white:

But I will kill Yosifov as soon as I'll get the chance :lol:

• Irek Mazur is awesome- 'I would let De Cecco rest a little bit' :rolll:
    Mielewski- 'I would let Facundo Conte rest a little bit too' :rolll:

• Bella , listen i like very much all polish fans and players but you must understand that for small and poor nation like our every succes and points in the ranking list are very important. You Polish have gold medal from european championship, silver medal from world championship.And what we have only 2 bronze medals from these championships. You have some amazing halls in Poland.You are hosted three times.You have very strong polish championship.And we don't have nothing special. One normall hall from just this year and very poor internal Championship.What else can make us happy and with confidence except these golden boys and their victories.So in this reason i told you that despite your big and wonderfull support we also very much want to qualify for the semi-finals.

Mazur is the best polish expert EVER :lol:
    He's better than Bosek X(

I don't know who are they but something tell me they are not Argentinian :lol: :lol:

So glad I will be able to see them playing in Italy :cheesy:

• Bella , listen i like very much all polish fans and players but you must understand that for small and poor nation like our every succes and points in the ranking list are very important. You Polish have gold medal from european championship, silver medal from world championship.And what we have only 2 bronze medals from these championships. You have some amazing halls in Poland.You are hosted three times.You have very strong polish championship.And we don't have nothing special. One normall hall from just this year and very poor internal Championship.What else can make us happy and with confidence except these golden boys and their victories.So in this reason i told you that despite your big and wonderfull support we also very much want to qualify for the semi-finals.

Don't be so sure saying that you have nothing special. You have. I assure you. You have amazing, outstanding, unbelievable and most wanted in the best clubs in the whole world players. Don't forget about it. Your players are your's greatest treasure ;)
    I wanted only to say some warm words.

Mazur is the best polish expert EVER :lol:
    He's better than Bosek X(

Mazur and Mielewski crush all competition when they are both together :lol:

• Not many changes for Argentina. Only Scholtis and Arroyo

• I'm afraid we can say Congratulations to Bulgarians for advancing to the semis. With such game...
    De Cecco makes fools of our middle blockers :cheesy: This guy is really insane.

• Alfa Star - olejolejolejo...

It's suck! With veeery bad reception, and serve like a women we want to be in semifinal? :down:

• De Cecco is only 23 but he is already one of the best setters around 8o The receivers are helping him a lot, though. They are passing perfectly.