World League 2011

• That's the reason I didn't know them ofcourse :P

Yes, probably that's the reason ;) This season they're gonna have pretty solid bench with Oivanen Mikko, Grzegorz Łomacz and others (sorry I don't remember every transfer they made)

• Yes, probably that's the reason ;) This season they're gonna have pretty solid bench with Oivanen Mikko, Grzegorz Łomacz and others (sorry I don't remember every transfer they made)

Thanks for your info :drink: ^^

• Oh, yeah next year you come in my hometown. I wish Radostin Stoytchev to make this one small thing that Bulgaria lacks.

• Sorry the late coming, but I was without internet!

I wanted to congratulate all Russia fans! Definelty the best team tonight! They made more errors, but were more agressive...and that payed off. ^^

Im not completely upset for Brazil, I think we made a good final match, but only one can win....And Im really happy to see Giba and Theo game!!!^^ I think its great to see Giba can still play in high level (I confess I had my doubts afther last season), and Theo grow a lot...and Brazil won another great opp, IMO! And Vissotto is good too, but personaly I prefer Theo, for the game and also for personality! hehehehe

I think Murilo didnt played his best, in any moment this hole league, so I hope he can grow again in next tournaments.

And congratulations for Poland!!!:) Really happy to see you in third place....and alsof or the organization. I've been tehre for the ECH in 2009, and I could experience all of it, and its indeed incredible!!!! I must I had a lovely surprise, and fall for your country....so Im really happy to see you girls doing great! ^^

• And congratulations for Poland!!!:) Really happy to see you in third place....and alsof or the organization. I've been tehre for the ECH in 2009, and I could experience all of it, and its indeed incredible!!!! I must I had a lovely surprise, and fall for your country....so Im really happy to see you girls doing great! ^^

and boys :D Thanks Joana! :drink:

• Russia finally found something they were missing all of those years-mental strength needed to beat Brazil in the finals. they were calm and strong in the entire match and that paid off in the end-congratulation for them as they really deserved this title , they were the most consistent and the strongest team from the very start.

it was fine tournament with quite a lot of good matches especially that final. i'm happy we won the medal but there were so many ups and downs in our game one day we could play brilliant match like today and few days before we were pretty much useless and almost out of tournam,ent and only luck saved us :gone:

it's funny Lozano won a medal on WCH, Castellani on ECH Anastasi WL, who will win Olimpic one than ?:D

on the other side of a coin something MUST be done with "Challange" "hawk eye" or however you want to call it. there was simply too many mistakes from referres and some of them were scandalous

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Russia ''find'' Alekno again... great coach and althought he led Russia on OG 2008. (sacked after that for no reason) his improvement is clearly visible...

• it's funny Lozano won a medal on WCH, Castellani on ECH Anastasi WL, who will win Olimpic one than ?:D

I hope Andrea(s) :) I really hope they will be our coaches as long as it's possible! Amazing guys!!!

• I hope Andrea(s) :) I really hope they will be our coaches as long as it's possible! Amazing guys!!!

second that ! i really like them both (for me AA is the best coach in the world), they are doing good job with our team-and we still miss some of the key players so we can only get stronger and stronegr

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• second that ! i really like them both (for me AA is the best coach in the world), they are doing good job with our team-and we still miss some of the key players so we can only get stronger and stronegr

I don't mind you to get medals, as long we too get medals :)

• The final had been rather boring at the beginning, but then it became much more interesting and the level of play increased. Of course the referees needed to do their "Best" in some moments...eh...I don't remember tournament with so many mistakes by the referees.
    I'm not too happy with Russian victory, because I was supporting Brazil this time, but I have to admit, that Russians were just better yesterday. Brazilians totlally collapsed in the tie-break and it doesn't happen often to them. On the other hadnd it would be quite boring, if Brazilians have won it again ;)
    Of course it's nice, that Kurek was given an award for the best scorer, but I'm even more happy with an award for Ignaczak. After so many years in NT he became the best libero in WL Final. Bravo, Krzysztof :super:
    An impressive ceremony after the final match. When I see such things - I mean so many fans, great atmosphere etc - it always reminds me empty halls during the ECH 2007 and 2009 when nobody cared who would win, who won, whou got the medals and awards and even organizators looked like they wanted everything to finish as soon as possible...
    This WL F8 was a real joy. If not the referees everything would have been perfect.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• This WL F8 was a real joy. If not the referees everything would have been perfect.

I come to think that the referees are no more bad than usuial. It is just now we can see it that makes them so wrong.

Polsat is responsible for that :obey:

Poland proves to be the volleyball paradise! Fantastic tournamet organization in all aspects! :obey: :obey: :obey: :flower: :flower: :flower:

• And this is the end...
    Congratulations for Russia - they played without any stress, I guess, they controlled match(I doesn't matter, that they lost two sets); fantastic Mikhaylov, he is amazing, beacuse his reactions in match - it was a little shocking, beacuse the rest of russian players showed their emotions but Maksim had something like POKER FACE. Muserskiy - he is cute, when he try to speak in english, OMG :lol: And Butko changed this match for Russia, Biryukow was great, too. CONGRATS FOR ALEKNO - I LOVE THIS MAN! :flower: :obey:
    Congratulations for Brazil, beacuse they won a silver medal, it's rarity :lol: And something to this person on my avatar - :flower: :lol: - you are the best team of the world!
    Congratulations for Poland, I can talk about them hour and hour, so I jus want to thanks them for everything :rose: :heart:

Amazing players, amazing teams and such a lovely fans, the most from Poland - organization of WL's finals was A-MA-ZING!
    Polsat did great job, to show us the best sides of volleyball - I don't like this 'slow-motion' technology, but sometimes it's showed amazing things :lol: :lol:
    Polish fans are the best in the world, and I will say it to the end of my life - we love volleyball, beacuse it's world-class sport, not like the most sports in our country :down:
    Awarding ceremony was fantastic - we are the best in this! :cup: Ignaczak was in shock, he was so happy, and I just started to cried yesterday ;( :lol: Kurek... OK, stop, stop :lol:

• CONGRATS TO RUSSIA! I'm glad that something changed and we could see this great victory over Brazilians. Not many people gave Russians a chance to win.
    Dima Muserskiy, what a guy. I adore his smiling face :D and the way he spoke with our hidden hero who is Marcin Lepa :lol:
    Maxim totally deserved to be MVP. But to be honest I thought that Sole will be the best blocker.
    Anyway, I'm comforted by the fact that De Cecco is the best setter :thumbsup:

Gosh. I was so incredibly happy, when I saw Ignaczak winning the title of the best libero. His joy touched my heart. :heart: This man deserve every gold in this world.
    Now, Andrea(s), do not make a mistake! Keep Ignaczak in the team for every single tournament that will be. Nobody can compare with him.
    IGŁA ROCKS! :win:
    Kurek is a bright future for our team. This is just the beginning :whistle:
    Now I guess Wlazły and Winiarski sitting in their homes and watching this spectacular show have to say: "Holy shit, I wish I were here!".
    Gold medal of European Championships 2009 and bronze medal of World League 2011 without two stars. And someone mention one more time that our team is weakned without these two :tzz:
    Michał Ruciak interviewed with his son Rafał in her arms. Moving. What a cute little boy :love: I hope one day he will be such a great person and player like his dad. I couldn't stop laugh when little Rafał kept kissing his daddy all the time he tried to say something to the microphone :lol:

• Congratulations for Brazil, beacuse they won a silver medal, it's rarity :lol: And something to this person on my avatar - :flower: :lol: - you are the best team of the world!

Yeah, Brazilians should be satisfied that they diversify a little bit their medal collection :lol:
    Sidao. Well, it wasn't his great match but I still love him most and hope that he will be primary middle-blocker in brazilian team. Deserve it! :flower:

• Yeah, Brazilians should be satisfied that they diversify a little bit their medal collection :lol:
    Sidao. Well, it wasn't his great match but I still love him most and hope that he will be primary middle-blocker in brazilian team. Deserve it! :flower:

YOU ARE RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT! :rose:
    He is the one from things and peoples, that will be always in my mind, after this WL :lol: . See you in World Cup, Sidao! :heart: :lol:

• Awarding ceremony was fantastic - we are the best in this! :cup: Ignaczak was in shock, he was so happy, and I just started to cried yesterday ;( :lol: Kurek... OK, stop, stop :lol:

Gosh. I was so incredibly happy, when I saw Ignaczak winning the title of the best libero. His joy touched my heart. :heart: This man deserve every gold in this world.

It was wonderful watching him so moved, so happy, almost crying with the whole hall screaming their happiness too, what a moment!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lucianito rocks :cup:

Polish fans are simply the best, I agree. It's so impressive looking at this white-red sea of standing and jumping and singing people :white: May be only brazilians can be compared :gone:

• YOU ARE RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT! :rose:
    He is the one from things and peoples, that will be always in my mind, after this WL :lol: . See you in World Cup, Sidao! :heart: :lol:

In my mind will be always Ignaczak and Kurek. Sorry, Sidao has a second place :P

• In my mind will be always Ignaczak and Kurek. Sorry, Sidao has a second place :P

Oh, sorry, but Kurek is too young for me, and Ignaczak is too old for me, :lol: :lol: :lol: No, you are right, polish players are my numbers 1... With Sidao, OMG :lol: :lol: