European League 2011

• hehe Commenius (my alma mater :P ) ...and i guess you played against some roster of the whole university, not only faculties? because in Bratislava there is an Academic league in which faculties of Commenius, Technic and economic universities play...but i didnt saw any match, i just played few times with boys from our faculty team, so i cant tell you if economics are still good ;)
    now many players are playing in the czech league, which is also stronger than ours, but yes without players going abroad we didnt had so good NT team

no no, university rosters of students, of course, no faculty or whatsoever :) The Technical University of Prague has a very good team, for example, they even have some pro guys, so you can do the math yourself :) but still, I remember volleyball in Bratislava with good only!

• Congratulations for Slovaks :drink:
    Next year it will be their first WL apperance, right? Let us hope they show some good volleyball. :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Congratulations for Slovaks :drink:
    Next year it will be their first WL apperance, right? Let us hope they show some good volleyball. :)

no they need to play qualification - at first with Canada at the end of july and if they win with somebody from WL (week team) for a place in WL

no no, university rosters of students, of course, no faculty or whatsoever :) The Technical University of Prague has a very good team, for example, they even have some pro guys, so you can do the math yourself :) but still, I remember volleyball in Bratislava with good only!

hehe thanks :)

• no they need to play qualification - at first with Canada at the end of july and if they win with somebody from WL (week team) for a place in WL

Ah, I see. But it would be nice, if the winner of EL could play in WL without qualifications. If I remember correctly it was like that in previous seasons :S

The most important 3:

• Ah, I see. But it would be nice, if the winner of EL could play in WL without qualifications. If I remember correctly it was like that in previous seasons :S

yes it would be better...and its not like that in the womens part? that the winner of EL plays WGP?

• and its not like that in the womens part? that the winner of EL plays WGP?

Yes, I think so.

The most important 3: