Youth European Championships 2011

• Fantastic beginning for Polish team...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Bulgaria 2-2 Serbia The 5th set is starting.Match live on http://voleyboltv.com/canliyayin.php?salon_id=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 10-9 Bulgaria leads in 5th set.Time out from BUL.

• 12-11 Serbia.Bulgarian boys can't avoid Serbian blocks :down:

• Our team is so F*****ing predictable! The setter will not set to the MB unless the reception is perfect, the speed of the ball is so low, as I watch replay, this is so simple and stupid volleyball :wall:

• Great single block from Serbian MB 14-11 > 14-12 (Block out attack from Bulgarian Opposite) > 15-12 (Great back-row attack from the Serbian opposite)

Serbia 3-2 Bulgaria (19-25/20-25/25-23/29-27/15-12)

• Our team is so F*****ing predictable! The setter will not set to the MB unless the reception is perfect, the speed of the ball is so low, as I watch replay, this is so simple and stupid volleyball :wall:

I agree, the setter is just plain simple and that was the reason they lost. When you get so many blocks something is very wrong with the setter!

• We should have won the game...absolutely unacceptable result, now we have less chance to be in the first 3 :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I liked my team so much but Poland has a very smart setter,he is setting great it will be hard to catch his sets.Young version of Zagumny :lol:

• Turkey-Poland http://voleyboltv.com/canliyayin.php?salon_id=2 The chances look equal very good game.GO GO Turk boys :super:

• guys what do you think about today matches?
    who is favorite in today challenge?
    bulgaria, serbia, spain and grecce should win ? what is your opinion friends ?
    poland is strong team or not ?

thx for reply

• guys what do you think about today matches?
    who is favorite in today challenge?
    bulgaria, serbia, spain and grecce should win ? what is your opinion friends ?
    poland is strong team or not ?

thx for reply

With two defeats, Spain is almost out of picture.
    It would take a lot of spirit for them to keep fighting against Ukraine, and young teams often lack spirit.
    I don't think that Greece will have too much difficulties to overcome Turkey, even if playing the hosts is never easy for young players.
    I think Serbia vs Poland will be the most interesting game. Serbia struggled (but won) two times and won't go far if they keep playing 5 setters. Poland has to show that the defeat against Greece was just a difficult start.
    At the same time, Germany can still hope despite two defeats, but for the same reason than Spain, I think it will be difficult for them to keep fighting... I think Bulgaria has good chances to win as long as they are able to put Germany under pressure, and make them fear a defeat, even if the teams are probably really close.

• Bulgaria - Germany 3:2 (25:27, 25:22, 25:27, 26:24, 15:9) It was one crazy game :drink:

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Bulgaria - Germany 3:2 (25:27, 25:22, 25:27, 26:24, 15:9) It was one crazy game :drink:

An other 5 setter for Bulgaria and Germany. If pool II teams keep playing long games, when Russia has not lost a single set, and France also had easy victories so far, they're going to be much more tired for 1/2 finals ...

• An other 5 setter for Bulgaria and Germany. If pool II teams keep playing long games, when Russia has not lost a single set, and France also had easy victories so far, they're going to be much more tired for 1/2 finals ...

Can you tell me the competition formula? The first 2 teams from the 2 groups progress to the semi-finals, right?

• WTF, these boys will bring me a heart attack! I was damn sure they will lose and stop following the match at 0-5 in the 4th set! Now I just log on to find out they won! :cheesy:

Never stop the game...keep dreaming :P

• That's the spirit :super: