Hubert Wagner Memorial 2011

• Olja, we are expecting the rematch with you ;) Nothing personal, this is volleyball :super:

You know how much I love matches against you ;) I can't wait for another one! :drink:

• Guys, I think we will see the user popi playing some fine volleyball during Hubert Wagner Memorial :roll:

• Dmitrij Ilinych, Nikołaj Apalikow, Taras Chtiej, Siergiej Grankin, Denis Biriukow, Aleksander Sokołow, Jurij Bierieżko, Aleksander Butko,
    Dmitrij Muserskij, Dmitrij Szczerbinin, Aleksiej Spirydonow, Maksim Michajłow, Aleksander Wołkow, Walierij Komarow, Haczatur Stepanian,
    Maksim Żigałow.

Spiridonov. Hello my friend, we'll see you again :whistle: :lol:

• And who will play for Italy....??? :)

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Yesterday was showed news about Czech Republic NT, today about Russia NT. Maybe tomorrow we will know who will play in Italian NT ;)

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• You know how much I love matches against you ;) I can't wait for another one! :drink:

You do realize that in the last years Poland don't have the upper hand in these matches?
    P.S. Can I ask to give links to watch the matches and to upload them? I can post them in my youtube channel if you want :)

• Finally

Mastangelo
 Luigi (BreBanca
 Lannutti 
Cuneo), Kovar Jiri (Sisley
 Belluno), Parodi
 Simone (Lube 
Banca 
Marche 
Macerata), Bari
 Andrea (Itas
 Diatec
 Trentino), De
 Togni 
Giorgio (Sisley 
Belluno), Barone
 Rocco (Tonno
 Callipo 
Vibo 
Valentia), Lasko
 Michal (Jastrzębski Węgiel), Maruotti
 Gabriele (M. Roma
Volley), Zaytsev 
Ivan (M. Roma
Volley), Boninfante 
Dante (M. Roma
Volley), Savani
 Cristian (Lube 
Banca 
Marche 
Macerata), Buti
 Simone (Gabeca
 Pallavolo), Travica 
Dragan (Lube Banca 
Marche 
Macerata), Giovi
 Andrea (RPA
 Luigi Bacchi
 San
 Giustino), Birarelli
 Emanuele (Itas
 Diatec
 Trentino), Della
 Lunga 
Dore (Itas
 Diatec
 Trentino), Sabbi
 Giulio (M. Roma
Volley), De
 Pandis 
Daniele (Andreoli 
Latina).

Welcome back, Simone! :wavy:

• Parodi, finally! :obey: and Mastro :whistle: Awesome, now when we know all squads I can't wait for the tournament to begin!

• Parodi, finally! :obey: and Mastro :whistle: Awesome, now when we know all squads I can't wait for the tournament to begin!

I guess, that you're in seven heaven :lol:
    I mean - you both - you and Bella.

Will you be on the memorial?

• I guess, that you're in seven heaven :lol:
    I mean - you both - you and Bella.

Will you be on the memorial?

I'm going to be there if only my tickets come. Cause' they didn't come yet and I started to worry about it :S

• I'm going to be there if only my tickets come. Cause' they didn't come yet and I started to worry about it :S

I'm jealous.
    I really want to be there, too, but in those days I just can't ;(
    Why...? :mad:

• I'm jealous.
    I really want to be there, too, but in those days I just can't ;(
    Why...? :mad:

Don't be. I will be sure of being in fantastic Spodek in Katowice only if finally my tickets come...

Think. A year ago on Memorial: Bulgaria, Brazil, Czech Republic. This year: Russia, Italy, Czech Republic. Maybe next year Argentina? Who knows... ;)

• It's possible, beacuse in this year Memorial is european, beacuse European Championship are soon :)
    I hope, that in the future one of Memorials will be in the cast: Poland, Brazil, Russia and Argentina.
    :D

• It's possible, beacuse in this year Memorial is european, beacuse European Championship are soon :)
    I hope, that in the future one of Memorials will be in the cast: Poland, Brazil, Russia and Argentina.
    :D

And the most I would like to see Bulgarians again :roll:

• I watched a tournament in 2009, there were 6 teams, Poland A&B, Serbia, Italy, China and Espanya. Was it the same tournament?