Hubert Wagner Memorial 2011

• I don't know, if Janeczek is far better than Jarosz. Jarosz is nothing special at the moment (maybe even generally), but Wagner's Memorial is only friendly tournament. So, maybe Jarosz sow us something really amazing :D
    One more thing: you don't love Anastasi any more? Not long time ago I read here how great he was ;)

Adoring him doesn't mean I have to accept all of his decisions :P Actually I don't understand just one thing- but I kinda came to terms with absence of Kadziewicz. I know it's very unlikely to see him in NT. Besides that, everything is exactly the way it has always been :P

• One more thing: you don't love Anastasi any more? Not long time ago I read here how great he was ;)

I also didn't say I don't love him anymore. But love for him wouldn't be enough when, faced with an extremely shit decisions, I had simply wanted to kick his ass.

So better if Kadziewicz will come back to team :whistle:
    :D

• Sometimes you don't have to say everything straight. More important is that, what lies between the words ;) But OK, I accept your explanations :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sometimes you don't have to say everything straight. More important is that, what lies between the words ;) But OK, I accept your explanations :)

Trust me, I'm not gonna stop admiring him as a coach, just because he didn't call for NT my favourite player, or because he called for Wagner's Memorial Jarosz instead of Janeczek :D As I said- I came to terms with it. I dunno what should happen to make me stop adoring him :D I liked him even when he was coach of Italy, even during World Championship last year, when I was mad at most of Italians :rolll:
    He's just brilliant. And I love brilliant people :D

• List is a little bit shorter now. We don't see Paweł Woicki, Patryk Czarnowski and Michał Bąkiewicz during Memorial and 2 friendly matches against France.

Edit: Ooops... I didn't notice it was posted already in Polish NT topic :roll: Sorry :lol:

• Yep, nice set, of course, it could be better without these many errors in serve.
    And Mastrangelo - the end of this set was HIM.
    Whether I said before, that this guy with trumpet is the coolest ever? :lol: :lol:
    Sokolov, WTF? 8o And polish fans - adin! dwa! tri! :lol: Are they shout "Uno, due, tre", too? :lol:

Is Bella there?

• And polish fans - adin! dwa! tri! :lol: Are they shout "Uno, due, tre", too? :lol:

Yeah, that's pretty cool :D
    Now Russians are closer to win this 2nd set, 17:11 for Russia.

• neither of two teams seems in their good shape. i don't think their best players are all on the court.

what a big score!!! it's like a tennis grand slam, 5 sets. the first 4 sets all play a tiebreaker. and the decisive 5th set is played from tie to tie.

RUS 30:32, 25:19, 32:30 ITA now!

• Any links?
    Upload the match and will put it on Youtube

• Any links?
    Upload the match and will put it on Youtube

Oh I thought you meant live streaming or something :D Anyway...Italy won in tiebreak! Not the highest quality match, but I'm glad that Italians won :)

• Great Italy!!! :thumbsup: ITA-RUS 3-2!

Wonderfull team..! This is an example of italian heart! :win:

Amazing blocks for Gigi Mastrangelo! An idol! :rolll:

I would see this Italy NT during European Championship! :D

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Świderski on the court, but only on serve...which was...fail btw. Too bad Andrea didn't let him stay on the court a little longer :(
    Anyway...Czechs won 1st set 25:21.

• Fabian Drzyzga substituted Żygadło! Andrea, finally! :obey:
    Anyway...16:10 for Czechs :huh:

Edit.: Uhmm...2:0 for Czech Rep. 25:18 in 2nd set...