Hubert Wagner Memorial 2011

• Thanks a lot!!

Pol-Ita 0-1
    go guys!! :rolll:

Will someone upload the matches of the Memorial? :obey:

ps little off topic: how do you pronunciate Wlochy? It appears to be totally different from the word "Italia" or "Italy"!

• oh my god what a fantastic set by Poland :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Pol-Ita 1-1 (15-25; 25-13)

Compliments to Poland for the second set. :win:
    BBut can someone explain me what the hell are we doing? :what:
    I hate the fact my internet doesn't work well, I would like to know what happen to us O.o

• Pol-Ita 1-1 (15-25; 25-13)

Compliments to Poland for the second set. :win:
    BBut can someone explain me what the hell are we doing? :what:
    I hate the fact my internet doesn't work well, I would like to know what happen to us O.o

Bad receiving, by Maruotti, then Zaytsev, while Savani and Samica couldn't help. Then soft shots in both wings, which were easily dig and points went to Poland.

• very bad reception of poland's float serve...

• italy led 14:8 --> 16:15

• Bad receiving, by Maruotti, then Zaytsev, while Savani and Samica couldn't help. Then soft shots in both wings, which were easily dig and points went to Poland.

thanks for explaining!!!

but with Samica you meant Parodi?? :what:

oh, Zaytsev is back!!!!! :drink:

• Poland played better, but Italy with Parodi, Savani and Zaytsev, with Mastrangelo is a top team, and is traditionally hard to beat

• so is the match over? what is the result? 8|

Italy 3 - 1 Poland (25:15, 13:25, 25:23, 25:21)
    Today we played much better than yesterday, but it wasn't enough for Italians, who didn't played something special.

• Does anybody have the links with the stats form yesterday and today matches?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Muuuuch better than yesterday, very well play with middle blockers by setters, especially in second set. Unfortunately we still have a weak left and right wings.
    Kurek made a lot of errors in attack. It wasn't a good match in his performance. And guys, please, do something with your serve.

ANDREA - please, don't be so angry. Don't hit a camera. It's boorish.

• thanks for explaining!!!

but with Samica you meant Parodi?? :what:

oh, Zaytsev is back!!!!! :drink:

:rolll: what a funny mistake I made!
    yes, I meant Parodi, I don't know why I mistook him with the French guy, because they both are substitute receivers? I think.

Obviously Italy received much better in the following two sets.

• I can't forgive myself that I missed this matchhh!!! :down: Please guys, any links? Where can I download it? Is it available already?

• I read that Parodi's performance in the 4th set was good, that's a veeeery good news!! What a fast recovering! What a player!! :obey:
    I can't imagine what meant to him two days ago coming back in an official match vs RUSSIA and win it, and yesterday being useful for the team, also scoring important points! (the match point, I read, and a block with Mastro at the end of the 3rd set, right?...)
    And I'm very happy that Zaytsev is back to the court too, of course =)

BTW, It's really probable that for the ECh we will play with Savani, Zaytsev, Parodi and Maruotti as OH. I dont' know about Bari-Giovi, btw both will be in the 14 list for the ECh. And I think Buti will play instead of Birarelli...

ps does someone record this match??? also Rus-Ita... Thanks^^