World Cup 2011

• if Russia doesn't get the second wild card I will start hating Poland very seriously X(

I get your point :)
    I think there is going to be a serious BOOOING against Sbornaya in May 2012 in our Arena.

• I just think Russia deserves a wild card much more than Poland.
    The booooing is granted, though :D

I think we deserve less than Russia but we should take it :thumbsup: No one gets what deserves in volleyball lately :huh:

• You mean our federation, right? :D

Of course, no one can hate the fans, if they are like you :))

• if Russia doesn't get the second wild card I will start hating Poland very seriously X(

I'm sorry, but that what you wrote is image of stupidity. Poland and Bulgaria has teams at the same level, but this year Poland was better in WL and ECH and scored two medals (I only remind you) and is next to Russia main candidate to wild card and will get it because Poland gives much more to world volleyball than other countries and I just can't get that smb from Poland have to write it again :huh:
    I'm sorry, but your words really hurts me and I won't be debt to you.

• I'm sorry, but that what you wrote is image of stupidity. Poland and Bulgaria has teams at the same level, but this year Poland was better in WL and ECH and scored two medals (I only remind you) and is next to Russia main candidate to wild card and will get it because Poland gives much more to world volleyball than other countries and I just can't get that smb from Poland have to write it again :huh:

Don't exaggerate it, Znawco :) Yes, we are a volleyball paradise, we really are. We're the best place for volleyball in the whole world, we're the best fans in the world, the best organizers etc.etc. but we know it very well, we're aware of that, and there's no need to assure us about that by giving us wild cards and organisations of almost every single tournament. We lack of some our great players, but I'm pretty sure we can qualify by ourselves (and I don't mean World Cup, I'm talking generally right now). I'm really tired of all those wild cards and stuff. It's even more annoying, 'cause it's our team, who recieve wild cards and organisations (both guys and gals), it's getting boring and frustrating. So I'm not suprised that some users don't like this, I'm among them, even though I'm Polish. Try to understand others, I'm sure you would get pissed as well, try to put yourself in other users' situation.

• I'm sorry, but that what you wrote is image of stupidity. Poland and Bulgaria has teams at the same level, but this year Poland was better in WL and ECH and scored two medals (I only remind you) and is next to Russia main candidate to wild card and will get it because Poland gives much more to world volleyball than other countries and I just can't get that smb from Poland have to write it again :huh:

EXACTLY! I will never understand this pretensions about wild cards for us. I wish you, Nadejda, that bulgarian federation will collaborated with CEV and FIVB like our federation. :obey: :obey: fot his post, WZP!

• Olja,
    Of course, that I understand others users. But just read this word: "hate". Do you think it's ok? I don't and I just can accept that. I agree, that those wild cards are not so fair, but in this season we really deserve it by sport way and it will be just fair if we will take it. Look at our female team. Poles won't get second wild card (weak ECH) and is it reason for me to "hate" other country/team which will get WC!? Sorry...

I don't think you were better in WL. You didn't get points vs Brazil and Argentina played very relaxed against you in the third match of the final round to let you go to the semifinals. Your big victory was against us, as was ours in ECH. In ECH you were not better, Anastazi cheated and you got to the medal, but were definitely not better than us on that championship. With Kaziyski and Sokolov in form and lacking Wlazly/Bartman, Poland is weaker than Bulgaria. In full squads for both teams, Poland and Bulgaria are equals.
    P.S. Olja, no one is hating the players, too, of course :)

• Gosh, and now you'll be traced back to single points? Please... We were in 4, because we beat Bulgaria and i think it's clear.
    And again about AA. Everyone can be jealous, that we have good coach, which thinks about his players and about success! ECH started from the play-offs and earlier all teams worked for the best position. And how you can say, that we were not better when we beat Russia in small final and you lost to them in QF? You're still forgetting, that names doesn't play. In 2009 without so praised by you Wlazły we took gold at ECH and this year bronze in WL and ECH. Bulgaria is so many times "better than Poland", but I can't remember when those "better Bulgaria" won, when both teams fight for medal. I know it's some malignant by me, but comments from Bulgarians users force me to write it.

• Olja,
    Of course, that I understand others users. But just read this word: "hate". Do you think it's ok? I don't and I just can accept that. I agree, that those wild cards are not so fair, but in this season we really deserve it by sport way and it will be just fair if we will take it. Look at our female team. Poles won't get second wild card (weak ECH) and is it reason for me to "hate" other country/team which will get WC!? Sorry...

Ok, I get it. Yeah, maybe Nadejda used a little bit too harsh words, I dunno, but you definitely have to admit that giving us bilions of wild cards and organisations of tournaments are getting really annoying. 2011- WL, 2013- ECh, 2014 WCh........these are definiely going to be an incredible tournaments, but I think it's time to give a chace for other countries :) We have already proved our value, and noone will take that away from us :)

oh God, you missunderstoond me!
    I don't think Bulgaria deserve a wild card over Poland. No! Of course not! In fact my oppinion has nothing to do with Bulgarian team ontopic here!
    I only said it is not fair if Poland gets a wild card over Russia. As long as Russia takes a wild card, I would be glad if Poland takes the second one. I don't mind that at all.
    Just DON'T like the idea Poland getting a wild card for POLSAT and Russia not getting one at all.
    I hope it is clear now!

:D I don't hate Polish players or fans! But will seriously hate your federation too. X(

• oh God, you missunderstoond me!
    I don't think Bulgaria deserve a wild card over Poland. No! Of course not! In fact my oppinion has nothing to do with Bulgarian team ontopic here!
    I only said it is not fair if Poland gets a wild card over Russia. As long as Russia takes a wild card, I would be glad if Poland takes the second one. I don't mind that at all.
    Just DON'T like the idea Poland getting a wild card for POLSAT and Russia not getting one at all.
    I hope it is clear now!

:D I don't hate Polish players or fans! But will seriously hate your federation too. X(

eheheh I knew it was a misunderstanding :) No worries Nadejda, we Poles don't like it as well. And I support your feelings.

• Olja,
    yes, we're taking rights to organize big tournament, but we won't deprives any other team to win these big tournaments. Definitely, finals of WL 2011 was bought, because of 13th place at WCH and we needed ranking points, but when I go back in my memory, I remember the best organized tournament in last years which showed how many possibilities we have. ECH 2013 will be big chance for Denmark and no one should blame Poland. We'll just help Denmark to host so big tournament and show Danish what's volleyball. WCH 2014 was long-lapped splice by our medals and organization successes.

• And again about AA. Everyone can be jealous, that we have good coach, which thinks about his players and about success! ECH started from the play-offs and earlier all teams worked for the best position. And how you can say, that we were not better when we beat Russia in small final and you lost to them in QF?

What does jealousy have to do with this topic? Do you really think Bulgarians are jealous of our coach? :D I don't know if you know it, but let me tell you this- they hate our Andrea, so I guess they're happy not to have him in Bulgaria :D I'm curious what's gonna happen next year in Sofia :D

Anyway, it's weird to compare our match against Russia, and Bulgarians' match against them. Those were two different teams- Poland and Bulgaria, different stages of tournament, and what's the most important- two different Russias. I'm not saying that we won over Russia only because they were mentally crushed after semifinal against Serbia. No, we won, 'cause we were better this time, but also Russians' mentality had big contribution in this match. Russian team showed again how huge impact mentality has in volleyball, we showed that as well, btw.

• Poland??

IMO Japan is the one that takes many many undeserved (for their volleyball result) chance and opportunities...

Thanks for paying for the WC and for everything you're doing for volleyball, but It's kinda unfair that they will play the WC, (the Continental Cup), will host (so will partecipate for sure) a world torunament... And they weren't even able to be in Asian top4 :pinch:

• oh God, you missunderstoond me!
    I hope it is clear now!

I wrote about Polish medals, because I want to have an argue, that it is not so bad with us and we just deserve it, as like i wrote next to Russia. FIVB has got rules, that really important is transmission of whole tournament. Polsat provide transmission of all matches and I don't know how case looks in Russia. This situation is adverse for Bulgaria, but what can I say? All countries can take one wild card and Russia will get it for female team and it's rather sealed, that your qualification for OG will be very hard. 'We lost only female team' (I still thinks about yesterday match against Serbia), but you lost whole and I understand your pain.