World Cup 2011

• Cuba's block starts to work. Brazil must lose this tiebreak. I'M SICK OF THEIR BALKAN CIRCUS CHEATING TRICKS!!!

And... Hernandez is a monster!

Edit: Cuba won! Great game.

• Oh my god. Yesterday someone said everyone is different. Now we can say every day Poland is different!
    Well done boys. I didn't watch this match because I was having a class, but I definitely would download it!
    And what a surprise from Cuba, Poland must feel lucky to play against Cuba in the openning day, Cuba is a monster now.

I read the press conference at once, because Moz is amazingly an interesting guy.

Moz maybe is the happiest man in this team. And I have the feeling that he will be the next guest of Zibi's CAM.

• What a beautiful day after yesterday! We played the best match so far. Americans had absolutely nothing to say. Thank God our reception was incomparably better than yesterday. And Ziomek could everything he wanted. He was awesome today and that's why he deserved this pink thing. I want to see our statistics 'cause for it's worth to see. Bartman unstopable in first set. And three aces :obey: Kurek finally stopped with pathetic serves. Fantastic attacks & very active in block :thumbsup: Igła receiving bombs 120km/h made by Clay Stanley :obey: Winiarski wanted to compensate for the worse playing yesterday. I knew he'll shake off. Marcin Możdżonek continuing his great job in block. He was unbelievable today. And again he showed "spectacular" skills in setting :lol: But IMO the best was this action when he wanted to make a pipe attack and he crossed the line. MB in pipe attack :rolll: The whole team played so damn good that they didn't let to shine our brightest player who was so far Nowakowski. I love such attitude, when they smile a lot, play together and support each other so much. It's fun to watch. Captain Planet after one of the best settings by Żygadło saying "Ziomek!" and showing thumps up :D
    Less mistakes, more spectacular actions. Good job! :thumbup:

And I just can't believe but Cubans surprised me the second time in a row. Tie-break exploding with so many emotions. Good choice, Japanese people, to give pink thing to Fernando. He is absolutely the greatest treasure in Cuban team :roll:

EDIT: I forgot to mention about not good game showing by Bell. What is wrong with this guy. He unleashed a storm after WL. Many clubs wanted him to join the team. And now he's not really a support for his own team. It's a pity 'cause we know what this guy is capable of.

BTW. Nice playing by Sidao :roll: Only Giba was better scorer than him. And talking about Giba, his heart in defense make me a bigger fan of him.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• Moz maybe is the happiest man in this team. And I have the feeling that he will be the next guest of Zibi's CAM.

Nope. Zibi told yesterday after interviewing Igła that the next guest will be Ziomek :P But I have nothing against Planet in ZIBI CAM tomorrow!

• BTW. Nice playing by Sidao :roll: Only Giba was better scorer than him. And talking about Giba, his heart in defense make me a bigger fan of him.

Yes, Sidao played well as a whole. But have you noticed that every time he and Vissotto are on the service line in important points they make errors. Vissotto gave the third set to Cuba with a serve in the net and Sidao made I think 2 service errors in the tiebreak which is crucial. And I've noticed it a long time ago but I thought it was only a bad form problem. Vissotto is clear to everybody - he is shaky, there is no doubt. But Sidao being an MB is difficult to predict because MBs don't take important decisions - they just spike and block. I would continue observing him because it is interesting but if I was Rezende I would do exactly the same like Orlando Sanuels. Samuels puts Estrada (a very Bulgarian name :D ) instead of Messa every time the MB goes to the service line in the important moments.

• Yes, Sidao played well as a whole. But have you noticed that every time he and Vissotto are on the service line in important points they make errors. Vissotto gave the third set to Cuba with a serve in the net and Sidao made I think 2 service errors in the tiebreak which is crucial. And I've noticed it a long time ago but I thought it was only a bad form problem. Vissotto is clear to everybody - he is shaky, there is no doubt. But Sidao being an MB is difficult to predict because MBs don't take important decisions - they just spike and block. I would continue observing him because it is interesting but if I was Rezende I would do exactly the same like Orlando Sanuels. Samuels puts Estrada (a very Bulgarian name :D ) instead of Messa every time the MB goes to the service line in the important moments.

Yep, I noticed that. But when I watch Brazilian matches which don't affect my home team and I cheer for Brazilians, I'm usually calm if it comes to Sidao on serve. He rather doesn't make so many mistakes serving. I would say that he makes more aces than mistakes. Today nerves gained the upper hand. Sidao was at least a supporter for his team. I didn't see Vissotto on the court much time 'cause I watched our game, but considering the fact how many points scored Vissotto... :whistle: I guess Bernardo Satanás Rezende made many rotations on OPP position. But did he do it because Vissotto played not good or he did these rotations because he just like to do it?

• Yep, I noticed that. But when I watch Brazilian matches which don't affect my home team and I cheer for Brazilians, I'm usually calm if it comes to Sidao on serve. He rather doesn't make so many mistakes serving. I would say that he makes more aces than mistakes. Today nerves gained the upper hand. Sidao was at least a supporter for his team. I didn't see Vissotto on the court much time 'cause I watched our game, but considering the fact how many points scored Vissotto... :whistle: I guess Bernardo Satanás Rezende made many rotations on OPP position. But did he do it because Vissotto played not good or he did these rotations because he just like to do it?

I'm not saying that Sidao is harmful for Brasil, but he makes mistakes in the crucial moments and it's the easiest thing to pull him out for one point only.

And for your other question regarding Vissotto - both! He played bad but Rezende made lots of substitutions to strenghten his block(he preffered Theo if the diagonal is in the back line or if the serve is to Cuba, but he put Vissotto if the serve wwas to Brasil). He put in the game Wallace and sometimes both Wallace and Theo instead of Vissotto and Giba just for the block.

And btw Matey Kaziyski was in the pre-game talk studio before Italy-Serbia together with Zorzi and someone else I don't know. :dance6:

• Argentina had big chance, +5 in first set and completely lost Russia in that moment. De Cecco organized few attacks really bad in that period and Russians woke up. Easy and derserved victory for Russia. Sometimes you get only one ball to win set vs Russia and they lost easy 5 pts lead. IMO Argentina didnt desreved set here.

Everyone is speaking how Argentina has talented team and that's true but... they didnt beat any serious team here. Cuba oscilates a lot despite they beat Italy. Think about situation Cuba is here with Simon, Leal and Camejo. I think it would be a slaughter. Victory vs ''dead'' Serbia not worth mentioning at all. IMO they are still far, far away from serious team :whistle:

Slaughter: Cuba beat Brazil, I do not remember when the last victory was, but more important is the team’s progress in blocking and defending. 15 blocks against Brazil is not an easy task more difficult when you have an 18yo middle blocker debutant as a starter.

• Slaughter: Cuba beat Brazil, I do not remember when the last victory was, but more important is the team’s progress in blocking and defending. 15 blocks against Brazil is not an easy task more difficult when you have an 18yo middle blocker debutant as a starter.

Last year at WCH Cuba beats Brazil in group stage 3-2. That's why Brazil had tried to avoid playing them with that circus. ^^

• The highlights of the game: Samuel’s smile :thumbsup: at the end of the game….priceless. I have never seen him smiling with such a joy. Giba’s performance he is one of the BEST PLAYERS EVER.
    Checking the predictions: Participants must been “mad” :mad: at Cuba for ruining their games…LOL. Nobody could have thought about Cuba defeating Italy and Brazil, there was not a bet for Cuba. The closest one was NathaN a 3:2 victory to Brazil

• Last year at WCH Cuba beats Brazil in group stage 3-2. That's why Brazil had tried to avoid playing them with that circus. ^^

Thanks, I remember that... :down:

• The highlights of the game: Samuel’s smile :thumbsup: at the end of the game….priceless. I have never seen him smiling with such a joy. Giba’s performance he is one of the BEST PLAYERS EVER.

Talking about Blackwood can someone enlighten me why he is always with a backpack? It's ridiculous ^^

• Wow, Poland today totally outplayed USA! :obey: In such a match everything in game goes perfect and every player does his job on the court. Bartman was quite quite effective today, with few mistakes in attack. Yesterday I read that Winiarski sucked, but today he compensated for sure. Special attention to Zygadlo, who I didn't expect to be so various in his setting - when I saw him at the first moment I was thinking like "Oh, cool! Now we are gonna have to watch all the time only Kurek, Kurek, Kurek, Kurek, Kurek.... :wacko: "But I must admit that the guy surprised me nicely, well done Ziomek! :thumbsup:

And I feel so happy for Cuba ^^ Great match guys and strong nerves you showed :box:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Last year at WCH Cuba beats Brazil in group stage 3-2. That's why Brazil had tried to avoid playing them with that circus. ^^

Actually, they tried to avoid facing Russia in the semifinal.

Serbia not using their best players against Italy- great :D
    3pts today+ 3pts tomorrow vs Argentina will mean a top 3 position imo

• Serbia not using their best players against Italy- great :D
    3pts today+ 3pts tomorrow vs Argentina will mean a top 3 position imo

I wouldn't be so sure about it. If Agrentinans will continue "helping" Brazilians to be on a podium they may rise against Italians.

• Sure victory for Italy. Serbia with very poor attack and Sasho Fei has just made 4 consecutive blocks :white:

And Atanasijevic coudn't make a point against NO block!!!