World Cup 2011

• Well, I'm confident Brazil will react and beat the poles as usual (and Japan & Iran), but that may be not enough :S It's all up to the Poland-Italy match, the worst could be Italy winning 3-2

And this is my biggest fear! They always seem to be really motivated against us, or maybe this is just my weird impression. I hope we won't freak out, like we usually do against Brazil. We need to stay focused, and just play our game. Guys just need to forget about the previous defeats and just think about themselves. Brazil is not in the top shape on this tournament, we really have a chance to win. That would be amazing, after 9 years finally in an important event...ok, I should stop, there are still couple of days left before POL-BRA match, everything can change, right? Naaaaaah :D

• Hm, when it comes to Brazil I immediately become suspicious, I don't know if that's not another trick of theirs :D We'll see :P They have always been quite united by now, but who knows? :whistle: When you win it is more easy to have good atmosphere in the team and when you start losing problems and recriminations often appear.

And now, this is a special one for all DraganTravica fans (and they are many!!!) here on inside-volley :D After him you can hear Zaytsev, too ;)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Even in my wildest dreams I didn't dare to think about 3 European NTs on the World Cup podium ! :cheesy:
    A 3-2 win against POL may suffice ITA to finish before BRA, for if both teams end in a tie at 25 pts ITA would pass for a lesser numer of defeats.
    POL can afford even a TRIPLE 2-3 loss, Reaching 25 PTS. anyway , so outscoring BRA at 24.
    RUS is very likely to enter the last match of the tournament, against POL, with 27 pts; they are already in London, now they are fighting for the Cup.
    BRA may only hope in a fratricidal struggle btw. ITA and POL, AND in a 3-pts. victory over POL: bringing him to 25 pts. His fate is no longer on his hands only...

Whatever it will happen, next weekend would be a real thrill !!! Enjoy ! :wavy:

• Is it true that Polish TV is gonna repeat the match with Egypt today? The whole match? 8o If it's like that I would be very happy to see at least one of the great Euro victories from today :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• Is it true that Polish TV is gonna repeat the match with Egypt today? The whole match? 8o If it's like that I would be very happy to see at least one of the great Euro victories from today :thumbsup:

Yes! At 17:50! :thumbsup:

• What should I say(I don't know again); it wasn't good match for our team. I think, that they just can't motivate themselves to play good with 'weaker' teams. Like that was with Japan, China and lovely Iran. We can't concenrate on play, we are making stupid mistakes and we have to chase rival. It's really annoying!
    If I will see Zygadlo on court against Italy, I won't watch it. I don't understand why Anastasi doesn't want to let Zagumny on court. It makes me feel angry, like nothing. Zygadlo was today the worst player in our team(whole players was weak, but he was definitely the weakest). Luckily, Egypt didn't want to win this match, I guess - 'cause they had a chance to win just a set. We can't lose a concentrate and motivation in next matches. Ignaczak is getting worse and worse. If we compare his stats from WL and from WC it's like disaster, imo. He is the most tired player in polish team(with middle blockers), so maybe it's explain everything.

Serbia's team and their coach are really smart. I don't know what should I think about Brazil. If somebody won't change something in this team it will looks like that in future. Or worse. These players are getting older and they really need some break from playing in the NT. Coach Rezende have to think about it, 'cause Giba, Murilo or Sergio won't play to the end of their lives.

• What should I say(I don't know again); it wasn't good match for our team. I think, that they just can't motivate themselves to play good with 'weaker' teams. Like that was with Japan, China and lovely Iran. We can't concenrate on play, we are making stupid mistakes and we have to chase rival. It's really annoying!
    If I will see Zygadlo on court against Italy, I won't watch it. I don't understand why Anastasi doesn't want to let Zagumny on court. It makes me feel angry, like nothing. Zygadlo was today the worst player in our team(whole players was weak, but he was definitely the weakest). Luckily, Egypt didn't want to win this match, I guess - 'cause they had a chance to win just a set. We can't lose a concentrate and motivation in next matches. Ignaczak is getting worse and worse. If we compare his stats from WL and from WC it's like disaster, imo. He is the most tired player in polish team(with middle blockers), so maybe it's explain everything.

Serbia's team and their coach are really smart. I don't know what should I think about Brazil. If somebody won't change something in this team it will looks like that in future. Or worse. These players are getting older and they really need some break from playing in the NT. Coach Rezende have to think about it, 'cause Giba, Murilo or Sergio won't play to the end of their lives.

I think Anastasi want to give rest to zagumny to keep him fresh for BRA, ITA and RUS :whistle:

• Yes! At 17:50! :thumbsup:

Oh, great! :thumbsup: Thank you, Ola :flower: So that's 18.50 Bulgarian time. I have no patience to see how Cichy Pete deserved to get 'the vabo-chan pink thing' :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• I can't wait for Friday... I'm so excited.

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• I can't wait for Friday... I'm so excited.

Yeah :) Friday will be a day of truth. We can beat Italy or not. Everything can happen.

nadejda, I hope, that you are right. Because I won't understand the other reason of Zagumny's absence.

• If I will see Zygadlo on court against Italy, I won't watch it. I don't understand why Anastasi doesn't want to let Zagumny on court. It makes me feel angry, like nothing. Zygadlo was today the worst player in our team(whole players was weak, but he was definitely the weakest).

Because Andrea is undpredictable :P Look how many times a lot of people were complaining that he doesn't make any subtitutions and stuff, imo he makes A LOT of substitutions, considering how 'stubborn' and conservative he used to be about our lineup.
    We don't know his tactics, maybe he's saving Guma for the weekend, when we will have to face our toughest opponents, or wants to give some chances for Łukasz to play, it's really hard to say. I personally think he will bring Guma back on the court vs Brazil, Italy, Russia.
    But at the same time I wouldn't be SO surprised seeing something else ;)

• Oh, great! :thumbsup: Thank you, Ola :flower: So that's 18.50 Bulgarian time. I have no patience to see how Cichy Pete deserved to get 'the vabo-chan pink thing' :thumbsup:

Yeah, me too! I wasn't able to see this match, we all know why! God, playing WC in Japan should be forbidden :D

There will a replay at 23:00, midnight Bulgrarian time as well.

• What should I say(I don't know again); it wasn't good match for our team. I think, that they just can't motivate themselves to play good with 'weaker' teams. Like that was with Japan, China and lovely Iran. We can't concenrate on play, we are making stupid mistakes and we have to chase rival. It's really annoying! If I will see Zygadlo on court against Italy, I won't watch it. I don't understand why Anastasi doesn't want to let Zagumny on court. It makes me feel angry, like nothing. Zygadlo was today the worst player in our team(whole players was weak, but he was definitely the weakest). Luckily, Egypt didn't want to win this match, I guess - 'cause they had a chance to win just a set. We can't lose a concentrate and motivation in next matches. Ignaczak is getting worse and worse. If we compare his stats from WL and from WC it's like disaster, imo. He is the most tired player in polish team(with middle blockers), so maybe it's explain everything.

Yes, I have also noticed this, but it is more important that you took the match today.
    I agree with nadejda about the reason for absense of Zagumny, don't worry I'm sure we'll see him on the court in the next round and he will be as cool as a cucumber ;)
    I haven't watched the match yet (but I will :D ), but from the stats it still seems that today Zygadlo was if not really good, at least more various than before in his setting , I mean thanks God it wasn't just another solo performance of Kurek as it usually is when it comes to Zygadlo, so a little + for him :D

Ola, you think I may like the match, sooo much that to have the wish to see it even twice :lol:
    Ok, Iam ready :thumbsup: :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• Ola, you think I may like the match, sooo much that to have the wish to see it even twice :lol:
    Ok, Iam ready :thumbsup: :drink:

Ahahah yeah, never enough of Polska :D

I actually mentioned another transmission, just in case, you know :D You can watch it at 21:00 on Polsat Sport Extra as well :lol:

• What a lovely day :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance4: :dance4:

Sokolov is in life fight with float services

and he won the MIP :lol: :lol: :lol: :down:

Alright! Poland has 3 points in the bag, Russia also 3 points in the bag!

Perfect start of the day for me :lol:

Now go Italy, go Serbia! :D

naideja, please repeat it also the next times we will play :cheesy:

Sasho Fei

Sasho???!! :what: What does it mean?

De Cecco is an artist, he sets so beautifull, pure talent!

indeed :love: :love:

Is there any chance that they drag Brazil out of Top 3 and make three European teams go to London directly?

OMG it would be AMAZING! :rolll: Expecially because if there will be "only" two European team, probably Italy won't be in these two, so... let's go for 3 European teams on the podium!!!!!!! :rolll:

Now I understand Serbia's tactic. She is helping Europe Teams.

Goodmorning, Bartek :P And it was also Argentinian tactic. The only difference is that we are 4 vs 2 :lol: (but Pol-Ita and Pol-Rus are going to be fraticide matches :lol: )

THANK YOU SERBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I've never been so greateful to Serbia. We really can't waste that effort, don't you think? :dance6:

There isnt much to see from world class teams, they're same in last 3-4 years so I wasn't interested for them at all

Don't blame us if we support our NT (and consegently if we care about certain result more than others) :P

• Ahahah yeah, never enough of Polska :D

I actually mentioned another transmission, just in case, you know :D You can watch it at 21:00 on Polsat Sport Extra as well :lol:

Haha, yeah, you are right! Just in case :thumbsup:
    And tommorow morning I'm free but there will be no matches, such a luck I have :aww:

What a lovely day :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance4: :dance4:

Sasho???!! :what: What does it mean?

Hahah, it's a diminutive in Bulgarian for Aleksander (and since Alessandro is something like an Italien version of the name, here he becomes Sasho) :D

Wild Wild West!

• Yes, I have also noticed this, but it is more important that you took the match today.
    I agree with nadejda about the reason for absense of Zagumny, don't worry I'm sure we'll see him on the court in the next round and he will be as cool as a cucumber ;)
    I haven't watched the match yet (but I will :D ), but from the stats it still seems that today Zygadlo was if not really good, at least more various than before in his setting , I mean thanks God it wasn't just another solo performance of Kurek as it usually is when it comes to Zygadlo, so a little + for him :D

Because Andrea is undpredictable :P Look how many times a lot of people were complaining that he doesn't make any subtitutions and stuff, imo he makes A LOT of substitutions, considering how 'stubborn' and conservative he used to be about our lineup.
    We don't know his tactics, maybe he's saving Guma for the weekend, when we will have to face our toughest opponents, or wants to give some chances for Łukasz to play, it's really hard to say. I personally think he will bring Guma back on the court vs Brazil, Italy, Russia.
    But at the same time I wouldn't be SO surprised seeing something else ;)

Hope, that you will be right about Zagumny. I must say, that he's not in the best shape. Even if he is in weak shape we really need him. That's the truth. Andrea became more eager for changes, you are definitely right, Ola. He was able to play without Kurek in first and second match(ooooh, when was it? 8| :lol: ), we know, that Bartek is Andrea's favorite, so... And he is able to do four changes in one set, so it's a big positive, yeah. His reactions are faster, than before. I think, that a match with Italy we'll start with Zagumny. If with him would be something wrong I wanna see Zygadlo. I don't remember, that in this tournament he didn't replace him worthily ;)

• I absolutely had no idea that Poland should be the determination one in the final round.
    Russia, Italy and Brazil are all facing Iran, Japan and Poland. If they play as themselves, they would win over Iran and Japan. So let's add 6 pts to each one:
    Before matches against Poland: Russia 27, Italy 23, Brazil 22, Poland 22.
    So the situation is very clear. If Poland win Italy and gain 3pts, they make sure one spot on the podium, If Poland win Brazil 3 pts, all three European teams win the ticket to London.
    What can I say, it's your showtime, guys. :super: