World Cup 2011

• Anyway...anyone is going to take a little nap before 3 am? :whistle:
    Polish-Russian affair again....now for the 1st place! Let's hope we won't let them take a revenge on us.

I told you. I saw a shooting star and I placed a proper order :whistle: :D

Yeah, and his great serve. Except of powerful attack he's not an amazing midde blocker. I wonder how he will play as an oppositte... He should try it in future. I like him as he was in Jastrzebski Wegiel. Now I like him just because of past... :(

Aga, what are you talking to me right now? Patryk is a good blocker as well! He can move so fast at the net. He isn't a good attacker only :)

Nadejda was right. I don't have the access to fivb stats for some reason to check who was more effective, Bartman on Visotto, but generally to have some robust player like Milijkovic or Stanley (or Visotto in a good day) is the difference between title and medal . Poland 2009 had Gruczka!. Wlazly is class player, but doesn't fit to this description. I can't see why Kurek, and Mika are receivers at 207 cm and Wlazly and Jarosz are opposites at under 200 cm

The height isn't always decisive. About Wlazły's jump I don't have to remind you, right? And Jarosz can jump so high as well. Kurek used to be an opposite but he was moved by Lozano and it's the end of this topic even if I thought many many times about him as an opposite in such time like we have this year...

• It is not only about height, it is robustness. Power, lack of injuries

• World Cup has got major impact on setting groups of OG and it will probably look like:

A: Great Britain (1), Italy (4) , Poland (5), Serbia ( 8 ), Argentina (9), The best from Asia/Africa

B: Brazil (2), Russia (3), Cuba (6), USA (7), Bulgaria (10), The best from Asia/Africa

I think that Serbia, Bulgaria, Italy, Cuba, Argentina and USA will qualify trough continental and intercontinental tournaments.

• Especially because we needed just a little more concetration and we could have won it 3:0.

I've the sensation I've already watch this movie (or better, this HORROR movie :lol: ) yesterday!
    Really, if you imagine that today I was supporting Poland almost as they were italians, you can realize I'm still waiting to wake up, because watching twice in a row the team you support winning 2:0 and eventually lose 3:2 - when a victory could have mean OG - is a nightmare too absurd to be true :aww:

WILD CARDS will be at two first positions

Plus Italy in the female WC, so the two winners of the WCs had a wild card!!! :white:

Or am I being too emotional?

I think you are, but is totally understandable! as Olja said:

Conspiracy theories again? I don't think so

I don't think so too. Who like to lose a match when he needed it? because Poland needs points to win the WC! And Anastasi could may be not love Magri, but I'm sure I wished to our gusy that he trained the best (exept vs Poland), and I honestly think he has no reason at all to support Brazil, considering he lost with them like always :P

I guess that Drago won't make up with Kubiak now

I guess not xD BTW, our journalist Pasini wrote that yesterday Travica provocated him, but that today Kubiack provocated Berruto before our match. :S I still think they're both wrong :pinch: I hate this kind of stuff :down: Chill out guys!

I mean if Fei decided that he wants to lift The Vabo and then the others came to help him, too or if whole team all of a sudden decided to lift "the vabo-thing" in the air, but anyway - the result was that whole ITA team encircled the poor vabo-chan, grabbed it for the legs and tried to raise it up, but they couldn't! I am not sure but it seems like The Poor Thing was trying to oppose them in some polite way but it's hard to say, cause the only effect was just wobbling on one spot.

OMG!!!!!! I didn't watch the match so I don't know nothing about that, but the female NT did something similar, they wanted to friendly lie down Vobo chan, but they couldn't xD In fact I thought it is a robot :lol:
    ps I tried to find the video but I coudln't :(

BTW, as I noticed before - and the "rulez" was confirmed - so far we lost only vs teams that we beated this summer (Russia at the Wagner Memorial; Poland in WL, Wagner and ECh; Cuba 3/4 in WL). This is insane! :what: But I hoped the rule will be confirmed tomorrow :rolll:

• Gosh, I would be really happy if the groups end up being like this :whistling:

Will they be released before WL 2012?

• I really don't understand Żygadlos tactic 'not playing by Nowakowski'. I don't know what he did so long at court.

It was our occasion and I'm angry that again heads failed.

Easy. Runners-up are also great results for Polish guys. They're promising and they're to make a difference. They had no experience in the final of international events. So this is a good lesson. Look forward to their coming performance and I'm sure they will regret no more.

• Easy. Runners-up are also great results for Polish guys. They're promising and they're to make a difference. They had no experience in the final of international events. So this is a good lesson. Look forward to their coming performance and I'm sure they will regret no more.

I hope so ;)
    AA did great job and for the first time in history of Polish volleyball we scored three medals at three tournament. And I really hope, that Wlazły will be back.

• exciting match bet. russia and poland! what a comeback of russia!

• congrats, russia
    what a come from behind win!

• i actually thought poland will win the match

• Poland you brings me shame. How can loose match when lead 14:9 in tie break. No comment. Players without head.

• Most Ironic Player: Bartosz Kurek

A final MIP prize for Bartek, Hooray!

<----------- What were you thinking about?

Edit: alright, I was just kidding. I hope no one takes it as offense. Honestly speaking, Bartek was keep playing up and down in the last two years. His performance was always out of mind in some critical moments. However, in 2009 ECh, he was surrounded by giant teammates, in 2010 when he broke down he has Zibi as his backup, in 2011 he sought for ways to be a leader. And now I wish this embarrassing finish could be his graduate thesis. I think there will be no situations more important than the 14:9 leading in this match. He lost this one but he should not miss the next. He is to be the one, actually he always is.