World Cup 2011

• Congrats to Russia they are better than Poland only in few points. They deserved to win because Polish guys played chaotic and every normal team can use it to win. If Poland in this match win 1st set the match will be very tough. On every kind of tournament Poland have mental problems. Poland have big potential but smoetimes lost in heads. I can't explain how Polish team can play like yesterday and today. Lead with Brasil 2:0 and lost 2:3 lead in tie break 14:9 and lost 15:17 it brings a shame...

• When is the ceremony?

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• i'm not pleasded with the way we finished this tournament-we shouldn't let that happaned. from 14-9 to 15-17? really? but i'm not gonna complain too much i just want to enjoy the fact we are second in such a big tournament with the very best teams around the world abd can't wait for the awording ceremony and see our boys with silver medals hanging on their neck :super:

i want to thank our boys and the entire stuff for amazing effort in this tournament every one of them contributed to that silver medal. we had such a strong rooster with valuable players on every position , and this team is fairly young so i can't wait for the future tournaments and with such an amazing coach like Andrea Anastazi we can archive big things and my hopes for OG are skyhigh right now :D

what a year that was for male volleball-3 tournaments 3 medals fantastic performances throughtout with great atmosphere and chemistry between our players-no drama no pathetic defeats with weak opponents solid as never. keep it up guys :cup:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• After set #3 Russia played with Kruglov and Sivozhelez as OHs, Yakovlev- opp, Makarov- setter. Losing to these guys really takes extra talent :rolll:

• Yakovlev, Abramov, Tetyukhin - the best Russian players in the last 10 years :wavy:

• Oh man, how I love these crazy guys :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :heart:

We lost, whatever. Proved again, that even if you have 5 pts advantage and couple of match points, you can never be sure of a victory, when you watch Poland playing :D I'm starting to like it, it's so clumsy and silly and....only my guys can do it in such a spectacular and cute way.
    Let's just leave the way how we screwed this match, it doesn't matter anymore.

What really matters is that we are the best possible definition of a word TEAM. This is crazy what Nano and Gardo did with our guys.
    I will always be so grateful. Who would have expected such results before the season? 3 major events, 3 medals, sounds like a dream, it is a dream! I don't wanna wake up.

Everything paid off, just everything. They rocked my world with this attitude, they were like never before...so self-confident, so ready to fight against everyone, doesn't matter whether it was Brazil, Russia, or Travica at the net, we coped with everything (almost). I just love the way how we were ready to face every challenge. No excuses, no giving up.

I'm so blissfully happy, can't wait for the awarding ceremony to see my guys one the podium and Andrea taking pictures of them for the 3rd time :heart: Couldn't think of a better season.

Thank you is not enough, I'm just gonna build a momument for them. My heroes, our heroes.

Now congrats for Sborna for another great tournament! Great year for them as well! Two slavic teams rocked this season!

EDIT. Blagodarya to all great Bulgarians who were supporting us throughout this tournament! You guys are just great, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

• After set #3 Russia played with Kruglov and Sivozhelez as OHs, Yakovlev- opp, Makarov- setter. Losing to these guys really takes extra talent :rolll:

Yakovlev, Abramov, Tetyukhin - the best Russian players in the last 10 years :wavy:

So what :D rugby is right, you have to be extremly talented to lose such match like we did today :D But overall it doesn't really matter, we reached our goal and that's the most important thing :)

• Yakovlev, Abramov, Tetyukhin - the best Russian players in the last 10 years :wavy:

Vyacheslav Zaytsev the best russian setter ever. let's bring him back too then:rolll:

• "It doesn't really matter"... Of course it is important because They play with polish flag on T-shirts not Their faces photo.

Again in Jamaica Everyone will laugh because of Poland :D . Last time one year ago because of polish politic.

• Congrats to Russia for the title :win: Congrats to Poland and Brazil for the medlas and to all three teams for the qoutas for London :win:
    It was a great tournament and emotional experience for all of us, users on inside-volley, I'm glad we shared it together :drink:

Hard to say something for today's matches, cause I slept till 13.00 (BG time) :D , but I'm expecting with eagerness to see the awarding ceremony. I first saw the results from the matches on fivb.org site and 17-15 seemed like a very close game in the 5 set - point for point for both teams, then I read here that actually Poland was leading 14-9!!! :what: Is that possible? In male volleyball, I mean - to lose that way? But then the answer came naturally - for Polish team there is nothing impossible :lol: How not to love them so much? :heart: But I am also admired that Russian guys had the guts to do a full turn in the result into the last moment, they don't show something like this very often :obey:
    Anyway, I'm pleased with the three medalists (although it could be even better :roll: ) and now my attention is entirely paid to the tournament in Sofia, where I hope we will manage to take the ticket for the OG ^^ Officially I say welcome to Italy :wavy:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• "It doesn't really matter"... Of course it is important because They play with polish flag on T-shirts not Their faces photo.

Again in Jamaica Everyone will laugh because of Poland :D . Last time one year ago because of polish politic.

Why do you care? Enjoy Russian victory.

• Oh Sweety :D sometimes You are so sweety :lol:

About every Team I would write with the situation like that if it happened... wait... it is first situation like that with Polish NT :rolll:

I remember Cuba-Italy 14-9 to 15-17 in Montreux but there played 1st Teams in the tie-break. :D

• Ok I will find another example in Men's Volleyball because Ojla will say that I only attack Polish NT.
    When was the score like that... 14-9... 14-9... 13-8... yes! I remember... 3rd set... Poland-Brazil.

• Ok I will find another example in Men's Volleyball because Ojla will say that I only attack Polish NT.
    When was the score like that... 14-9... 14-9... 13-8... yes! I remember... 3rd set... Poland-Brazil.

That's easy to find.Won't you remember when Italy vs Japan at Olympics Qualification in 2008,Japan led Italy with 24-17 in the fourth set,then they lost 35-33 at the end.Finally Italy won in tie-break.

• That's easy to find.Won't you remember when Italy vs Japan at Olympics Qualification in 2008,Japan led Italy with 24-17 in the fourth set,then they lost 35-33 at the end.Finally Italy won in tie-break.

yes, i remember this (italian commentary):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CepINjCYwW0

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Individual awards:

Best spiker: Ahmed Abdelay
    Best blocker: Marcin Możdżonek
    Best server: Christian Savani
    Best reciever: Sergio Dutra Santos
    Best libero: Qi Ren
    Best setter: Luciano De Cecco
    Best scorer: Ramos Hernandez
    MVP: Maxim Mikhaylov

• I would say: neither Mikhaylov nor Kurek. Piotrek Nowakowski! I guess the whole world is amazed by him.

EDIT. Blagodarya to all great Bulgarians who were supporting us throughout this tournament! You guys are just great, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :heart:

Indeed. It's a gift having such supporters in you, guys. Thank you :heart:

We lost, whatever. Proved again, that even if you have 5 pts advantage and couple of match points, you can never be sure of a victory, when you watch Poland playing :D I'm starting to like it, it's so clumsy and silly and....only my guys can do it in such a spectacular and cute way. Let's just leave the way how we screwed this match, it doesn't matter anymore.

Only our guys can do a beautiful disaster :D

I first saw the results from the matches on fivb.org site and 17-15 seemed like a very close game in the 5 set - point for point for both teams, then I read here that actually Poland was leading 14-9!!! :what: Is that possible? In male volleyball, I mean - to lose that way? But then the answer came naturally - for Polish team there is nothing impossible :lol: How not to love them so much? :heart:

When I saw Kurek, just after match ball landing on our side of the court, who "make a sheikh" from himself covering his head by t-shirt (with shame, I guess) I couldn't even be angry at them :lol: and Zatorski talking sth about "frajerskie porażki" (gull defeats) :lol:

I love them all way too strong... What they did on this tournament, this year - it chills me to the bone :heart: Awarding ceremony touched my heart to deep. Igła & Guma walking with cameras :lol: All those lovely little vabo-chans (I loved yellow the most). And finally... Captain Planet - the best blocker! :obey:
    I'm only sorry for Łasko, but Fernando & Luciano made me feel better ^^ Congrats for Maxim, of course. There were no doubt who should be MVP :win:

I feel like the happiest man in the world :)

• I'm only sorry for Łasko

Yes, Mika was on the top from the beginnig, and now at the end he's without any individual award, too bad :( Same thing is with Winarski. God, it's such a shame that he wasn't given any award, such an amazing performance throughout whole tournament.