The 2011 World Club Championships

• Please some infos about Spartans Vancouver from Canada which will play in Doha.

• Others Teams:
    -Trentino Betclic
    -Zenit Kazan
    -Al Ahly Kair
    -Host
    -Asian Champion
    -South American Champion.

• Jastrzębski Węgiel in.
    Ojla will be in Seven Heaven ^^

Taaak!!!! Jestem w 7 niebie! :lol: Can't wait to see my guys on this tournament! Trento, Zenit and others- watch out, Jastrzębski is there and we're gonna kick ur asses! :rolll:

• Please some infos about Spartans Vancouver from Canada which will play in Doha.

Spartans are winners of CIS Championships (Canadian Interuniversity Sport)

4 players of this team will take part in Junior World Championships: Lucas Van Berkel, Brad Kufske, Derek Thiessen and Branden Schmidt
    2 players were selected to the team for Universiade: Rudy Verhoeff and Marc Howatson

Here are some short vids
    http://www.twu.ca/athletics/me…s/2010-11/2011-03-04.html (you have to click 'game recap')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…c&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…s&feature=player_embedded

http://english.cis-sic.ca/sports/mvball/2010-11/schedule

• I am not much into North American Collegiate championships, but it seems to me that the NCAA universities in the US are stronger than the Canadian ones. Besides, I don't know how logical the decision of FIVB is to allow a university team to represent a whole continent in the World Club Championship. The idea of having a team from Puerto Rico was better, in my opinion. I just don't see the Spartans playing against Juantorena and Kaziyski..

• So, Juantorena will play for sure vs the team he helped to get the WCC xD That sounds wird!!

I think the final will probably be Zenit-Trentino as in the last CL, but I expect good thing from JW and also from the team from south america... :dance6:

The club from Asia will probably be Paykan Teheran

• The club from Asia will probably be Paykan Teheran

most probably yes, I can't see any of these 2nd rate Asian national teams/clubs stopping Paykan. Paykan dominated the last 5 editions without losing a single match (and without losing more than 1 set per match)

BUT this year this tournament will conflict with AVC World League qualfier in China. so all of their NT players are unavailable. but still even an incomplete Paykan is the top favourite.

• most probably yes, I can't see any of these 2nd rate Asian national teams/clubs stopping Paykan. Paykan dominated the last 5 editions without losing a single match (and without losing more than 1 set per match)

BUT this year this tournament will conflict with AVC World League qualfier in China. so all of their NT players are unavailable. but still even an incomplete Paykan is the top favourite.

against who Paykan plays? China? :what:

• against who Paykan plays? China? :what:

did i say that ?

not Paykan. Iran national team will play with China to determine Asian representative in World League Qualifier and Paykan has many national team players .

• Iran national team will play with China to determine Asian representative in World League Qualifier and Paykan has many national team players

When will it be?

• Paykan will participate without any NT players ! Iranian league isn't started yet so we didn't know Paykan's roster until yesterday. with this roster Paykan absolutely has no chance for a top 4 finish ;( but they still have the surprise factor, Nobody knows them including themselves :D

p.s. "Jastrzębski" wow ! this is almost impossible to spell ! :D I can't wait to see how JSC (Jazeera Sport) commentators deal with that :lol:

• p.s. "Jastrzębski" wow ! this is almost impossible to spell ! :D I can't wait to see how JSC (Jazeera Sport) commentators deal with that :lol:

If they have English transcription, they should not have problems with that : "Yastzhembsky" :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D