The 2011 World Club Championships

• Ok, now is my turn to act in rugby style :D
    You can look under my avatar, where Wlazly is not my second favourite anymore, since I was deeply impressed by a new rising star of Trento - Kaziński 8o So, sorry Mariusz, at least rugby supports you today :lol:
    Go, Kaziński, go! :super:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ok, now is my turn to act in rugby style :D
    You can look under my avatar, where Wlazly is not my second favourite anymore, since I was deeply impressed by a new rising star of Trento - Kaziński 8o So, sorry Mariusz, at least rugby supports you today :lol:
    Go, Kaziński, go! :super:

:rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• and Czechostowa is pronounced Czenstochowa :white:

Not exactly. It is CZĘSTOCHOWA, which is pronounced CHENSTOKHOVA in English transcription. :)

About Jastrzębie-SESI game. It was big game by Polish team and the final is a great achievement for Jastrzębie. They have already beaten Zenit Kazan and the half of the Brazilian NT playing in Sesi Sao Paulo :thumbup: Block worked perfectly for Jastrzębie, Holmes, Łasko and Bartman were on fire and that's why Jastrzębie won.
    Too bad, that Jastrzębie won't play in European Cups this year. But they had so terrible season in PlusLiga last year,,,
    It is rather Trentiono, which is favorite in the final and itmight be extremely difficult game for Jastrzębie, but I hope they will do their best. Łasko and Bernardi have something to prove their Italian mates :super:
    BTW - I have never seen such a happy Bernardi before like he was after the end of the game yesterday. He usually doesn't show too many positive emotions during the match :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited 2 times, last by Konrad ().

• Anyway Trento - JW tmr.
    Forecasts anyone? Will we see a new champion?

Jastrzębie, of course! It will be extremely difficult... But there is no pressure on our guys. They already achieved something amazing.

So napierdalaj Holmes as you did it yesterday, Łasko "uderz!", Bartman "uderz! uderz!", Kubiak - more action in brazilian style like this one yesterday, please :D and Bontje, wake up, finally! 'Cause Gawryszewski is waiting :whistle:

Let me guess? Which Polish commentator could call Matey 'Kaziński' ? :roll: Only Drzyzga :D
    It's sooo frustrating! When he comments matches along with Swędrowski, Tomek says it correctly- Kaziyski, while Drzyzga always keeps telling Kaziński, Kaziński :D It's so annoying, he's way too consequent :D

Wojciech Drzyzga is hopeless... I had only one dream yesterday - to be so close to him so I can do that: :hit:
    Luckily Jurek always cheered me up. When he commented second match together with Irek he started to talk about Juantorena's height of the jump, he seemed to be very impressed and he said sth like: "Kiedy zobaczyłem jego stopy na wysokości mojej głowy... Irku, ja mam 180 cm wzrostu!" ("When I saw his feet on the level of my head... Irku, I have 180 centimeters tall!") :lol:

Talking about Kaziyski... when I watch matches in Serie A I sometimes can hear from italian commentator that he says Kadhiyski :aww: Funny but real.

• My dream final!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

I wanna watch a great match!!! Good luck Trentno, bu I hope it will be a 3-2 this time!! So I also wish to JW to play as good as they can!

My dream final as well. Share your feelings, I even like this score, but with a little difference- 3:2 for my guys :D
    Ok, that was a wishful thinking now, facing the reality- we are a very unpredictable team, we can suprise positively and totally negatively.
    We can achieve something really amazing, oh no wait, we have already done it. Everything is possible and I will always be with my guys, no matter what, my heart will always shout 'Jastrzębski', but today my brain says- Trentino, and I guess it couldn't be otherwise.
    Trento is always a huge favourite. I have no big expectations for this upcoming match, all I want from my team is a good game, very good game. Leave your heart on the court guys, you will always be my champions :heart:

• tetyukhin and the other outside hitter is dearly missed by Kazan..berezkho is pretty much useless now

• No, Bulgaria and Serbia will organize it :thumbup:

• Oh my God, SESI... :thumbdown:

BTW, Qatar wants to organize Men's World Chiampionship in 2018 :|

Please, God, no... It would be sleepy atmosphere on the audience. I don't like such atmosphere. I like many people screaming, singing and clapping their hands. Players like it as well. Many of them say that there is no real match without the audience.

And Sesi... Aga, are you so much disappointed as I am? Stupid question... I guess you are :aww:
    Rodrigao only 3 points :wacko: Sidao not so brilliant as well. I don't quite like a setter from Sesi. This guy who appeared on the court - Diogo - he saved some actions but he is so weird for me. Some of his moves and actions looked sooooooo slow for me. I don't even know how to describe it...
    Anyway, genius Mikhaylov :thumbsup: I like him, I like Wolkov and actually I like all the rest of Zenit team, so congatulations for these guys.

I'm waiting for my Jastrzębie now. I read in newspaper that Kubiaczek is quite self-confident and for him, as well as for me, impossible is nothing so I wait for him to show this self-confidence and cunning on the court :D

No, Bulgaria and Serbia will organize it :thumbup:

Let's hope for that. It would be awsome! Maybe I would finally visit Bulgaria 'cause I dream about it for a very long time.

• Why did Mihailov play as OH? He had 60% reception :), think Russia might have found their next Tethuyhin :D.

I guess that Priddy and Berezhko were simply too weak so Alekno found a golden solution in this pretty hard situation. Two OH players who supposed to be leaders. Mikhaylov is brilliant, doesn't matter if he plays as opposite or as a receiver.