The 2011 World Club Championships

• Paykan are embarrasingly bad X(

• No worries, they'll win this, no problem. Paykan isn't a big competition at all, at least not today.

A piece of cake for JW ;)

Well, we all know that the most interesting matches in the pool phase will be JW-ZK and Trento-Sesi...

• A piece of cake for JW ;)

Well, we all know that the most interesting matches in the pool phase will be JW-ZK and Trento-Sesi...

Oh, man... How much I want to see this match :cheesy:

Btw. Miky, what a lovely avatar you have :love:

• what an embarrassment ;( they looked like a bunch of amateurs who don't know much of anything about playing a volleyball match :thumbdown:

Honestly these players aren't that bad and should and can play much better.

• My lovely Jastrzębski won and I hope they'll give their best in match with Zenit.

But the biggest surprise for me today was when I change channels and I stop on Polsat Sport News 'cause I saw Kadziu :heart: And it was so beautiful to see him playing after a long break. My pressure increased 'cause Al Arabi could win the match 3:1 but Egyptians brought to tie-break :aww:
    Popelka has written on the shirt Poppe. Funny :D
    Oh, and IMO setter from Al Arabi is the weakest point of the team. He kept playing: Pampel, Pampel, Pampel... Lucky that Pampel managed with so many balls and he scored 30 points.

EDIT: Are you there, Aga? When does Sesi play? :roll:

• Oh, and IMO setter from Al Arabi is the weakest point of the team. He kept playing: Pampel, Pampel, Pampel... Lucky that Pampel managed with so many balls and he scored 30 points.

Saitta, right? I don't like him. He was Forlì (A1) setter last year, then they sell him to Segrate (A2). Now I think he his without club.

Did Saraceni played?

• Saitta, right? I don't like him. He was Forlì (A1) setter last year, then they sell him to Segrate (A2). Now I think he his without club.

Did Saraceni played?

Yep. Saitta. I couldn't stand watching him setting :pinch:

And yes. Saraceni played. He scored 14 points. Popelka - 15. Kadziewicz - 10 ^^ Vlam - 10. Saitta - 3.

• Yep. Saitta. I couldn't stand watching him setting

And yes. Saraceni played. He scored 14 points. Popelka - 15. Kadziewicz - 10 Vlam - 10. Saitta - 3.

Yes, I don't like Saitta at all...

About Saraceni, he is not a great player, but can be useful to have him on your side sometime... His weakest point are the serve and the fact that he difficulty score with a not good set (or a difficult set in general, for example coming from the back row)

ps thanks for infos :flower:

• The ref seriously likes Paykan. He gave them quite a few gifts

• :drink:
    Well, today with Al-Arabi, tomorrow with Al-Ahly and at the Tuesday with Trentino :) I CAN'T WAIT.

Shit. No broadcast on tv today and two matches of Sesi Polsat will show in coming week when I totally cut off from access to tv. Shit! It's even worse 'cause I won't have access to the Internet. Big shit!
    I guess it's time for me to be sick...

• Trentino 3-0 Al Ahly
    (25-16;25-22;25-22)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Shit. No broadcast on tv today and two matches of Sesi Polsat will show in coming week when I totally cut off from access to tv. Shit! It's even worse 'cause I won't have access to the Internet. Big shit!
    I guess it's time for me to be sick...

But match on today you should watch :)