The 2011 World Club Championships

• Well, at least Paykan put up a little fight today (especially after the match :lol: , Alekno is big like a bear, you can't fight with him, of course :D )

yesterday match was totally shameful, but looks like they can beat Canadian amateurs :thumbsup:

• Scores from today:
    Trentino vs. Al-Ahly 3:0(16, 22, 22),
    Paykan vs. Kazan 0:3(-24, -18, -23),
    SESI vs. Al-Arabi 3:0(20, 20, 22)

• Well, at least Paykan put up a little fight today (especially after the match :lol: , Alekno is big like a bear, you can't fight with him, of course :D )

yesterday match was totally shameful, but looks like they can beat Canadian amateurs :thumbsup:

wow :white:

• It was mainly the ref's fault imo. First he gave Paykan a few questionable points, the he allowed some of the players to tease the Russians.The Iranian libero deserved a couple of yellow cards.

• It was mainly the ref's fault imo. First he gave Paykan a few questionable points, the he allowed some of the players to tease the Russians.The Iranian libero deserved a couple of yellow cards.

Any player who thinks he can wrestle with Alekno must have lost his mind :rolll: Even The Terminator would think twice :what:

• But match on today you should watch :)

I WATCHED IT! I had a nice surprise on tv.
    And... Sesi vs Al Arabi made my day. On the one side Kadziewicz, on the other side Sidao :heart: Plus Irek Mazur as a commentator. Life is simply beautiful. Couldn't be better. With all my love to Sidao... he doesn't show nothing special in contrast to Kadziu. Oh, ok... Sidao as always is a monster server and this one beautiful attack on the middle - nice :win: But only 3 points. And Kadziu? 14 points! 8 attacks and 6 blocks + not bad serves. And of course his personal charm :D In third set he made me laugh with loud and beautiful "KURWA MAĆ" :lol:

Andrea, please, watch him and call him to NT! :sos:
    Mister president from Olsztyn, take him to your team so he could be back in Plusliga. :call:

• I WATCHED IT! I had a nice surprise on tv.
    And... Sesi vs Al Arabi made my day. On the one side Kadziewicz, on the other side Sidao :heart: Plus Irek Mazur as a commentator. Life is simply beautiful. Couldn't be better. With all my love to Sidao... he doesn't show nothing special in contrast to Kadziu. Oh, ok... Sidao as always is a monster server and this one beautiful attack on the middle - nice :win: But only 3 points. And Kadziu? 14 points! 8 attacks and 6 blocks + not bad serves. And of course his personal charm :D In third set he made me laugh with loud and beautiful "KURWA MAĆ" :lol:

Mister president from Olsztyn, take him to your team so he could be back in Plusliga. :call:

By the way, the reason Kadziewicz left Surgut - Raidel Poey - probably won't play for the Russian team. :white:

• It was interesting experience to see how young Boys from Vancouver crushed Men from Paykan by amazing blocks in the tie break.

• I WATCHED IT! I had a nice surprise on tv.

Yeah, I was really angry, setter of Sesi didn't used his middle-blockers. Sidao scored 3 points, Rodrigao 4. Of course, Kadziewicz was much better, maybe his setter like to play with middles. And his blocks... He was amazing, right. It was really nice match to watch. You know, I had the same thing as you :) Kadziewicz at one side and Sidao on second. Nice, nice, nice. Not so easy win of Sesi, I guess, that they will have a big problem to win with Trento. They won't do this, I think :(

GO JASTRZEBIE!

• Lasko is amazing!!
    polish is playing better against zenit,,zenit is just lucky..
    zenit's libero is quite young..sometimes his prone to errors sometimes he saves ball magnificently..hopes he become more consistent!!when will berezkho become a good defender??i hope he can still improve
    i LOVE mikhailov!! :win: :lol:

• Jastrzębie won :woohoo: 19-17 in last set

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• heart breaking.. i wanted zenit towin..all sets should have been all given to mikhailov!!!i feel bad.. :tzz: