The 2011 World Club Championships

• Yes Nadejda be like Konrad which don't like think.
    No Nadejda don't be like Konrad which don't like think.

:) :(

• who is she? who is Przedpelski's daughter? who is Przedpelski? I just didn't understand you? and you say I need a mirror? :what: I don't understand your Polish jokes, really? :thumbdown:

Alright, so now I'm not sure if I understood Bartek's post well :D Uhmm...he probably meant me :D lol Przedpełski is the president of Polish volleyball federation and he said that I'm his daughter :lol: and he also blames me for the fact that you didn't get wild card for World Cup :rolll: 'cause I'm his daughter, you know :lol: :obey:

• Birrareli 4 aces :obey: , 3 in a row :rolll:
    Rutine victory from Trento, even though Al-Araby played good, but their good is just not enough for this Trento.
    The first match Trento played a lot worse and I thought they may drop a set to Alaraby, but they upped their level and took the victory very easily.
    The true test will be tmr with the battle with Sesi :D .

• Yes Nadejda be like Konrad which don't like think.
    No Nadejda don't be like Konrad which don't like think.

:) :(

Ha-ha :P
    And you should have been written "who" instead of "which". I am a human being, not a thing :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ha-ha :P
    And you should have been written "who" instead of "which". I am a human being, not a thing :D

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Maybe Bartek believes to reincarnation and he thought that you were a thing in your previous life :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Btw, I seriously don't like Vinhedo :down: What a simple way of setting, so little combinations, hopefully he will start setting better, especially to Rob, 'cause his joy after scoring a point is the cutest joy ever! :D

Rob is like a sunshine on the court, seriously :lol:

Maaaaan, I was coming back home from class when my dad called me to report how the match Jastrzębski - Zenit was going on. When I came back home, after hearing great news (2:0 for Jastrzębski) I was joyous as a spring. Then I switched on tv and thanks to some miracle I catched Polsat Sport with totally shitty quality, snowstorming and with distorted sound. Doesn't matter. I almost couldn't see anything but I watched it to the end. Jastrzębie :heart: I have to watch it one more time from the beginning to the end. In normal quality.
    After the match my mum called me with words: "Do you want me to get a heart attack?" :D 'Cause I told her to watch the match.

Well. I will support both teams.
    Haha, what I'm talking about? I don't know. I'm waiting for Bella, maybe she will help me :lol:

Oh, shit... Holy, holy shit ! :sos:

Bontje - Sidao 1:1
    Kubiak & Bartman - Murilo 2:1

Jastrzębski - Sesi 3:2

:D

• eeeeeeeeeeeeee no Trentino nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You must lose :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

not when SESI want to lose :roll: