The 2011 World Club Championships

• You should see them both, Bartman & Kubiak, with glasses in the same time. That's impressive :lol:

Yeah, I hve the same feelings about Kaziyski. He is my personal MVP as well. But mister Magiera knows better and he talked about Juantorena as MVP long time before ceremony. And he began to summarize the tournament before the match Trento - Jastrzębski was over. Like he didn't give ANY chances for Jastrzębie to win it :pinch:

• Jastrzębie fought only in the first set - all the others were clearly for Trentino. No one could have had any doubts which team was better on friday. And which is generally better. It is not a chance, that Trentino won this title 3rd time in the row - they are just great team and proved it once again.
    However, I'm glad with Jastrzebski's performance. They achieved a lot in this tournament, if we consider, that they are completely new team and all the players who are in the team didn't have time to play much together. If Jastrzębie keeps on playing like that also in PlusLiga, this team may come back to the European cups in the next season.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Due to internet problems I missed all the games from the tournament and could only watch the final game. Based on the stats that I saw I could say that Jastrzebski probably made the tournament of their lives beating the underperforming Zenit and SESI on the way to the final. It's the beginning of the season, so it's normal for some teams to be out of shape, but I expected a much stronger SESI based on the roster and on the fact that they didn't have a ECH to prepare for. It also seems that Bernardi gathered a hard-working group of players and he knows how to squeeze them to make some results. Strangely, I have always considered Jastrzebski as a synonym of consecutive ups and downs, we'll see how they will progress in the Polish league, but as of now they are enjoying some good time for sure. On the other hand, Trento is still one level above its opponents even though when they are not yet in a good shape, this speaks badly of the overall level of their rivals.. However, I think this year they could be challenged by Macerata, so we should be looking forward to these games.

Btw, I've watched Djuric many times already in Greece, long before he was targeted by Stoychev, the guy is deadly effective even though his attack technique, or rather approach jump, seems dangerous at times and reminds me of a jump of an opposite or a normal 4 attacker. Anyway, this doesn't prevent him from being awesome! And also, I totally agree that Kaziyski deserved the MVP of this tournament more than Juantorena, but who cares :D

• SESI based on the roster and on the fact that they didn't have a ECH to prepare for.

Well, Brazlians NT played the SACh, that endend a week later then the ECh...

However, I think this year they could be challenged by Macerata, so we should be looking forward to these games

Tomorrow!! At 20.00 on sportube 8o

It won't be such indicative, because it's the beginning of the season, so Trento has on his side the fact they know better each others (only Djuric is new in the starting six), and the fact they already played important matches (in this WCCh), while Macerata played only normal Regoular Season matches, and not even vs such strong teams, exept Piacenza, and they're still find a own identity, helped by Giuliani.

On the other hand, Macerata trained for this match the whole week, and with the Molten, whereas Trento has just come back from Doah and trained the whole week with Mikasa.

So, eventually may be they're kinda odd :rolll:

• Come on, you saw their opponents in the South American championship, they only had to play a final game :)

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the team-chemistry, not to the tiredness of the players ;) In the first case no matter vs who they played if that prevent them to train with the team, in the second case, you're right :)

• Trentino - Zenit World Club Championship, Doha, semifinal, Highlights

• Trentino - Wegiel WCH Doha 2011 final Highlights