Tournoi de France 2011

• I am very pleased with the performance of Skrimov who has great perception,serve and attack, maybe alexiev is better only at block, but this is not enough.My prediction is that skrimov will be an important part of our team in the ech
    p.s i am also disappointed with the performance of ivanov

Skrimov better takes the opportunity he has now with the injuries of Bratoev and Penchev to show what he is capable on court. He really is VERY motivated to play for NT, that is smth nice to see.

• Bulgaria - Turchia 3-0 (28-26, 25-21, 27-25)
    Bulgaria: Zhekov 2, Kaziyski 18, Todorov 2, V.Nikolov 6, Aleksiev 2, Yosifov 8, V.Ivanov (L); G.Bratoev 0, Skrimov 11, Ananiev 0, Sokolov 7, Gadzhanov 2, Bozhilov (L). Non entrato: Tsvetanov. All: Stoytchev.
    Turchia: Eksi 4, Subasi 10, Pezuk 5, Coskun 16, Batur 12, Dunge 4, Kilic (L); Kayhan 0. Non entrati: Keskin, Tanik, Ibrahim, Kidoglu. All: Basic.

Comment from volleyball.it:

In the first match Bulgaria beat Turkey 3-0, but Stoytchev line-up didn't play perfectly considering they won two set only at... I got this, I don't know how to say that in English... Kaziyski played very well (18 points, 67%attack, 3 blocks, 1 ace), while Nikolov not so much (5 on 13 in attack, 38%). Good performance of Skrimov that replaced a not impressive Aleksiev.

• Skrimov better takes the opportunity he has now with the injuries of Bratoev and Penchev to show what he is capable on court. He really is VERY motivated to play for NT, that is smth nice to see.

He also shows a lot of enthusiasm with Paris Volley. Maybe it's because of his young age, maybe it's because he had to fight to become a professional player (leaving Bulgaria where he was considered too small), but I think that he is the kind of player who can bring energy to a team.

• France took the second set and is leading 16-10 in the 3rd.
    It is getting interesting.
    France took the 3dr set 25-21.
    After taking the 1st set and leading 3-4 points in the middle of 2nd, France change the guard and took the lead from then on.
    I am very curios to see what kind of changes Stoychev made during the match and the stats as well. :)

• France took the second set and is leading 16-10 in the 3rd.
    It is getting interesting.
    France took the 3dr set 25-21.
    After taking the 1st set and leading 3-4 points in the middle of 2nd, France change the guard and took the lead from then on.
    I am very curios to see what kind of changes Stoychev made during the match and the stats as well. :)

Pray to God nobody from Bulgaria to be injured

• I don't think it is an injury, I can rather think of the awful reception of Ivanov. Yesterday he had 25% 19% reception and France is not Turkey heck the result. Anyway France is leading in the 4th set as well. If thing keep this way they will win the match. I really want the stats!

• I don't think it is an injury, I can rather think of the awful reception of Ivanov. Yesterday he had 25% 19% reception and France is not Turkey heck the result. Anyway France is leading in the 4th set as well. If thing keep this way they will win the match. I really want the stats!

If we loose 1:3, Slovenia will win the tournament

• and so what? :) I don't care if Slovenia wins it. I am more consern for the libero, who really suck, infortunately!

We don't know what is going on in this match yet. Ivanov had good reception in Bulgaria.

• The team totally sucks in this match after the first set - 21:11 for France! If they play like that at the ECH, they will achieve zero

• The team totally sucks in this match after the first set - 21:11 for France! If they play like that at the ECH, they will achieve zero

Oh, please, don't be so dramatic :lol: this is only a friendly match, ok? Besides France is a good team and they are very motivated after the defeat yeasterday to win this match on a home soil.
    So we lost the 4th set 25-18 Congrats to Slovenia for winning the tournament.

• Oh, please, don't be so dramatic :lol: this is only a friendly match, ok? Besides France is a good team and they are very motivated after the defeat yeasterday to win this match on a home soil.

Completely agree.

Also I agree that the libero level can be a huge problem. Wait for statistics to understand what happened ...

• Oh, please, don't be so dramatic :lol: this is only a friendly match, ok? Besides France is a good team and they are very motivated after the defeat yeasterday to win this match on a home soil.

Look how Slovenia beat Turkey and how we beat Turkey. Look how we lost to France after leading 16:15 in the second set. The team sucked big time today! I hope all players are fit and will stay fit.

• Look how Slovenia beat Turkey and how we beat Turkey. Look how we lost to France after leading 16:15 in the second set. The team sucked big time today! I hope all players are fit and will stay fit.

oh please! typical Balkan way of thinking! When we win a match we are the greates ever, when we loose a match to a good team - we suck! :thumbdown: Stop it, please. We don't know what happened at the tourney. Maybe France played great and are unbeatable, who knows :) . Calm down, mate! Show some respect to the oppenents. We can't win everything. These are friendly matches, after all!

• Actually, Bulgaria still can win the tournament if they win 3-1 or 3-0 against Slovenia.

France also has still chances to win if they defeat Turkey and Bulgaria win as well.