Tournoi de France 2011

• Pretty underestimating mate... as nadejda said Slovenians are using MB more because they have better reception.

Well, Gasparini and Urnaut are not champions of Italy, Europe and the World, they are very good players, but are not locomotives of their teams. Alen Pajenk, from the other hand is highest class MB :obey:

• Well, Gasparini and Urnaut are not champions of Italy, Europe and the World, they are very good players, but are not locomotives of their teams. Alen Pajenk, from the other hand is highest class MB :obey:

No they arent. Leon, Simon, Depestele, Grozer, Wijsmans aren't champions but they are world class players. Trophies don't determine is some one good or bad player. And you're wrong about Gasparini, he was major reason why average Jastrzebski played on Final Four, who watched match vs Noliko knows about what I'm talking about. And if you want to talk on this level Pajenk is better than all bulagrian NT MB.

• You are probably right about Pajenk for whom I already wrote that is highest class MB, but for example Yosifov is not far from there, and Todorov potentially could get better. And the opinion about Kaziyski and Nikolov better than Gasparini and Urnaut is pretty damn obvious to be true for every man/woman who is following volleyball. Wijsmans too is better than them. May be I wasn't polite when I wrote that there are two levels of difference, for which I apologize :drink:

• You are probably right about Pajenk for whom I already wrote that is highest class MB, but for example Yosifov is not far from there, and Todorov potentially could get better. And the opinion about Kaziyski and Nikolov better than Gasparini and Urnaut is pretty damn obvious to be true for every man/woman who is following volleyball. Wijsmans too is better than them. May be I wasn't polite when I wrote that there are two levels of difference, for which I apologize :drink:

No need for apologise, that's your opinion and I respect that :drink: we cant have same opinion about all :drink: