2012 CEV Junior Volleyball European Championship

• Thx Kaziysky for the impressions and comment.what do you think about Burak Baturalp Güngör's potantial or future?

Gungor is a true leader of this team. When it was hard for Turkey he took responsibility, what is great for a such young player. If will play regulary this season he might turn into really good senior NT member. Oh, I forgot to mention great flot serve :obey:

What is your opinion about Bulgarian NT with these players, Kaziyski? Can they improve?

To be honest ray they need new coach. For me Zhivkov doesnt look like he can control player at all. Seganov might turn into really good setter, he has good block and serve, very calm hands on good thinking. Opposite Ivanov was big disappointment for me, I've been expecting powerful opposite but from what I saw he needs big improvment. But he has good, powerful jump serve. I liked OH Popov :whistle: the best part of ur team were MB's Georgiev and Nenkov. Really good MB's, they r fast and high jumping players. I didn't like Penchev, he had terrible attitude towards games, looked like he doesnt want to play.

P.S. I forgot to mention I ''met'' Atanasijević :rolll: we spoke over skype and I can say he is really polite guy, he couldnt come to Gdynia due obligations in SKRA but we had a nice chat :D

P.P.S When I say ''cold'' mean on temperatures around 15-20 degrees :rolll: it was cold for me and Serbs because we came from 35-40 degrees. But one day temp was 22 and people were swimming in the sea :rolll: :obey: in same time we walked around in jackets and trousers :rolll:

• Overall refs were tragic and hillarious, for the first time in my life (and I played volleyball) I saw one ref awarded mask :rolll: :rolll: :obey: It was on Serbia - Belgium match.

Not sure what you mean by "one ref awarded mask..."?

• Belgium had great Lecat and Colson, those guys have bright future.

Upcoming season, Lecat will play for Lennik (Champions Leagua) and Colson will play for Puurs (more modest team in Belgian league).
    Together with Rousseaux, those two already were in starting Belgian line-up at the 2011 Junior World Championship (to finish 9th overall).
    So I hope they qualify for the 2013 Junior World Championship and do better (top 6).

• Kaziyski

Thank you mate for your impressions and writing here :win: :drink:

I would like to see Güngör in NT in Portugal(ECH qualifier). It may be a bit late for the 1st leg which will be held by Portugal but maybe we can see his name in the list in second leg-Turkey as our OPP Serhat is injuried and it is still unknown if he will be ready for the qualifier. Big possible Emre Batur will play at OPP position if Serhat won't be able to so there is a gap for OH position :whistle:

• Thank you for your output, Kaziyski :drink: