2012 CEV Junior Volleyball European Championship

• And Spain as usual is a one-man team :D Wonder how Greece with Tzioumakas, Kokkinakis and Koumentakis couldn't take at least a set from Spain. Couldn't watch anything though, maybe Kaziyski will share something interesting :)

• And Spain as usual is a one-man team :D

After reading your post I decided to check stats from Spain-Greece.
    Holy crap.
    47 attack in three-sets match and 28 points, this is crushing result :white:

• And Spain as usual is a one-man team :D Wonder how Greece with Tzioumakas, Kokkinakis and Koumentakis couldn't take at least a set from Spain. Couldn't watch anything though, maybe Kaziyski will share something interesting :)

Kaziyski is in Poland not in Denmark so he won't tell you much about this group...Maybe later in the competition when Spain will play in Poland ;-)

• Kaziyski is in Poland not in Denmark so he won't tell you much about this group...Maybe later in the competition when Spain will play in Poland ;-)

aaaaa, yes, you are right, I forgot :) He said Gdynia several times and I forgot this was the group of Denmark.

• Bulgaria - Greece 3:2

• The italian victory isn't a surprise for me...russians are weak this year, italians aren't really good either but they were favorites going into this game ;-)

reading articles here in Italy it looked like as it has been an epic and unexpected victory...maybe we're used to see our youth national team loosing soo often, in these last years, that yesterday's victory has been so great!

• reading articles here in Italy it looked like as it has been an epic and unexpected victory...maybe we're used to see our youth national team loosing soo often, in these last years, that yesterday's victory has been so great!

In fact Russia is currently leading 2-0 against Serbia...Maybe Russians are not so weak,maybe Serbs are in really really bad shape...but I can't understand this result...

• In fact Russia is currently leading 2-0 against Serbia...Maybe Russians are not so weak,maybe Serbs are in really really bad shape...but I can't understand this result...

Serbia is weak, except Uros Kovacevic certainly. Also we are playing without our second best player Milan Katic. I do not see the point of keeping Uros Kovacevic in this category, he showed his class, now is the time for the rest to show what they know.Uros already played World League and the Olympic Games, almost all summer without a break, it scares that forcing him so much does not lead to a serious injury :S .With that move I think that coach showed that priority is result, not players.
    Anyway, after two defeats it's in a domain of theory to qualify for the semis, this is waste of time for Uros, it would be better to get some rest, and for others to get their chance.

• OK, coach of Finland looks like a moron with this "cap"...

Are you kidding me? He's awesome! :D

Aga, did you watch it and can tell me a few words about our team? This evening I will watch them finally.

Kazi, are you alive there? Did they steal you an access to the Internet here in Poland?

btw. I feel sad because of Serbs...

• Aga, did you watch it and can tell me a few words about our team? This evening I will watch them finally.

Well, I watched just some parts of first and second sets, then my live stream just died and I couldn't countinue. All I can say to you is that I really liked Janusz (especially his work with middle blockers) and Nowakowski, we were playing without block for quite a lot of time but very nice in defense (good job by libero, Woś), we should have won this match easier, I think. And if I have to judge Nawrocki's job with team based on what I saw in match against Finland I think boys are prepared well.

Oh, and how could I forget about Muzaj...?