2012 Olympic Games

• Haha, did you see the blond lady on the repeatition of Winiarski saving! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• First big surprise has just happened - Bulgaria has beaten Poland!!! Congratulations to Bulgaria, they ahve played one of their best matches so far this year, for sure, while Poland played one of the worst matches, but who cares... Great Skrimov, my personal MVP, and Sokolov, too!!! On the other side Zagumny and Kurek are the only payers worth mentioning!!! :obey:

• Eh, why can't you just leave it? ;)

It's only between me and Bartman, no one else is involved :super: I haven't stop liking Jarosz and Mozdzonek for example :set:

• wow,,just wow..
    exciting game :thumbsup:

• Poland didn't play its best volleyball. I still believe, polish friends, you are the favourite team for gold medal.

Nice job for Bulgaria, they keep pressure by the service, that was the key of their win.

I hope Bartman - my new hero :lol: - and Poland will come back to their level from the next match to the final. :box:

• Thank you guys! :flower:
    Maleeee! :lol: What a match for us! :obey: We played very well on block and also defence and ofc - CECO SOKOLOV!!! :obey: :obey: :obey:

But now we are doomed to 4th place :S

Oh, don't be so sure as we saw obviously we can expect anything in this group! One God knows how exactly will look like the final standing in our pool :P

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Excellent Bulgaria

But now we are doomed to 4th place :S

It's tought to say, I don't know. How confident do you think your guys are? I'm actually thinking there could be more surprises. Maybe this group gets all tangled up. I think Argentina could totally take on Bulgaria. I'm excited about the game versus Italy, that's coming up. Maybe criteria for classifications will be key.

• i still think Poland will win the group,but now we have chance for 3rd place :)

• Who says Poland is weak? :lol: They are favorites for the podium and beating them only proves that. Bulgaria always beats the future medalists in big competitions.

• It's tought to say, I don't know. How confident do you think your guys are? I'm actually thinking there could be more surprises. Maybe this group gets all tangled up. I think Argentina could totally take on Bulgaria. I'm excited about the game versus Italy, that's coming up. Maybe criteria for classifications will be key.

Argentina's best chances are exactly against Bulgaria, even if we win vs Italy 3:0 we could still lose from them :lol:

• It's tought to say, I don't know. How confident do you think your guys are? I'm actually thinking there could be more surprises. Maybe this group gets all tangled up. I think Argentina could totally take on Bulgaria. I'm excited about the game versus Italy, that's coming up. Maybe criteria for classifications will be key.

I know we can take Bulgaria, but the shit we are playing will doom us to lose 0-3 with both Italy and Poland, so that's 0 points for us. And I seriously doubt we can even beat Bulgaria now...