2012 Olympic Games

• Poland-Argentina today is the most important game for us after that defeat against Bulgarians - that's my opinion. If we beat Argentina, we can still be on the top of the group, because Great Britain and Australia are not opponents we should be scared of. So, I hope for a win and no nerves today. I believe that my single and only nightmare during the game will be Piotr Dębowski. And nothing more ;)
    Brazilians crushed Russians... I didn't expect such an easy victory. But it looks like Brazil is always Brazil and you can't underestimate them, even if they seem to play worse, tahn they used to. It might be really interesting tournament.

P.S. Whistling on the other team is nothing polite and nice - that's true. However, when Bulgaria played in Poland in WL for example, Bulgarian players were always welcomed and treated with respect. This time Polish fans whistled, because of the event, which took place in Sofia in July. It is some self-turning circle, which is not easily to stop: "you did it to us, so we will do the same to you". I may not like it, but I'm not surprised with that.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• About my team... Yesterday I would say many many bad words. Today I look at this in different way. I'm only sad they were so hopeless, they didn't do their best and play without enough heart. 'Cause they didn't. Except a very few nice actions, they showed nothing that was our advantage. No block. No incredible defence. Poor serves. It was the worst performance since the match against Italy on ECh last year. I wish I could not watch such matches again. Ok, you can't win every game but come on, PLAY at least, FIGHT. Andrea said one day that he always wants to make sure if we do absolutely everything to win. And yesterday we didn't do everything. We could win this. Gosh, polish journalists, stop saying about "weaker match which has to come and if, let it come earlier". Crap. We got a cold shower. This is a stimulus to be more determined, motivated and to "hit" it even harder.
    Looking forward for better match with Argentina... Yours faithfully, bella. ;)

You're wrong! Poland lost, cause Pawel Woicki was in the studio :lol:

• P.S. Whistling on the other team is nothing polite and nice - that's true. However, when Bulgaria played in Poland in WL for example, Bulgarian players were always welcomed and treated with respect. This time Polish fans whistled, because of the event, which took place in Sofia in July. It is some self-turning circle, which is not easily to stop: "you did it to us, so we will do the same to you". I may not like it, but I'm not surprised with that.

I am not sure that's the reason of whistling. Poles do that to Italians the day before too ^^
    But IMO that is normal for a volelyball match :lol:

Germany - Serbia will be a thrilling match, both teams will strugle for point to catch for QF.

• I am not sure that's the reason of whistling. Poles do that to Italians the day before too ^^

But not so loud. ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I believe that my single and only nightmare during the game will be Piotr Dębowski. And nothing more ;)

:drink:
    I hope he's not going to change names of Argentinian players like he did it with Bulgarian - I mean Aleksiejev, Sokololov. But for sure he will tell that De Cecco played in Piacenza last season or Quiroga in Vivo/Minas. He will call Winiarski "ProfesorE" after his amazing attack, dig or whatever.

• I got an information that Winiarski is assigned with a top secret mission by Piechocki to kidnap De Cecco after the macth :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :drink:
    I hope he's not going to change names of Argentinian players like he did it with Bulgarian - I mean Aleksiejev, Sokololov. But for sure he will tell that De Cecco played in Piacenza last season or Quiroga in Vivo/Minas. He will call Winiarski "ProfesorE" after his amazing attack, dig or whatever.

But Mariusz Szyszko is ok :lol: Remember Beijing OG, when we was played against Russia and Winiarski blocked Poltavsky. The ball came back and KO's Berezhko? Szyszko said that he was watched a replay with a pleseaure...
    Brazil - Russia this competition:
    - Dębowski was talking about Muserskiy that he has 218cm but he is polite person and he is really good in the kitchen. On that moment Szyszko retorted: He has to worry about the hood when he's coocking :lol: :obey:

But the true is that I really want Polsat comeback

• I'm not watching, only following play-by-play livescore, but Heynen is absolutely insane. Kick him out!

• Germany has weak psyche, I hope Serbia's gonna use it and win.

But I suppose even lonely Grozer can win this game for his team.

• Serbia vs Germany doing a five sets match :huh:

• :mad: :mad: :mad:

Our national TV are criminals! They broadcasted two points from the tiebreak because our commentator announced the following match Bulgaria-Australia and then they switched to a fucking studio where they talk nothing but SHIT!!!

:aww:

Edit: now they switched it. Clowns...

They stopped it again?! :what: Faggots!!!!!!!!!