2012 Olympic Games

• During the summer I fall in love with Zibi and now he's one of my volleyball heroes. I love the way he's a beast. :box:

I made this video tribute for him, after his Olympic dream crushed. I hope you will like it.

- I forgot to put this even here previously- ^^

• I've read some of your comments which are mainly on Bartman and don't feel offended but are you a male or a female user? You wrote that you are male? If you're a male, you're probably from China, right?

• And the GIF is even better and funnier. :lol: Hope today he'll keep that killer attitude.

Ace Volleywood hasn't written a word about Bulgaria since the tournament started, he hasn't published news about the semifinal Bulgaria - Germany. Please somebody wake him

Are you talking about this guy?

• I've read some of your comments which are mainly on Bartman and don't feel offended but are you a male or a female user? You wrote that you are male? If you're a male, you're probably from China, right?

I'm a boy and I play volleyball. :lol:

I like volleyball players, most of all OHs, because I'm one of them. My favourite ones are Logan Tom, Francesca Piccinini, Cristian Savani, Dante Amaral, Murilo Endres, Jaqueline, Jordan Larson, Simone Parodi, Taras Khtey... I always try to take thier best and put it into my skills. They are my inspiration. And now I'm inspired by Bartman too. Probably beacuse he is a little different than the others. Savani is phisically strong, but Zibi is even stronger, he is a beast! :obey: And now he is part of my idols. I have to say that i feel sorry for Zibi because I have always thought people loved him becuase he is goodlooking guy, but that was just a stereotype. I watched many matches of Poland this year and now I'm sure people love him because he is a fighter! :box: :super:

Last time I had a sudden flash like this was at Athens Olympics for Dante! I didn't know who he was, but he played just amazing. And even if he destroyed my poor Italy, I fall in love with him.

PS: I'm not chinese. And I want to marry Logan Tom! :love:

• And the GIF is even better and funnier. :lol: Hope today he'll keep that killer attitude.

One of many reasons why I love Niki so much since I saw him for the first time ;) I wanna see this face in match against Russians!

• :woohoo: The eyes of the tiger!

In the GIF there's Skrimov. I don't know anything about him, but he is the biggest surprise of this Olympics with his NT. He is amazing player. Where did he play last season?

He played in Paris Volley, France.

I don't know if Toshko Skrimov will be in condition to play today after this insane look that Niki Nikolov gave to him in the match against Germany! :rolll: Keep it up that way, Niki :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Thank you. One advice - don't overdo your comments, especially on male individuals, cause sometimes you can sound like a gay. That's why I asked you about your gender or if you are Asian, cause they have the same style of expressing. Actually, you're just a kid. Keep watching the best players and learn from them, but also distinguish their good and bad characteristics ;)

End :offtopic:

• Thank you. One advice - don't overdo your comments, especially on male individuals, cause sometimes you can sound like a gay. That's why I asked you about your gender or if you are Asian, cause they have the same style of expressing. Actually, you're just a kid. Keep watching the best players and learn from them, but also distinguish their good and bad characteristics ;)

You should read what I write about Logan in other forums... then I sound like a stalker! :rolll:

• Ravens imagine that Your Zibi will play in My City and I will be closer Him than You. You should burn in jealous fire.

• Ravens imagine that Your Zibi will play in My City and I will be closer Him than You. You should burn in jealous fire.

8| I'm not jealous. I don't care where my favorite players are gonna play. I just want to watch them playing and enjoy the game.

I learned more watching Piccinini in last 12 years than working with weak coaches! :teach: But I was not jealous people could watch her playing live and I didn't. :win:

• Amazing block from Sokolov :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OMG what Alexiev did :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• maxim mikhaylov... let's go... :super:

• ok... if this goes on.. it's goodbye for bulgaria.... ?(