Hubert Wagner Memorial 2012

• Poland won with Iran 3-0 (26-24 25-20 25-22)

• Poland won with Germany 3-1 (36-34 25-23 17-25 25-21)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sweet cheesus... I was completely out of volleyball world lately actually out of the whole world at all and guys just brought me back to life after this neverending ending of the 1st set :obey: Does it make any sense? "Neverending ending" :aww: Whatever... Igła, you firecracker! :obey: He digs impossible balls, impossible! Of course, Georg always has to make some damages with his service :D no mercy, even for Igła. I was just waiting for Zibi's response... Yeah, I love when he gets angry and starts smashing the world :box: I can feel his anger every time he hits the ball. Another true Resoviak.
    And the duel Anastasi - Heynen :rolll: beautiful view

I know, I know... no reason to be so overexcited but there was a fire up there on this court and I enjoyed watching it :D besides, it all looks so different than it looked last year...

About yesterday, Iranians, Argentinians and stufff... Ghaemi! I really like this guy :) He looks like a penknife to me while he's serving. Argentina... what? And this awesome Pereyra again :aww: I hope they will play much better against us tomorrow. I'm expecting some awakening, c'mon! 'Cause I feel like they're not themself yet.

That's all from me ;) If anybody is here.

• I don't see any difference with how they play regularly, what you mean exactly?

quite a lot new combinations, like in women's volleyball. But they're not effective at all. Besides, quiroga's receiving seems worse than his used to be.

• quite a lot new combinations, like in women's volleyball. But they're not effective at all. Besides, quiroga's receiving seems worse than his used to be.

Martee is right. I haven't payed much attention about the match but I saw yesterday some weird move De Cecco - Conte. Weird to me at least. But interesting. And ended with a point.

• Poles looks very tired, I hope they will get fresh to Olympic Games.

Oh, for sure they will. In our coach we trust :D Look, they didn't play that bad even though they were so tired. Heart in game! Heart in game is still there ;) And fight for every ball.

• quite a lot new combinations, like in women's volleyball. But they're not effective at all. Besides, quiroga's receiving seems worse than his used to be.

But World league was the same I think, quiroga's level included. What worries me most is that they haven't played one good match in whole 2012, save that Bulgaria first match in Frankfurt.

• Can anybody give me a little summary of what happened to those two Iran matches ? any stats ? (I want to know how many blocks they did without Mousavi) Did Iran play any good ? I read some reports in our local websites but they are biased as usual :lol:
    The results aren't that bad, in fact. even though there is no pride in losing ! but other teams are in better shape, they are going to Olympics. I feel jealous here ;( :D

• Germany - Iran 3-0 (25-18 25-20 25-20)
    Poland - Argentina should start

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game