ONGC Dehradun (Indie)
    Al-Quadsia (Kuwejt)

Grupa D

Torray Arows (Japonia)
    Chonburi (Tajlandia)
    mistrz Tadżykistanu
    mistrz Singapuru
    mistrz Mongolii

• Anyone can update this topic. Pappi can you help us?
    I can't find results and statistics on asianvolleyball.org this year.

They are testing a new website. :aww: for this tournament I don't expect anything from AVC website :wall:

Check this one , you need google translator I think. they have results and some photos. they update a little late , in next day, but it's still the best thing you can find :thumbsup:

:aww: most of these countries are participating with their national teams under a club name or a sponsor name, no name for some of them ! :aww: I think only Torray Arrows, Kaleh and Shanghai TD are real clubs. ONGC is India national champion, but they have no professional league. just a tournament. Al-Arabi is a club, but they are here with all Qatar NT players + Pampel and Cuban Salvador Hidalgo. Almaty is Kazakhstan NT as usual. no idea about the Thai team. but I guess this is their national team.

I wonder how many countries have professional league in Asia. :whistling:

• Semi-Finals:

Kazakhstan vs China

Iran vs Qatar

4 Me Qatar instead of Japan is suprise. Is in Qatar Team playing only home Players or abroad also?

• Semi-Finals:

Is in Qatar Team playing only home Players or abroad also?

At least Christian Pampel

• Hmm.. Qatar's Team always played in Club World Champs as Host, the Club is in the Final now so does it mean that China's Club is automatic in Doha? Or will be one free spot and Wild Card will get 4th Team from Europe Izmirovskiy Arkas?

• almost all of Qatar NT players are not Qatari, they are all naturalized players. beside that they had two good imports , even though they had both of them in previous AVC tournaments and never won the title but this time finally they got want they wanted for a long time.

Their win over Kaleh was a big surprise, Kaleh played extremely bad. they beat Al-Arabi almost easily in preliminary round. probably even the 10th team of Iranian league is better than this Al-Arabi but in one match everything is possible.

Shanghai of China will qualify for World Club Championships as Asian Champion.