2013 World Grand Champions Cup for Men

• OMFG< i really hate the point system by FIVB, it's so stupid ... if you look at the stats, russia had a better ratio of both sets and points yet brazil won this by 12 pts vs 11. i really think russia should have been declared champions, not to mention the head-to-head match. i'm not talking about their behavior on court and i haven't watched all matches, but that's my view from the final scoring table here.

http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…up/2013/Men/LiveScore.asp

also , did not see ilynikh's behavior, but i saw the end of BRA x ITA, and i thought lucas saatkamp in receiving his award was the only person who truly followed protocol and behaved properly, he not only looked at the official but also greeted him, received the award with both hands, smiled, posed for photo, then bowed to official before walking off. i recall seeing another end-of-match ceremony when the player almost grabbed the award without even looking at the official and tried to run off (i think it was a russian but don't recall for sure). don't the federations talk to their players? it reflects so badly on their team and country to be such a rude jerk.

and finally, it's time for FIVB to find alternate hosts for both the WGCC and the World Cup. enough already!!!!!

• That's true. After every win match Brazilians- Men and Women- look camera and scream as children :-)

• Yeah I know. He wasn't talking about the way of they celebrate but about win one tournament in 3 years
    "Brazilians as happy as children, when the first time in three years, they are winning something."