2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Acc. to latest news - Mr Acosta landed today evening in Warsaw - tomorrow he should announce officailly - Poland will be host of men WCH 2014 ! 24 teams will play in 6 cities. :woohoo:

• :dance6: :woohoo: :dance4:

great news :win: i cant wait it will be the best WCh ever :obey: POland know how to do volleyball event and i hope we will get more turnament to organize because POland is the best place for volleyball :thumbsup:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• I am very very happy if that's right coz I also think that Poland does a great job with organizing sport events and especially volleyball :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Yes, that's really great news :drink: I am sure Poland will organize very good tournament and - an important thing - halls should be full not only during Polish matches :)2009- ECh in female volleyball and ECh in male basketball, 2012 - Euro, 2014 - WCh in volleyball. I have what to live for :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Congrats to you, I hope soon that Bulgaria can organize such an event, but a lot of things will be needed.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• The only possible way for Bulgaria to host a major volleyball event is an European Championship with another country (as was the case with Greece). We are SERIOUSLY lacking not only halls, but money for the organisational part. Congratulations to the Polish federation and the FIVB for the choice of the WCH 2014 hosts! Poland fully deserves the right to organize the event mostly because of the high attendance of every single game! It's gonna be a cool championship but I am wondering which cities will be among the hosts... I guess Lodz and Katowice will be in the list for sure! Maybe four more for the group stage...

• Warsaw, Wroclav, Gdansk, Katowitce, Lodz and Poznan

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• hip hip hurra!
    WE will organise the best WCh!!!
    it is probably the only chance for many poles to see the greatest volleyball live. so I'm soooo happy :thumbup:

• Didn't Poland host WCH in 2006?

It was Japan. ;)

• Again??? :?:

Good joke :cheesy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm very happy! In Poland volleyball has many fans :) Organization will be great. Polsat is good television, so I'm very calm about tranmision :) Maybe we'll see the end of Japan :) Tell me, how many times this countryit choosing? It was very boring, I hope in Poland will be WCH women...