2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Congratulations to Poland and the cyborg Mika! :drink:

• What a game 8o Mika :obey: such a success :D
    After this game Mika can be the best OH, Wlazły best OP and MVP.

Brazil in last points stopped playing...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Polish players know discipline. I wrote - go and get the title, so they did :D

• Another loss for Brazil. I think it is because Lucarelli-Murilo due underperformed .
    Winiarski is the MVP

I think the main reasons are:

1) the team underperformed on serve.
    2) Rezende didn't have a clue what to do with Mika (he is often caught off-guard by one player, not only Muserskiy and Mika).
    3) Vissotto was on the court only physically.
    4) Mario Jr underperformed.

• What an amazing fairy tale, and what an end!!!!!! What an incredible feeling to be crowned World Champions at home!!! /and World Champions in every respect - putting up an amazing show, amazing crowd and inspired play! Commiserations to Brazil - Still trying to break the 'silver medal' duck.. Looking forward Rezende needs to re-think a few things....

Very impressed by Antiga - after the first set he kept his players' belief and motivation up - and the right tactics.

• Congrats Polska :cup: :obey: I'm really happy for them, I was singinig Polska bialo czerwoni all the time :D

Zagumny :obey: He turned this match, brilliant setting and tactics, his cooperation with Mika was extraordinary. Today Poland didnt have weak spot, brilliant match. Icredibile mental stability, I think the most credits for that goes to Blain :whistle: and fans ofc :obey:

Volleyland became World Champion, there wasnt better place for that than Spodek.

• Congratulations, Poland!!! What a show, what a comeback, what an inspiring and exciting game! You totally deserved it, no question about it. I wouldn't even give them a place in Final Four before the tournament and now they are World champions. I guess you won't sleep much tonight :D

Just on a side note - why did they lift the trophy before they even got their medals? Isn't it supposed to be the climax of the whole evening? Or they were too afraid not to lose the trophy once again? :D

• I think the main reasons are:

1) the team underperformed on serve.
    2) Rezende didn't have a clue what to do with Mika (he is often caught off-guard by one player, not only Muserskiy and Mika).
    3) Vissotto was on the court only physically.
    4) Mario Jr underperformed.

Agree :thumbsup: I think 3 and 4 points were the crucial ones because they affected key moments.