2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Konstantinov indicated already after the friendly with France that Vlado Nikolov is not in a desired form. Once again, just as with the comparison of the Canadian setter Howatson, I would've taken Nikolov instead of Milushev. But I am not the coach, of course. Milushed might be in a better sports form than any of Sokolov, Nikolov or Boyan Yordanov right now, but he is not someone who can actually bring or has brought (1-2 exceptions in so many years) Bulgaria forward. Nikolov would've been in a bit better condition in the middle and towards the end of the WCH, if we make it that far, so his experience as an alternative for Sokolov would have been more valuable than Milushev's. Just my opinion.

• Oh god, u r right!

Setter : Travica and Baranowicz (lifters)

OH : Parodi, Lanza, Kovar

OPP : Sabbi, Vectors and Zaytsev

MB : Birarelli, Anzani, Buti and Piano (central)

Lib : Rossini and Colaci (Free)

• I dont think it's 3 OPP , he need to cut one out which untill now we dont know yet who. i think it might be sabbi, then we will hv normal 2 OPP.

I dont know, when Zaytsev play OPP is so killing. But when he hit the ball as OH it's kind of not killing strike. I think travica set the ball too tight to the net for OH which suit parodi and lanza but like zaytsev u need to set him some space from the net then he will find his own way to put the ball in.

It is official, Sabbi is in , Randazzo out.
    Setter: Travica , Baranowicz
    OH: Parodi, Lanza, Kovar
    OPP: Sabbi, Vettori e Zaytsev
    MB: Birarelli, Anzani, Buti , Piano
    Libero: Rossini, Colaci
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=86126&l=0

• Konstantinov indicated already after the friendly with France that Vlado Nikolov is not in a desired form. Once again, just as with the comparison of the Canadian setter Howatson, I would've taken Nikolov instead of Milushev. But I am not the coach, of course. Milushed might be in a better sports form than any of Sokolov, Nikolov or Boyan Yordanov right now, but he is not someone who can actually bring or has brought (1-2 exceptions in so many years) Bulgaria forward. Nikolov would've been in a bit better condition in the middle and towards the end of the WCH, if we make it that far, so his experience as an alternative for Sokolov would have been more valuable than Milushev's. Just my opinion.

I agree with you. Nikolov is born champion, furthermore he has great connection with Zhekov,

• I doubt Zaytsev will receive a lot in this WCH. I don't see him playing all game as an OH. He has been Opposite for too long to be stable in reception.

• Did Anyone give Russian roster?

Not really, there was only wide roster and roster for Wagner's Memorial ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Volleyball in the Chinese really a little bit position without,Sports China prepared one day live basketball world cup 4
    fanyi.And Chinese teams participating in the world volleyball championship without a live。Or a friend living in Poland happiness

• Egyptian squad as taken from FIVB:

Hossam Yousif, Mohamed Fathy (Setters)
    Ahmed Salah Abdelnaim, Ahmed Kotb (Opposite spikers)
    Rashad Shibl, Mamdouh Abdel Moneim, Abdelhalim Mohamed (Middle blockers)
    Saleh Fathy, Mohamed Badawy, Mohamed Elhossiny, Islam Abdelsamea (Outside hitters)
    and Essam Meaoad (Libero)

The setter Ahmed Abdalla is not in the squad!

• Somebody could provide the final 14 list os all teams cause on FIVB there is only wide roster :)

I wonder whom is gong to be cut in Russia roster, especially on OH position

• Can you put these with the shirt numbers please? I am not recognizing the names of some of these players.

Thank you

• Tunisia's roster:
    Article

Samir Sallami, Khaled Ben Slimane, Ahmed Kadhi, Omar Agrebi, Nabil Miladi, Anouer Taouerghi, Elyes Karamosly, Hichem Kaâbi, Hamza Nagga, Ismail Moalla, Mohamed Ali Ben Othman, Marwen Garci.

• Russian roster:
    S: Sergey Grankin, Sergey Makarov
    OP: Nikolay Pavlov, Pavel Moroz
    OH: Dmitriy Ilinykh, Denis Biryukov, Alexey Spiridonov, Evgeniy Savin
    MB: Dmitriy Muserskiy, Nikolay Apaliiov, Andrey Ashchev, Artem Volvich
    L: Artem Ermakov, Valentin Golubev

• South Korean Roster

Article

Libero: BU Yongchan, JEONG Minsu
    Middle Blocker: CHOI Minho, PARK Sangha, SHIN Yungsuk
    Setter: HAN Sunsoo, LEE Mingyu
    Outside Hitter/Opposites (not listed): SONG Myunggeun, KWAK Seungsuk, JEON Kwangin, PARK Chulwoo, SEO Jaeduck

• Puerto Rico Roster

Article

Setters: Edgardo Goas, Fernando Morales
    Outside Hitters: Héctor ‘Picky’ Soto, Ezequiel Cruz, José Rivera, Jackson Rivera
    Middle Blockers: Mannix Román, Pedrito Sierra, Roberto Muñiz
    Oppposites: Maurice Torres, Jean Carlos Ortiz
    Líbero: Dennis Del Valle