2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• brazilians doing this all the time. They can be the best in the world but i see them as hypocrits and cheaters, volleyball scum. This goes to their volleyball team ofc

Emotional much??....lol. You can say that statement to any every team because everyone does that - so every team is volleyball scum according to your logic. Its ok you dislike them, but this is an illogical reason.

• Yes, Serbia had no challenges left. The setter was front row, but he possibly played it over the net, possibly touched the net, and possibly "caught and pushed" the ball for a split second.

OK, could be, i only watched it in real time.
    Generally i am always bit wondering that are no more calls against setters, when they are slam-dunking a second ball......

• Serbian team really lacks consistency... they seem to struggle to keep a lead, or make several clusters of points...Its amazing, France is becoming more and more of a consistent team

• I use this one: - http://sportdeutschland.tv/vol…014-serbien-vs-frankreich - but I am not in Germany - you have ot follow a tutorial on here somewhere to use it,

However there are others to try: -

fromsport.com
    usagoals.com

• Phh, same scenario. Leading, leading and at the end losing concentration and the set.

France are obviously no Brazil or Russia, but they are soo stable and consistent (I'm using Brazil and Russia figuratively here :) )

• By the way, with that point lost Serbia are practically out. Theoretically they need a miracle now. If we assume USA will win all its remaining games, Serbia needs to beat Iran cleanly and expect Poland to beat both France and Iran cleanly. Then they'll have the same amount of points with France but with more wins and winning the direct match they'll go through as 3rd. Highly unlikely.

In other words --> 4 teams left to contest the 3 spots. Let's see now how many points will France get from this match.

• Well from their matches so far Serbia havent looked like a top 6 team really - so this is not really shocking. We obviously expected more from them but they seem to be having similar woes as Italy. USA, France and Iran will probably go through from this group.

• Well from their matches so far Serbia havent looked like a top 6 team really - so this is not really shocking. We obviously expected more from them but they seem to be having similar woes as Italy. USA, France and Iran will probably go through from this group.

Atanasijevic is having a bad game. I haven't been watching Serbia a lot but if he is having a bad tournament, then you have a major reason for Serbia's underperformance. Also, strange choice of OHs for this game.

About the top 3 spots - I also believe now that USA and France will be in. But I think that Iran will lose out by a whisker to Poland.

• France has been increasing his level throught the tournment. Now I see a different team in comparison to the one which lost against Italy. I miss Lyneel in this team, but ok, Tillie is playing better than what I expected.
    Let´s hope France can close it in 4 sets

• France deserved to win and go through to next round.
    Still no expected choke from them :lol: N'gapeth played an amazing game, especially his reception made the difference
    I think OH's were questionable for Serbia. Wrong choises from Serbian coach.
    Serbia is eliminated and only question remains who will be third team: Poland or Iran?

• Now if France loses to Poland, Poland loses to Iran and USA wins twice (all 3-0 or 3-1) each team gets 16 points and God knows who will be left out.

In any other circumstance, France is in the Final 6. Huge congrats - with Poland, USA, Serbia, Italy, Iran, and even Argentina in their side of the draw they managed to go through!

• Congrats France! Great tournment so far!
    I dont understand why Berruto keeps complaining...so much drama in italian matches