2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Thanks. Where did you see the draw results?

There was live text-comment on wp.pl ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

The Pool E and F winners will be placed in Pool H and G respectively, while the second and third placed teams will be drawn.
    If Poland qualify for the Third Round, they will play their matches in Łódź.
    The top two teams in each pool will qualify for the Semifinals with the third ranked teams in each pool also playing off for fifth place.

Two 2nd ranks teams in one pool, how can it be possible?

• Podopieczni Stephane'a Antigi swoje mecze zagrają we wtorek i czwartek.

As far as my Polish goes :whistle: , I guess Brazil will play Poland on Tuesday.

• Podopieczni Stephane'a Antigi swoje mecze zagrają we wtorek i czwartek.

As far as my Polish goes :whistle: , I guess Brazil will play Poland on Tuesday.

Tuesday: Poland - Russia
    Wednesday: Brazil - Russia
    Thursday: Poland - Brazil

• Good news is Poland again used their host privilege - they go to pool H as H1, Brazil as H2 and Russia H3.
    Poland can use a little rest before the brutal crash between Brazil and Russia.

• Geez, this is gonna be one hell of a F6 in the H group. If Murilo and Wallace don't recover, Brazil is as good as done. Meanwhile, France and Iran have an easier path against Germany.

• Geez, this is gonna be one hell of a F6 in the H group. If Murilo and Wallace don't recover, Brazil is as good as done. Meanwhile, France and Iran have an easier path against Germany.

We'll see how it'll be with these injuries... in Brazil Murilo and Wallace, in Russia Moroz and Pavlov (had some problems, but not so serious) and in Poland Winiarski...

• We'll see how it'll be with these injuries... in Brazil Murilo and Wallacem in Russia Moroz and Pavlov (had some problems, but not so serious) and in Poland Winiarski...

At least Poland has Kubiak, who plays similarly to Winiarski. Pavlov is missed indeed, and with no real OPP to use in 5-1 inversions, I wouldn't be surprised if Voronkov keeps using Muserkiy as backup OPP with Ilynikh coming in every once in a while. Brazil, however, doesn't have another receiver as good as Murilo and the other OPP, Renan, is still fairly inexperienced and was barely used in the tournament so far. There's still Sidão. :wacko:

• At least Poland has Kubiak, who plays similarly to Winiarski. Pavlov is missed indeed, and with no real OPP to use in 5-1 inversions, I wouldn't be surprised if Voronkov keeps using Muserkiy as backup OPP with Ilynikh coming in every once in a while. Brazil, however, doesn't have another receiver as good as Murilo and the other OPP, Renan, is still fairly inexperienced and was barely used in the tournament so far. There's still Sidão. :wacko:

Fonteles?

• France and Iran have been in the same group throughout the championship. Brazil & Russia, and France & Iran can play three times.

Please, don't tell me that the semifinal match-ups are determined by a draw again :lol:

• France and Iran have been in the same group throughout the championship. Brazil & Russia, and France & Iran can play three times.

Please, don't tell me that the semifinal match-ups are determined by a draw again :lol:

It should be 1G-2H and 2G-1H :P

• I don't think this draw result is reliable because it comes from wikipedia which is possible to everyone to make changes in it,so as far as I know teams with same rank in poll E and F will not be in a same group