2014 CEV U20 European Championship - Czech Republic / Slovakia - 08/29

• Along Pankov and Poletaev I would mention MB Vlasov. Great talent, he was MVP of youth league last season and to become MVP as MB u should have monster season.

Romania also have 3 players with senior NT experience, OPP Tarta, MB Vologa and OH Aciobanitei (the best player). They beat Serbia on Balkan championship 3:1.

• Along Pankov and Poletaev I would mention MB Vlasov. Great talent, he was MVP of youth league last season and to become MVP as MB u should have monster season.

Romania also have 3 players with senior NT experience, OPP Tarta, MB Vologa and OH Aciobanitei (the best player). They beat Serbia on Balkan championship 3:1.

Laola is broadcasting the matches in Brno, I will look out for the Romanian players you have mentioned :thumbup:

• In future Teams' target v. Russia will be win one set.

Which language do you use, Bartek? :roll:

• Donovan Dzavoronok smashed Slovenia alone :white: and he is just 17 years old

• Serbia almost achieved the goal of the tournament. I mean grabbing a set from Russia. Now I am even more convienced that this is the best youth- junor generation of the last 15 years I have been watching volleyball.

• I would consider Slovenia also to be a candidate for the semi-final: they managed to qualify directly for this EC by beating Serbia.

Today's Slovenia was very far away from being candidate for semis, I guess they are the biggest candidate to be bottom in the group :whistle:

• Today's Slovenia was very far away from being candidate for semis, I guess they are the biggest candidate to be bottom in the group :whistle:

serdar

Why is Hizal keeping Yasin on bench 2 matches in row?

I have no idea :wall: He has played during qualification tournament and also in Balkan Cup last week. There might be an injury, however, she played very well when he entered the game yesterday against Belgium. :what: Today almost everybody except Yasin played against Romania. Thus, I assume he has a mild injury and Hızal don't want to risk him. We will be sure tomorrow, if he wouldn't use Yasin against Poland, then, Hızal must be dumbest trainer ever or Yasin has injury. Other than that, there is no other explanation coming to my mind. By the way, I don't like the tactic to use setter Yiğit as Opp player when he is in front row and substituting Cansın with second setter. Although Yiğit is a good attacker, other players can't play well with second setter :thumbdown:

• I changed my mind, Yiğit is playing superb as opp :cheesy: Turkey is leading 2-1 against Poland. If they manage to win this game, most probably Turkey will be first in their group since Belgium has lost against Czech Rep. today :win:

• U wont see that story. Turks scared of winning, simply stopped playing after 2:1 :aww:

what stupid mistakes, thats difference between them and Poland or Russia

I am still pissed off to Hızal, and wonder why he still insists on Nevzat Güneş instead of Yasin Aydın. I thought Yasin was injured but today he was serving substitute :what: Cansın's game is erratic, he can't play two good games in a row :thumbdown: On the other hand, Yiğit performed pretty well as attacker.

Turkey still has chance for semis if they manage to beat Czech tomorrow, let see how many errors they will make this time :wall: