2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Brazil - 5/5

• is their full rooster? what about trento rooster?

Wide roster here :D and shorter final roster we'll know in about 20 hours if it isn't published anywhere...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With this stronger roster by Al-Rayyan with Kaziyski, Simon Aties, Raphael, Bozuelva Sanchez and Alan will be very competitive :thumbsup:

• The first match of the programme was more like a training. I am disappointed by the level of Esperance, last year Sfaxien did a much better job. Al-Rayyan and UPCN are probably the only two teams to have not yet beaten Trentino this year. I think Trento might be out with this kind of game. Even a team gathered last week does whatever they want against them. OK, we are discussing Sanchez, Kaziyski, Simon and Rafael, but they only started playing together recently. Individual class is winning versus team effort so far.

Too bad they have to play in a museum. The attendance is ridiculously low. I hope it has something to do with work hours in Belo Horizonte, because it just seems wrong.

• Al-Rayan play like machine together. Simon with 12 pts in two sets! :obey:

• Almost perfect game by Robetlandy Simon 17 spikes + 2 blocks + 1 ace only in 3 sets :obey: definitely MVP of the game :teach:
    Al-Rayyan with easy 3-0, result doesn't show better performance by team from Qatar :whistle:

• What I also noticed is how they all gave instructions to Nr. 4 (Al-Oui) from Al-Rayyan :D He was covered in reception (by Kaziyski!!!), he had problems spiking, he finished with 2 points only, but most of all he was sometimes positioned badly in defence. He had some nice digs, though. Nothing super special by Al-Rayyan, indeed it was Trentino that were tragic. UPCN will beat them with this kind of performance.

• Well, Al-Rayyan could've signed with 2 more foreigners for a while, just for that tournament, but it would be a joke having none from local players on court :rolll:

• What I also noticed is how they all gave instructions to Nr. 4 (Al-Oui) from Al-Rayyan :D He was covered in reception (by Kaziyski!!!), he had problems spiking, he finished with 2 points only, but most of all he was sometimes positioned badly in defence. He had some nice digs, though. Nothing super special by Al-Rayyan, indeed it was Trentino that were tragic. UPCN will beat them with this kind of performance.

I never had doubt u will share my opinion :drink: Trento was really bad, Serniotti didn't instruct Sintini to use Ceco more. In 2nd set they had 10:6 and Lanza got 5 attacks in row :aww: who knows how match would finish if Loderus didn't make mistake @24:24 in 2nd set.

• I never had doubt u will share my opinion :drink: Trento was really bad, Serniotti didn't instruct Sintini to use Ceco more. In 2nd set they had 10:6 and Lanza got 5 attacks in row :aww: who knows how match would finish if Loderus didn't make mistake @24:24 in 2nd set.

:drink: I will tell you - still 0-3 for Al-Rayyan :D