2014 Hubert Wagner Memorial - Kraków / Poland - 8/16

• Do you guys remember when Anastasi was coach of Italian NT and favorised Vermiglio, no Zaystev? When Anastasi failed WCH in Italy Berutto made revolution, you think that Italians also attacking Berutto like you doing to Antiga when you even don't know what we will reach? Who cares now about Vermiglio? Antiga did the same with predictable Żygadło, Bartman. Situation with Kurek is another I think, because he was always neutral and polite guy not like Zibi son of Anastasi who insulted Wlazły in newspapers. So we will never see Bartman-Wlazły both in NT I think. Kurek must work harder, we remember how he leads our NT in past, but sorry it doesn't make him to be in NT even when he doing the worst job.

This is a totally wrong thread to discuss this issue. Sorry mods, this is my last message concerning this stuff :flower:

This is so out of line, why can't I have my own opinion? Maybe you don't mean it, but it looks like you're banning me from having my own view on this whole Kurek case. Ever heard about stuff like...different opinions etc? This thing with Bartek is weird to me. And I'm saying this, 'cause I want to and what better place to do so than a volleyball forum? I'm not in the team, just like many other fans who are concerned about this whole situation, that's why I , we, keep wondering, especially considering upcoming circumstances.

As for Andrea-Wlazły case. I'll say that once - a player cannot call the shots in the team, let alone in the federation. This is ridiculous and unaccteptable. And that's excatly what Mariusz was doing. Topic closed. :read:

• We were also without Todorov and Aleksiev and Valentin Bratoev received pretty bad, if not for him the first set could have been hours. Zemchenok played really well, indeed.

I would risk saying that the first set belonged (surprisingly!) to Zemchonok. Honestly, after 15:9 for Bulgaria I though... gm-gm... that one of the coaches needs to seriously reconsider his attitude. Don't forget that things get difficult when one has to block/receive from a decent left-hander, it always takes time to turn the switch in your mind.

• This is a totally wrong thread to discuss this issue. Sorry mods, this is my last message concerning this stuff :flower:

This is so out of line, why can't I have my own opinion? Maybe you don't mean it, but it looks like you're banning me from having my own view on this whole Kurek case. Ever heard about stuff like...different opinions etc? This thing with Bartek is weird to me. And I'm saying this, 'cause I want to and what better place to do so than a volleyball forum? I'm not in the team, just like many other fans who are concerned about this whole situation, that's why I , we, keep wondering, especially considering upcoming circumstances.

As for Andrea-Wlazły case. I'll say that once - a player cannot call the shots in the team, let alone in the federation. This is ridiculous and unaccteptable. And that's excatly what Mariusz was doing. Topic closed. :read:

This is what Anastasi doing refusing Wlazły and Bartman didn't let Anastasi to call Wlazły that's why Zibi attacking Wlazły in medias and federation said Bartman is great successor. :lol:

• This is what Anastasi doing refusing Wlazły and Bartman didn't let Anastasi to call Wlazły that's why Zibi attacking Wlazły in medias and federation said Bartman is great successor. :lol:

Might be :)

• Any stats from todays matches? :)

• Any stats from todays matches? :)

stats from Bulgaria - Russia may be available on volleyball.bg ^^
    I'm afraid that Polish site doesn't want to publish stats :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Might be :)

Anastasi with Bartman were doing scandal things like NT is only their buisness but i must say Anastasi did very good job, very smart guy with promoted Zibi as a star of NT with hiding Bartman's weakness and playing almost without attacker and Kurek was keeping wining medals. When Kurek became ended Bartman was forced to attack with more difficult balls and he was ashamed, *block* *block* *stars in head* *ooops what's going on* next Anastasi went crazy and didn't know how to solve the problem. 8)
    We can say Anastasi made Bartman as volleyballer who is worth mentioning and saying however he played. It's interesting.

• stats from Bulgaria - Russia may be available on volleyball.bg ^^
    I'm afraid that Polish site doesn't want to publish stats :S

Is that some kind of "don't ask - don't tell" policy? :D

• Is that some kind of "don't ask - don't tell" policy? :D

What you mean? Stats are really important thing especially about foreign national teams to know better for us? For what? Articles with how many points each player scored are not enough? Stats of our team are always available on twitter of our stats men. Stats of our league are always avaiable in Plusliga official page.

• thanks :flower: I didn't think about checking twitter so as to find some stats :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• China 2-3 Bulgaria
    22-25,25-22,25-20,17-25,18-20

Very good!
    If win, be better.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Don't we have Poland-Russia tonight?

Please post a link to the match, if there is any. Haven't found anything on my usual sites. Thanks in advance.......

• Good reception from China, good Milushev, overall lack of professionalism of our part.

• Holy sweet mother. Don't believe in what I'm just seeing. Calls polish Shakira. Apparently.