2015 FIVB U23 World Championship - Dubai / United Arab Emirates - 8/24

• Best Setter: Murat Yenipazar (TUR)
    Best Opposite: Metin Toy (TUR)
    Best OHs: Egor Klyuka (RUS), Gökhan Gögkoz (TUR)
    Best MBs: Ivan Demakov (RUS), Faik Samet Günes (TUR)
    Best Libero: Yonder Roman Garcia Alvarez (CUB)
    MVP: Egor Klyuka (RUS)

• Best Setter: Murat Yenipazar (TUR)
    Best Opposite: Metin Toy (TUR)
    Best OHs: Egor Klyuka (RUS), Gökhan Gögkoz (TUR)
    Best MBs: Ivan Demakov (RUS), Faik Samet Günes (TUR)
    Best Libero: Yonder Roman Garcia Alvarez (CUB)
    MVP: Egor Klyuka (RUS)

Lots of random Turkish people. Could have given a prize to the Italian opp instead... And I guess everybody knows that the MVP was Pankov, bizarrely by far most accomplished player in the Rus team.

• Russia took it all with an almost U21, and without 2 key players ( Vlasov and Poletaev ).

This generation is really great, D. Volkov, Kliuka, Pankov, Poletaev, Vlasov, Nikitin, they all can compete for a spot on senior team in a very near future, and there is Kimerov whon have a super potencial as well

Turkey seems to finally form a good base on male category, this is a good team and from now on i see them fighting agains the second levels team eu europe like Czech Republich, Portugal, Spain, Greece an so on.

I expected more from Brazil. Iran and Cuba, could have done better too

• Lots of random Turkish people. Could have given a prize to the Italian opp instead... And I guess everybody knows that the MVP was Pankov, bizarrely by far most accomplished player in the Rus team.

Toy had brilliant tournament :win: Pool with Brazil, Russia, Argentina and Turkey was much stronger than other one and Toy was the best opp for sure. Still MVP award for Klyuka is a mystery, dunno on what basis he got that award 8|

Brazildk

Also Kurkaev was missing ;)

• Toy had brilliant tournament :win: Pool with Brazil, Russia, Argentina and Turkey was much stronger than other one and Toy was the best opp for sure. Still MVP award for Klyuka is a mystery, dunno on what basis he got that award 8|

Brazildk

Also Kurkaev was missing ;)

I think he got the MVP due to his game in final. He had far the best attacking stats in the Russian team and closest one to him was around 15-20% lower.