2015 FIVB World League

• I watched the game and I believe we are too far from our level.
    Who was your number 6 (Kuriak, kurak, kureak or sth like this). He was a kind of Italy's Ivan Zaystev

• Although I feel like Poland is the strongest in this group, we should remember how badly manned Russia was. And USA, who knows how far they'll go. I feel USA has a lot to prove without a go-to opposite, they need to know what position should Matt take and who's going to the bench, Sander or Russell or Troy. I think mentality wise Iran is the strongest in that regard. They could beat teams that lack something. Poland is the most complete team in this pool, hardly ever going out of system while other teams are figuring out what to do and if some ace player come back like Muserskiy will in their home arena, they can only get stronger. For Poland, they need to maintain consistency as I feel like the setter position would need more refining and the opposite Kurek has to settle in his new role and become calmer in tough situations if the other teams gets fortified or meets the stronger teams in the next away matches. There are times when I think Kurek can be a bit fragile when he gets stuffed by the block. I don't believe Russia is that weak but they have to win games now. USA's outside hitters are getting better than before last year. With Rooney gone, the team was injected more youth in them which they badly needed with their vital players who won the olympics are gone from NT. And yeah, USA needs to have more african blood in this team. Brazil is already preparing for it with Isac and they are simply being left behind in that regard.

• Iran losing away is not a shocking result, even last year they lost 5 out of 6 away matches. but they really looked bad tonight, without their usual fighting spirit, some of them looked lazy and unmotivated, Kovac played 3rd and 4th sets completely with bench players and at least they did something. Poland also didn't impress tonight but they were good enough for this Iran. our block didn't exist and they had no answer for Kurek.

most of Iranian players are still carrying injuries from the last year, I think it's better to play a B/C squad in Russia. after all their chance is very slim to win an away match this year. 2 or 3 wins at home are probably enough to keep Iran in top division, that should be the goal this year.

• Although I feel like Poland is the strongest in this group, we should remember how badly manned Russia was. And USA, who knows how far they'll go. I feel USA has a lot to prove without a go-to opposite, they need to know what position should Matt take and who's going to the bench, Sander or Russell or Troy. I think mentality wise Iran is the strongest in that regard. They could beat teams that lack something. Poland is the most complete team in this pool, hardly ever going out of system while other teams are figuring out what to do and if some ace player come back like Muserskiy will in their home arena, they can only get stronger. For Poland, they need to maintain consistency as I feel like the setter position would need more refining and the opposite Kurek has to settle in his new role and become calmer in tough situations if the other teams gets fortified or meets the stronger teams in the next away matches. There are times when I think Kurek can be a bit fragile when he gets stuffed by the block. I don't believe Russia is that weak but they have to win games now. USA's outside hitters are getting better than before last year. With Rooney gone, the team was injected more youth in them which they badly needed with their vital players who won the olympics are gone from NT. And yeah, USA needs to have more african blood in this team. Brazil is already preparing for it with Isac and they are simply being left behind in that regard.

John Speraw should call to Obama, he will know how to invite his colleagues. :sos:
    Juantorena in Italy, Leon in Poland. As far i know two Cubans are staying now in USA after resigned from playing in Cuban national team about week ago.

• I watched the game and I believe we are too far from our level.
    Who was your number 6 (Kuriak, kurak, kureak or sth like this). He was a kind of Italy's Ivan Zaystev

Iran's setter is just too good though.He only needs one or two players for Iran to become as consistent as the other teams. They should serioiusly take a page out of Italy's book and naturalize two or three foreign players. I don't know about Iran's laws but it'll probably take a decade for their natives can have taller players but it would be such a waste if Iran don't peak along with their setter.

• See you after next match
    By the way, Who is Kurek?
    I see you didn't understand my irony for Piotrek.
    Well, it seems you didn't watch volleyball matches while Iran wasn't in elite, but it's typical for supporters who want only success...
    Anyway, nice to meet you.

See you after next match
    Well, it seems you didn't watch volleyball matches while Iran wasn't in elite, but it's typical for supporters who want only success...

See you after next match

I watched the game and I believe we are too far from our level.

I love you now. What a pity you are only 15...

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I love you now. What a pity you are only 15...

Thank you
    But why it's pity that I'm only 15?!

• Iran losing away is not a shocking result, even last year they lost 5 out of 6 away matches. but they really looked bad tonight, without their usual fighting spirit, some of them looked lazy and unmotivated, Kovac played 3rd and 4th sets completely with bench players and at least they did something. Poland also didn't impress tonight but they were good enough for this Iran. our block didn't exist and they had no answer for Kurek.

most of Iranian players are still carrying injuries from the last year, I think it's better to play a B/C squad in Russia. after all their chance is very slim to win an away match this year. 2 or 3 wins at home are probably enough to keep Iran in top division, that should be the goal this year.

Iran's got a chance to go down due to the fact, they've got 3 very strong teams in their Pool. Australia has already taken 1 set in each of their matches. Iran's only has won 2 sets in their 3 matches. Still plenty of matches to play though.

In my ranking system, Iran is 8-10 rank (Serbia and Canada are about the same), Australia is much farther down 18th currently.

FIVB needs to make the Group 1 have 12 teams instead of 8, it is just too few and with only 1 team promoted and demoted right now is just not enough for me.

• Canada beat Argentina 3-0 (25-21, 27-25, 25-19).

Not very surprising result with this argentine roster, but the team showed some nice things, in defense mainly. Canada did nothing special tbh other than give the ball to Schmitt who single handly won the match taking advantage of his height difference with many of the argentine players (for instance, two starters of Arg today Bruno and Zornetta are below 190cm). I was pleaseantly surprised by Bruno in OH and Santucci at L, Gonzalez in setting had his moments too. Hopefully this boys will manage to win a set tomorrow.

• Is there any YouTube channel or links that provide full matches for Russian, Poland, Iran, Brazil, and USA matches?

Thanks for the help in advance!

• Is there any YouTube channel or links that provide full matches for Russian, Poland, Iran, Brazil, and USA matches?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Try nootsport on youtube :)

-
    Great 3-1 win for USA! Troy played much better than last week and I believe Anderson's now officially back to outside
    Jaeschke came in the beginning of the 3rd set and play pretty good too, glad to see that there are more young and talented players

• A good news from this match (POL vs IRN) for Iran was good performance by Manavinezhad (20 years old). I think they are finally introducing a receiver that is strong at attack and serve, and not bad at receiving. He told a year ago (while in junior team) that I want to be like Kurek and Sander, and now playing against them. I hope he can have some good suggestion from foreign clubs and improve his volleyball there unlike other Iranians.
    There is an interview with him by FIVB about two years ago (while in youth team) and there is said: "With a name as long as he has, with a total of 25 characters, all those in the world of volleyball better start practicing the right spelling and the correct phonetics, because it looks more than probable that this young fellow has arrived to stay."
    link: http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR…&Language=en#.VXKShM-qqko

Dont be that pessimistic, Although I agree with you that Iran wont move to the final round, but with the behavior that Russians show I think we would get more that 3 wins and we can be 3rd in this pool. And if Poland plays as terrible as yesterday, and we play a little bit better It will be possible to win tonight.