2015 FIVB World League

• What a confusing website is. Where can I find the Statistics of the games in the official world league website?

Best player rankings:
    Intercontinental -> Intercontinental Group 1 /2 /3 -> Competition -> Statistics

Match statistics:
    First, select the match, e.g.: Intercontinental -> Intercontinental Group 1 /2 /3 -> Match Schedule -> Click "Match Centre" of the target match
    Then go to Match Statistics by Team

• Actually, he suffered from a pressure drop. That's why he had to be out of the game for a couple of sets(the two sets that Iran was the loser!).

Oh thanks. Do you mean low blood pressure, and he felt dizzy?

I could feel the big difference when he's not on court. He's so important offensively for the team, when he's in good shape!

• From what I could understand, the long pause at 11:9 for Iran in the 5th set started with Antiga's accusation of Gholami's foot fault during service -- stepping on the (extended) side line. The second referee tried to confirm with the first referee whether it could be challenged, and got the response "no". It'd be good if someone could confirm what's happening.

This is an interesting catch from Antiga. Without checking the regulations, I think players are supposed to be within the 9m region defined by the extended side lines when they contact the ball during service. However, I've never seen a single rally in which players are fouled by this violation.

What I think is that a scenic role was played by Antiga and he showed that he's quite skillful to handle a tough situation in order to change everything for his team.
    He apparently knew that nothing was happened in the game and just tried to get a long cessation in the last set since, as you told Gholami who was at serves at did a good job there this technique could make a positive situation for Poland(in my mind). Antiga was able to stop the game around 10 min or more without getting any time-out and unfortunately the referees specially the second one were not qualified enough for this such game and they just try to convince Antiga and what a ridiculous performance that was sown by the second referee that he almostly talk with all players of the match and the supervisor of the match in the last step! :)) Consequently, it made Iranian players unhappy so that you can find some videos of their anger in the worldofvolley website...
    Fortunately, Gholami did his good performance in serving again and it obliges Antiga to get a time-out... After the game he mentioned that this is his right to get a challenge. Actually, he didn't mentioned that he keep badgering and discussing with the second referee around 10 minutes or more. Honestly, I've never seen such a weak judge before.

• Oh thanks. Do you mean low blood pressure, and he felt dizzy?

I could feel the big difference when he's not on court. He's so important offensively for the team, when he's in good shape!

I don't know what was his exact injury, but he told that "I felt there was no oxygen in the hall and my heart beat went up as well as I was dizzy"

• Best player rankings:
    Intercontinental -> Intercontinental Group 1 /2 /3 -> Competition -> Statistics

Match statistics:
    First, select the match, e.g.: Intercontinental -> Intercontinental Group 1 /2 /3 -> Match Schedule -> Click "Match Centre" of the target match
    Then go to Match Statistics by Team

Thank you, it worked :)

• To be honest.....

You are just a litlle trolling attention seeker and every other word is wasted time.

Congratulations for being the first user making me try the "ignore list". So no need to respond to me anymore......

EDIT: "Ignore function" works fine 8)

• I'm Just Sorry for Some People who Insulting the Nation and the People of the Iran For Just a one Single Match In WL

• You are just a litlle trolling attention seeker and every other word is wasted time.

Congratulations for being the first user making me try the "ignore list". So no need to respond to me anymore......

Of course, let's call me troll, it's just easier. http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…ce-of-zatorski-video.html I will wait when Germany will qualify to first divison and Iranian player would behave in the same way against Steuerwald or Tillie. Your respond is useless for a now. I was laughing and i tolerate every kind of rude behavior even this of Mousavi in Poland but it will not accept when they do it again and again in much more offensive way.

• Excuse me, but what did you expect if you support and are so happy what your players doing against rival?

Let me clear for u something :I do not admire marouf's behavior in this game and also in the some older games for being angry and screaming on the refrees but under that circumstances in the other side polish coach for making delay time to ruine the gholami's serve , stimulate the players of iran and the players for that behavior of polish coach and also for weakness of second refree become angry . i saw that serve of gholami for many times for check that his foot crossed the longitudinal volleyball court but i saw no errors on his serve . this story could be end by showing a red card for marouf from the first refree . i just said to you u fingers the whole people of iran for being wild just for a single match in WL and u allow that to compare this people with animals!!!! im really sorry for ur opinion

• Let me clear for u something :I do not admire marouf behavior in this game and also in the some older games for being angry and screaming at the refree but under that circumstances in the other side polish coach stimulate the players of iran for making delay time to ruine the gholami's serve and the players for that behavior of polish coach and also for weakness of second refree become angry . this story could be end by showing a red card for marouf from the first refree . i just said to you u fingers the whole people of iran for being wild just for a single match in WL and u allow that to compare this people with animals!!!! im really sorry for ur opinion

As you see you support these kind of behavior, I didn't see anywhere one word "sorry" or "maybe we shouldn't do this", there is no justification for you, because everyone can take a challenge if there is such possibility, even before rival's serving, talking with referee is also allowed and this is not a reason to behave like this. BTW, it wasn't screaming into referee but into Zatorski's face.

• Well, naming a player "gorilla" isn't rude and shouting in a noisy stadium just to be heard is rude! :teach: What a compelling logic!

I'm not going to waste my time to answer these stupid posts and users anymore. :wavy:

I think this noise everytime that teams can't comunicate with each other at any moment is really little grain of sand to mannsers of your players. I really like when there is little psychological fight at every men match because it's interesting but everything has its limit, :wavy:

• As you see you support these kind of behavior, I didn't see anywhere one word "sorry" or "maybe we shouldn't do this", there is no justification for you, because everyone can take a challenge if there is such possibility, even before rival's serving, talking with referee is also allowed and this is not a reason to behave like this. BTW, it wasn't screaming into referee but into Zatorski's face.

u sure that u are read my post !! As i said , i dont admire this some hateful behavior of some players that screaming on the refrees such as kubiak screaming in the face of first refree in the match of poland vs brazil for WC last year, if u remember that . this examples of screaming players are a a lot .as i said refrees dont work correctly . he should clear this tensions with the players by showing a red card to marouf . as u see refrees behavior is the main problem . and u said that marouf screaming on zatorski face !! u see it on this short video but reality is that the marouf screaming on second refree to show his place on volleyball court . one thing clear for me about u polish fans that u Polish fans do not tolerate failure and if u lose a match u made any excuse for justification .
    i dont wanna discuss about this match to u anymore pls dont reply to this again!!!

• u sure that u are read my post !! As i said , i dont admire this some hateful behavior of some players that screaming on the refrees such as kubiak screaming in the face of first refree in the match of poland vs brazil for WC last year, if u remember that . this examples of screaming players are a a lot .as i said refrees dont work correctly . he should clear this tensions with the players by showing a red card to marouf . as u see refrees behavior is the main problem . and u said that marouf screaming on zatorski face !! u see it on this short video but reality is that the marouf screaming on second refree to show his place on volleyball court . one thing clear for me about u polish fans that u Polish fans do not tolerate failure and if u lose a match u made any excuse for justification .
    i dont wanna discuss about this match to u anymore pls dont reply to this again!!!

I also don't need to discuss with you anymore but you don't need to shout. :wavy: Also I'm waiting when finally any team will win in Iran, because the only team that did it is Brasil but with result 3-2 and next match they lost. Lose is one topic, growing agression of your players is second topic, totally another. Also I don't accept any your feel sorry what players who represent you are doing while I feel like I extorted this feel sorry from you. I'm observing your posts everywhere when I was silent about this and you really supported this. Until someone doesn't respond it's wrong no one of Iranians mention it was unacceptable. Just live your life.

• after the terrible performance of olympic champion in WL finally rumors came true . Voronkov must resign and Alekno must replace , based on the Shiipulin Expression!!

i think if Alekno would the Head Coach of Russia since the beginning of WL , russia at least achieve some wins the matches at home . I think Voronkov is a terrible coach

EDIT : Alekno will replace at the end of the WL

• For me sounds very good. Hopefully Alekno will take Russian team and fly to Iran. It may be big motivation for all players to win some points. Russia has a buisness to not be kicked off from first division so every point, match is like gold for them. USA will qualify from first place and for them almost two matches with Poland in Poland will look like friendly so they can play with first squad every minute or play with first squad only to the moment of qualification and they can gift us points. There are two ways of my prediction. Also Poland can't lose today last match in Iran easily. We need though one point and it will be good if Russia will be motivated and win something in Iran. They are still under normal level but they improved. Reception is sick, but some players are trying to fight like Biriukov.

• The whole idea of the hosting a game is to instill a fear of God in the hearts of the players from the visiting team, make them fear for their lives and put them in the state in which a rabbit stays, while the cobra approaches :rolll:

P.S. I am not sure if joking or not :D

• Yeah, I do not agree with Marouf's behavior but this was not as impolite as you talk about it .Please remember Luis Suarez biting in the Football Worlcup match! I do not agree with the way you talk about us as well!
    This game is important but please keep calm and just watch the match nothing more.
    Dear Polish fans please try not to tell that we have the same problem with other Teams like USA. I know we had the same tension which was happened by impolite behavior of your teammate!! I don't know how you didn't remember that!
    The more important thing is that because of sensitivity of game between Iran and Poland this year tensions kept hot.