2015 FIVB World League

• I, on the other hand, like Ngapeth even more now. He obviously has zero fucks to give about anything :thumbsup:

• I have waited.. I waited.. and.. nothing.. no statement..

"If We beat France in Division B Final, We would win 2015 FIVB World League"

-------- SARCASTIC MODE ON (only for our troll Bartek) -------------
    Wait, wait, wait! Wasn't Bartek, the great defender of the N1 team (actually, N3 based on the World rankings and N4 based on the WL 2015), the one who said how Poland is invincible now because they are the world champions :) I have waited, waited, and waited for you to come and write about Poland's misfortunes in the WL's finals, how Kurek is the greatest opposite there ever was, and how they should all kneel to the world champions, but instead they left without a medal, beaten by the very same French team :) And yet, Bartek said nothing about Poland, even if his self-confidence burst like a bubble, but instead comes here trolling Bulgaria again. This means some serious issues :)
    --------- SARCASTIC MODE OFF -------------------

By the way, Mark Lebedew has published a very interesting read on his blog with his analysis of the World League finals. I share his opinion on most but one topic - the Olympic champion. What he surely is right about is that a champion is the team which is better in the final, not in the tournament overall, which recently is exactly Brazil's problem.

• My Dear, did You really expect that Poland, without World Champions Wlazły, Zagumny, Winiarski and Ignaczak from 1st 6 will win World League Title? Playing against Teams which played with almost 1st 6 from WCH?

;)

• My Dear, did You really expect that Poland, without World Champions Wlazły, Zagumny, Winiarski and Ignaczak from 1st 6 will win World League Title? Playing against Teams which played with almost 1st 6 from WCH?

;)

Of course I didn't ;) And I said at least once here in the forum that this Polish team will be more or less different because of the missing players. To me, it would be very, very difficult to replace Wlazly and Winiarski. Wlazly most of all because there are not so many great options.

Anyway, I was being sarcastic :) Now the question is what we are going to do until September when the World Cup starts... Good that I follow beach volleyball at least :D

• Now the question is what we are going to do until September when the World Cup starts... Good that I follow beach volleyball at least :D

I am not worried. Ngapeth headbutting his way through off-season, the next episode of my beloved italian soap opera, Leon learning to sing the polish anthem....

There will be plenty of entertainment, i am very sure. And if nothing helps we just bring on Bulgaria/Stoychev and create some traffic "out of nothing". :drink:
    Personally, i will go for beachvolleyball as well, but rather on the active part. I only hope for good weather for the next weeks 8) :obey:

• I am not worried. Ngapeth headbutting his way through off-season, the next episode of my beloved italian soap opera, Leon learning to sing the polish anthem....

There will be plenty of entertainment, i am very sure. And if nothing helps we just bring on Bulgaria/Stoychev and create some traffic "out of nothing". :drink:
    Personally, i will go for beachvolleyball as well, but rather on the active part. I only hope for good weather for the next weeks 8) :obey:

I will be following the European League and take a look at the next generation of Poles.
    And right after it will be he Hubert Wagner Memorial.

• -------- SARCASTIC MODE ON (only for our troll Bartek) -------------
    Wait, wait, wait! Wasn't Bartek, the great defender of the N1 team (actually, N3 based on the World rankings and N4 based on the WL 2015), the one who said how Poland is invincible now because they are the world champions :) I have waited, waited, and waited for you to come and write about Poland's misfortunes in the WL's finals, how Kurek is the greatest opposite there ever was, and how they should all kneel to the world champions, but instead they left without a medal, beaten by the very same French team :) And yet, Bartek said nothing about Poland, even if his self-confidence burst like a bubble, but instead comes here trolling Bulgaria again. This means some serious issues :)
    --------- SARCASTIC MODE OFF -------------------

By the way, Mark Lebedew has published a very interesting read on his blog with his analysis of the World League finals. I share his opinion on most but one topic - the Olympic champion. What he surely is right about is that a champion is the team which is better in the final, not in the tournament overall, which recently is exactly Brazil's problem.

Can you share the link for that analysis on F6?

;)

IMO it's not surprising to see Poland winning the world league this year. There're no teams that are really well ahead atm, and Poland is still highly competitive with the current squad. From the retired players, I feel that winiarski's absence is the most influential. He's better than kubiak in both offense and reception, although kubiak has geared up his level in the past year. Bieniek has been a very strong addition throughout the tournament, and its just that he seems to be out of gas in the final one or two games after starting all matches (did he?) the past two months.

• IMO it's not surprising to see Poland winning the world league this year. There're no teams that are really well ahead atm, and Poland is still highly competitive with the current squad. From the retired players, I feel that winiarski's absence is the most influential. He's better than kubiak in both offense and reception, although kubiak has geared up his level in the past year. Bieniek has been a very strong addition throughout the tournament, and its just that he seems to be out of gas in the final one or two games after starting all matches (did he?) the past two months.

Maybe a little bit yes, he slowed down. It was his debut season, so well, he'll get used to this fast pace of playing ;) One of the most eye-catching among MBs, for me, and yeah I know how it sounds, praising our own player :D But still he was sensational overall in this tournament. WAY better than Nowakowski :gone: