Champions League 2007/2008 (playoffs/final four)

• All Playoffs 12 LIVE on TV!
    Men's and Women's Indesit European Champions League 2007/08
    Luxembourg, 12th February 2008– Europe’s top volleyball clubs competition, the Indesit European Volleyball Champions League is heading into the playoffs 12. All the matches will be live on TV. Beside the host broadcasters, LAOLA1.tv, CEV’s online video streaming portal, as well as Eurosport 2, CEV partner, will show some matches of the men’s and women’s competition live.
    Besides the live matches LAOLA1.tv also offers highlight clips of the matches. The internet streaming can be seen for free on www.laola1.tv.

Playoffs 12 – 1st leg – Local Time Program:

Men

Tuesday 12.02.2008

19:00 Panathinaikos ATHENS vs Knack Randstad ROESELARE (live on ERT/Sport +)

19:00 CET Dinamo Tattransgaz KAZAN vs. JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA (live on Eurosport 2, www.laola1.tv, www.bwin.com at 17.00 CET and delay on RTR and TVP Sport)

20:30 Bre Banca Lannutti CUNEOvsCopra PIACENZA (live on Sky Sport 2)

Wednesday, 13.02.2008

19:00 PARIS Volley vsAS CANNES (live on Sport +)

20:00 VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN vsDinamo MOSCOW (live on Eurosport 2, RTR and www.laola1.tv, www.bwin.com)

Thursday, 14.02.2008

20:30 Sisley TREVISO vsPortol Drac Palma MALLORCA (live on Sky Sport Extra and delay on TV Islas Beleares, to be confirmed www.laola1.tv, www.bwin.com)

• and today watch highlights from yesterday's games - at 16:30 (CET) on Eurosport 2 and on 20:00(CET) - will be some match -

• 20:30 Sisley TREVISO vsPortol Drac Palma MALLORCA (live on Sky Sport Extra and delay on TV Islas Beleares, to be confirmed www.laola1.tv, www.bwin.com)

Are u gonna say that this game will be at laola? cause there is no info on the site... :white:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Haha, why are you crying? Friedrichschafen are very good team. I didn't know that Germans and Czechs are so good.
    Look what I have found
    14.02.2008 / 20:30 Sisley TREVISO - Portol Drac Palma MALLORCA. The time maybe is CET. I don't know where it'll be shown.

• Vfb Friedrichshafen - Dinamo Moscow 3-0 (25:20, 25:20, 26:24)

Seems like the final four in Poland won`t be so xciting. I doubt Germas will let Russians wins the revange.
    Justyna i`m so sorry... :huh:
    Today is my the most important game Treviso-Mallorca. Sure everyone knows who is the favorite but still... Does anybody know if this game will be in laola?

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Superbobo, I know that Friedrichshafen is a good team, but I like more (much more heh) Dynamo ;)

Seems like the final four in Poland won`t be so xciting. I doubt Germas will let Russians wins the revange.

I still have a hope, but if Dynamo won't be play in FF... can I go with you to Italy? :D
    and I wanted write that I'll crossed my fingers for a Mallorca, but better no... You see what happened with Dynamo :roll:

• I still have a hope, but if Dynamo won't be play in FF... can I go with you to Italy? :D
    and I wanted write that I'll crossed my fingers for a Mallorca, but better no... You see what happened with Dynamo :roll:

Ahahahaha sure, u are more than invited :D
    Speaking of Mallorca, well, yeah maybe support today Treviso :whistle: anyway my fingers crossed for Piacenza were ok so let`s say I will be supporting Mallorca today ahahaha, kidding.

Plamen Konstantinov

• Treviso is not playing so well this year. I think Mallorca has a chance to make a good result there...

And Justyna, don't bother. First Dinamo is strong enough to beat Friedrichshafen in straight sets. And second, Dinamo always sucks in final 4, so you won't miss a lot if they don't manage to qualify ! ^^

• ... and Mallorca Lost 0:3 ;(

Plamen Konstantinov

• ... and Mallorca Lost 0:3 ;(

Does it really matter :whistle: . Their opponent in next round will be Friedrich... or Dinamo Moscow. They won't make it to final. Next year we'll see mighty Itas Diatec.

• Does it really matter :whistle: . Their opponent in next round will be Friedrich... or Dinamo Moscow. They won't make it to final. Next year we'll see mighty Itas Diatec.

Yes girl it does matter - for ME and some OTHER people here! if for you not, please shut up and go to another topic! :S
    Yes i was impolite right now, but everything has some borders and u just passed it!

Moderation by Armel: Back to the topic please, any other post not related to the 2007/2008 champion's league playoff will be deleted.

Plamen Konstantinov

• second is Friedrichschafen
    Dinamo MOSCOW (M) - VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN (M) 3-1 (18-25 25-23 25-18 25-22)

• 4th is Panathinaikos, first defeat for them today 3-2 against Knack Roeselare, but they knew they had advanced already when they won the first set (they had won 3-0 in Athens).

So, I see Kazan will be -as expected- Cannes' next opponent. However it's nice to hear that Jastrzebie won today. They haven't published the stats yet, did Dinamo Kazan play with the original line-up throughout the match?