Champions League 2007/2008 (playoffs/final four)

• Dynamo: Ball, Kosariew, Bogomołow, Tetiuchin, Stanley, Apalikow, Jermakow (libero) oraz Jegorczew, Babiczew, Bowduj, Gierasimow, Zajcew
    I didn't watch match, but I read that in last 2 sets Ball, Stanley and Tetiuchin didn't play.

• 4th is Panathinaikos, first defeat for them today 3-2 against Knack Roeselare, but they knew they had advanced already when they won the first set (they had won 3-0 in Athens).

So, I see Kazan will be -as expected- Cannes' next opponent. However it's nice to hear that Jastrzebie won today. They haven't published the stats yet, did Dinamo Kazan play with the original line-up throughout the match?

Not in the 4th set.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Today to the best 6 will join also Treviso and i hope Piacenza :roll:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Can someone generalize which are the teams qualified, and what is the system after this round.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• next round is:

Winner of matches Treviso/Mallorca against VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
    Panathinaikos ATHENS against winner of matches Piacenza/Cuneo
    Dinamo-Tattransgaz KAZAN against FRA AS CANNES

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• better to watch Eurolegue Basketball.

Have a nice watch :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sisley Treviso is leading 2-0 to Mallorca and for sure is the next finalist.
    So Playoffs 6 probably will be
    Sisley Treviso - VFB Friedrichschafen
    Panathinaikos - Copra Piacenza
    Dinamo Kazan - AS Cannes

the games will be 4./5./6. 03.2008 and 11./12./13. 03.2008

results
    Portol Drac Palma MALLORCA - Sisley Treviso 0-3 (18-25 24-26 24-26)
    Copra Piacenza - Bre Banca Lanutti Cuneo 3-1 (23-25 25-21 25-21 25-20)

• yeeah, treviso and piacenza advanced to the next round :D

I want to see both these teams in Łódź, today i bought the tickets ^^

• Ivan CONTRERAS awarded best scorer and best spiker of the League Round
    With 128 points scored in 22 sets played, Ivan Contreras topped the Best Scorers' list ahead of Agamez Urango Liberman Cristho (Panathinaikos Athens/120 points) and Yordanov Boyan (Olympiacos Piraeus/119 points). With 122 attack kills, he was also awarded as 'Best Spiker' of the League Round. He received the Indesit Awards during the last match played at home by Knack Randstad ROESELARE.

Men’s Indesit European Champions' League
    Individual Awards League Round

Best Scorer: Ivan CONTRERAS (Knack Randstad ROESELARE)
    Best Server: Adornelas DA SILVA RENATO (Unicaja Arukasur ALMERIA)
    Best Spiker: Ivan CONTRERAS (Knack Randstad ROESELARE)
    Best Blocker: Norbert WALTER (Knack Randstad ROESELARE)
    Best Receiver: Alexis Ruben GONZALES (Portol Drac Palma MALLORCA)

• I Hope that Treviso,Piacenza,Panathinaikos go to WIN!(some brazlians played)

I have a doubt.. if have three games.. won´t semi final???? or the three teams plays all around?!

Sisley Treviso - VFB Friedrichschafen
    Panathinaikos - Copra Piacenza
    Dinamo Kazan - AS Cannes

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Ho, ho the first probably will be Dinamo Kazan after what they did to AS Cannes today
    Dinamo-Tattransgaz KAZAN - AS CANNES 3-0 (25:21 26:24 28:26)

• Ball and Stanley on a very good day... The score was 26-26 in the third set, Clay (surprise, surprise) serves two aces and unfortunately for me...game over. I 'm off to watch PAO now.

• Ball and Stanley on a very good day... The score was 26-26 in the third set, Clay (surprise, surprise) serves two aces and unfortunately for me...game over. I 'm off to watch PAO now.

Stanley is a killer, I saw what serves he had aagainst Brazil. The score was (huh) again 26-26 in the first set and he had thrown 2 bombs against Giba, who had a bad reception. I can give you the link. Now everybody can watch Copra against Panathinaikos live on laola1.tv, oh and today what a game follows - Milan Arsenal. Today is a big day. :)

• No chance for Panathinaikos.
    Panathinaikos - Copra Piacenza 1-3 (25-18 21-25 23-25 18-25)

Zlatanov with yellow card and 22pts and on the other side Agamez maybe about 23-24pts, he was unstoppable too.

• Oh what a surprise, sorry Marsia...
    But i`m quite happy now cause Piacenza has a big chance to come to Łodź and then i will change my italian plans for sure :D
    Why Zlati got a yellow card? and did Rodriguez play?

Plamen Konstantinov

• Why Zlati got a yellow card?

Because he's unable to keep his temper ?

He got a yellow card in Tours in 2005 for contesting a referee's decision. This gave TVB's supporters a good reason for booing him when he was serving when Piacenza was strongly dominating the game and the audience was rather quiet. This stupid contestation (and the also very stupid behaviour of Bovolenta during the whole game) acted like gasoline over a fire on the audience, and just at this time the team of Tours began to play better. Piacenza had suddenly to face both a better team and, thanks to Zlatanov, an angry audience. And Piacenza lose the game because of many mistakes of Zlatanov and Marshall who were completely unable to keep their level of play in such a mood.

• Referee made some errors and in one decision the ball was definitely in and Panathinaikos argued with the referee that it was out and then Piacenza players became furious. In the 1/2 final for Greek Cup Plamen Konstantinov with his Iraklis spoils for a fight with the side-referee, because was judging balls for Panathinaikos and every time somebody play with them referees are bought. Maybe it's true - team with two Brazilian players - Dante, Marcelo... to keep them in such a team... But, forget it.

• Because he's unable to keep his temper ?

He got a yellow card in Tours in 2005 for contesting a referee's decision. This gave TVB's supporters a good reason for booing him when he was serving when Piacenza was strongly dominating the game and the audience was rather quiet. This stupid contestation (and the also very stupid behaviour of Bovolenta during the whole game) acted like gasoline over a fire on the audience, and just at this time the team of Tours began to play better. Piacenza had suddenly to face both a better team and, thanks to Zlatanov, an angry audience. And Piacenza lose the game because of many mistakes of Zlatanov and Marshall who were completely unable to keep their level of play in such a mood.

Wow ok now i know u don`t like him, but there wasn`t my intention...
    Zlati is a great player, i really like him and always enjoy watching him in the playground. He behaves emotional in the playground because he has bulgarian blood :D anyway thanks for answer...

Plamen Konstantinov