Champions League 2010/2011

• juantorena IMMENSO Trento leads 2-1
    Still very very difficult. today service and reception are not at the top :wavy:

• I guess it's early but congratulations Trento. I'm in love with Juantorena. :cup:

• Great game from both teams. Great defense by Zenit, great Ball and Tetyukhin, Magnificent Huantorena and Kaziyski rose like a fenix in the fourth to kill 6 + times :obey: Very good game for Stokr, better than the previous game, Sokolov played well too :)

• It was a boring match.Russian teams have always been weak mentally against Italian teams.Italian's womens' league is not as strong as before but mens' league is still amongst the strongest.ones maybe the strongest.

• Trento :drink: :drink:

Zenit was better IMO but Osmany did magnificent job on serve :obey: :obey: we an only bow to him :obey: he was so calm on serve in 3rd set on 19:20 :whistle: Kaziyski underperformed, poor reception in 2nd set allowed Zenit to take that set :teach:

Stokr.. what to say about him ... maybe better nothing except I hope he will leave Trento at the end of season :drink:

Another proof that they are better than all teams in Europe even when they dont play good :obey:

P.S I will have to change avatar again :rolll: just kidding :drink:

• Kaziyski, look what happens when your idol underperforms:

http://www.cev.lu/mmp-cgi/show…=p_prj_game_summary&key=0

who is the best scorer? Who scored the most BPs?

:drink:

• Abrosimov 8 blocks :white: He is a giant above the net,btw how old is he? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Trento :obey:

It was a boring match.Russian teams have always been weak mentally against Italian teams.Italian's womens' league is not as strong as before but mens' league is still amongst the strongest.ones maybe the strongest.

Well, Trento won 3 champions league titles and 2 world club titles in a row. Last 2 years only Italian teams won CEV cup and Challenge cup. Nuff said!

• I ment he could do much better but in that case final wouldn't be interesting :rolll:

Russian blockers are very strong, not only with great height, but the block is strong, so even Kazyiski can be blocked several times, especially when the balls are not high enough. Huantorena saved the situation and let Kazyiski and Sokolov to kill the intrigue at the fourth set :)

• Russian blockers are very strong, not only with great height, but the block is strong, so even Kazyiski can be clocked several times, especially when the balls are not high enough. Huantorena saved the situation and let Kazyiski and Sokolov to kill the intrigue at the fourth set :)

Sokolov should be starter.. Stokr is way below this team, weakest link IMO :thumbdown:

Zenit isn't typical Russian team with many killing blocks, I've watched them many times this season and mostly they were using defensive blocks just to slow the ball :whistle:

• Almost 50% of credits 4 Trento's victory goes to the one & only Osmany JUANTORENA :obey: :obey:
    He carried the team on his shoulders in the final part of set 3 - spikes, points and good serve. The 25-23 score, IMO, turned out to be a turning point for the whole match: Kazan players' self confidence was shaken abd they started to feel the pressure upon them. On the oppositre, I noticed Trento improved both serve and reception in 4th set.
    Many credits to trainer Stoichkov , being able to put aside Riad for a more effective Sala (not to mention Stokr --> Sokolov) .
    Congrats to Kazan, the best opponent trento has met until now in CL finals... :thumbup:
    Looking for CL 2012... ciao :wavy:

• if you have someone like Juantorena in your team you simply cannot lose.this guy is a monster he is too good to be a human. best player atm in the world without a doubt . russian block is one of the best and he spiked like he had clear net. fantastic player i love watching him too bad he is not playing for any NT , Osmany and Leon would make unstopable duet in Cuba NT :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Stoichkov is another guy, from Barcelona :)
    Huantorena is a beast, that's for sure :)) But Alekno pointed the block solely over Kaziyski, we heard it at the break :lol:

• Almost 50% of credits 4 Trento's victory goes to the one & only Osmany JUANTORENA :obey: :obey:
    He carried the team on his shoulders in the final part of set 3 - spikes, points and good serve. The 25-23 score, IMO, turned out to be a turning point for the whole match: Kazan players' self confidence was shaken abd they started to feel the pressure upon them. On the oppositre, I noticed Trento improved both serve and reception in 4th set.
    Many credits to trainer Stoichkov , being able to put aside Riad for a more effective Sala (not to mention Stokr --> Sokolov) .
    Congrats to Kazan, the best opponent trento has met until now in CL finals... :thumbup:
    Looking for CL 2012... ciao :wavy:

Stoichkov was a football player in 90's :lol:

Stoichev surely did a decent job as a coach, I liked the way he inspired the team and keep them focus!

Overal it was an interesting match and until the half of the 3rd set I beleived Kazan took the match in thier hands and will pull out Trento. But then again Juantorena proved them wrong! What a player! :obey: :obey: :obey: