Challenge Cup 2011/2012

• Great day today! Politechnika won! I'm glad that I was able to see the ending 'cause it was just priceless... Mikołaj-Chuck :obey: He finished Russian off. Politechnika had a few points more than Russians after Ardo's serves and then "great" duo Wierzbowski & Żaliński showed their awesome skills in reception - seriously, I have no idea why they tried to receive almost every ball by fingers :rolll: We lost few points and finally Mikołajczak attacked with full power and later he added 3 aces :D I hope they won't give up in Kharkiv though Gorzkiewicz is just hopeless and in some moments guys fought with his sets, not only with Ukrainians :aww: Please, Patrick, be healthy...
    I keep my fingers crossed for Częstochowa and Warszawa next week. Just fight, guys :box:

• Great day today! Politechnika won! I'm glad that I was able to see the ending 'cause it was just priceless... Mikołaj-Chuck :obey: He finished Russian off. Politechnika had a few points more than Russians after Ardo's serves and then "great" duo Wierzbowski & Żaliński showed their awesome skills in reception - seriously, I have no idea why they tried to receive almost every ball by fingers :rolll: We lost few points and finally Mikołajczak attacked with full power and later he added 3 aces :D I hope they won't give up in Kharkiv though Gorzkiewicz is just hopeless and in some moments guys fought with his sets, not only with Ukrainians :aww: Please, Patrick, be healthy...
    I keep my fingers crossed for Częstochowa and Warszawa next week. Just fight, guys :box:

In Kharkiv I don see much chances for Poli ;) Loko didn't played on 100% as they have important match vs Fakel on Saturday. Czewa has more chances but Vadeleux should be back for next week.

• In Kharkiv I don see much chances for Poli ;) Loko didn't played on 100% as they have important match vs Fakel on Saturday. Czewa has more chances but Vadeleux should be back for next week.

Dude, didn't they already "close the mouth" of everyone who doesn't give them chances for win? :wavy: I think that they surprise not only people who watch them but also their coach and themselves. And I hope they'll keep surprising us. Two things I'm afraid of are reception (these Ukrainians' bombs and wonderful Wierzbowski & Żaliński make me stop breathing) and Gorzkiewicz. Though I believe that motivation and will to fight can overcome all adversity. They will grab the golden set.

• Dude, didn't they already "close the mouth" of everyone who doesn't give them chances for win? :wavy: I think that they surprise not only people who watch them but also their coach and themselves. And I hope they'll keep surprising us. Two things I'm afraid of are reception (these Ukrainians' bombs and wonderful Wierzbowski & Żaliński make me stop breathing) and Gorzkiewicz. Though I believe that motivation and will to fight can overcome all adversity. They will grab the golden set.

Poli won, they deserved that win but... dunno have u seen hall in Kharkov. I did and Loko is 20% stronger there. ;) Also they weren't 100% focused on first match as they had match vs Fakel in Superleauge playoff. There is no way Loko repeat same performance as in Warszaw, leading 5-6 pts and droping them in finish of set. U can expect more bombs from service line but also a lot more pressure on Poli attackers. And believe me Ukrainians will be motivated too, they r always playing good in European matches.

But key fact is that Poli can't repeat same perfomance as in Warszaw or better to say I can't imagine Loko droping 5-6 lead like they did in Poland. Pressure from fans will be huge and I don't see them resisting to that.

• Poli won, they deserved that win but... dunno have u seen hall in Kharkov. I did and Loko is 20% stronger there. ;) Also they weren't 100% focused on first match as they had match vs Fakel in Superleauge playoff. There is no way Loko repeat same performance as in Warszaw, leading 5-6 pts and droping them in finish of set. U can expect more bombs from service line but also a lot more pressure on Poli attackers. And believe me Ukrainians will be motivated too, they r always playing good in European matches.

But key fact is that Poli can't repeat same perfomance as in Warszaw or better to say I can't imagine Loko droping 5-6 lead like they did in Poland. Pressure from fans will be huge and I don't see them resisting to that.

Bet was- Warszawa wins You will show Your naked photo here.

• AZS CZĘSTOCHOWA RENNES VOLLEY

Punkty:

1. Krzysztof Gierczyński 17 pkt 1. Thomas Lamoise 13 pkt
    2. Bartosz Janeczek 17 2. Jaromir Kolacny 12
    3. Dawid Murek 14 3. Keith Pupart 12

Atak:

1. Krzysztof Gierczyński 14 pkt 1. Jaromir Kolacny 11 pkt
    2. Dawid Murek 14 2. Keith Pupart 10
    3. Bartosz Janeczek 13 3. Thomas Lamoise 10

Blok:

1. Wojciech Sobala 3 pkt 1. Thomas Lamoise 2 pkt
    2. Krzysztof Gierczyński 2 2. Keith Pupart 2
    3. Bartosz Janeczek 1 3. Jaromir Kolacny 1

Zagrywka:

1. Bartosz Janeczek 3 pkt. 1. Thomas Lamoise 1 pkt.
    2. Łukasz Wiśniewski 2 2. Martin Repak 1
    3. Krzysztof Gierczyński 1

• Hahahahahahaha! Politechnika is in a semi-final! They didn't even have to play a golden set, 'cause they beated guys from Lokomotiv on their own ground 3:2 :D Kaziyski, woohoo, are you there? Good evening! :wavy:

Lokomotiw Kharkiv - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 2:3 (25:22, 28:26, 23:25, 23:25, 14:16)

Polish guys :obey: What a pity that we can't watch it. They're just amazing. Losing two sets and then winning three in a row.

Now I'm waiting for Częstochowa. I hope they won't disappoint me.

EDIT: AZS Częstochowa made it to! What a fantastic day... My guys :heart:

Rennes Volley 35 - Tytan AZS Częstochowa 3:1
    (20:25, 25:22, 25:15, 25:18 )
    golden set: 15:11 for Częstochowa

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• Hahahahahahaha! Politechnika is in a semi-final! They didn't even have to play a golden set, 'cause they beated guys from Lokomotiv on their own ground 3:2 :D Kaziyski, woohoo, are you there? Good evening! :wavy:

I'm here, don't worry :wavy: Wrong estimation about Poli, no big deal :drink:

• I'm here, don't worry :wavy: Wrong estimation about Poli, no big deal :drink:

I told you! :whistle: :D
    Do you have something to say about other teams in semi-final? Prefaxis Menen (with Częstochowa) and... it isn't resolved yet: Maccabi Tel Aviv or Tomis Constanta (with Politechnika)

• I told you! :whistle: :D
    Do you have something to say about other teams in semi-final? Prefaxis Menen (with Częstochowa) and... it isn't resolved yet: Maccabi Tel Aviv or Tomis Constanta (with Politechnika)

wasn't this team involved in one of the biggest sensations last year :rolll:
    can they do the miracle now?

Tomis will be weaker since the coach and the libero left the club last week.
    I see a Polish final :D

• What kind of sensation?

don't forget that in 4th set score was 16-14 for Menen and finished 25-16 :rolll: in golden set 7-4 for IBB and another paranormal comeback with 1-8 run for Belgians :rolll:

I also think something stinks here :whistle: c'moon Menen lost in Norway ?( :cheesy: :gone: against Bergen :what: :rolll: now trashed leading team in Turkish cham'ship :cheesy:

:rolll: CEV Challange Cup 2010/2011

• I told you! :whistle: :D

Tomis lost Stoev as coach, they lost vs Dinamo Bucuresti few days ago so I don't think they can endanger Poli ;) but who knows :whistle: Menen is level below Czewa, it would be big surprise if they miss finals as Menen is mediocre Belgium team, quite young squad Czewa must use it :drink: Cheering for both Polish teams, especially Poli, they bought me for a life time :obey:

P.S. Comparing to best Polish teams Czewa and Poli are mediocre but they'll bring first European cup for Poland after long time. Another proof money can't buy hearth and fighting spirit :whistle:

• According to plan both polish teams won today :thumbsup:

Tomis Constanta - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 2:3 (20:25, 25:21, 25:23, 18:25, 11:15)
    Tomis: Torcello (6), Maiyo (23), Bojovic (8 ), Voinea (11), Birau (15), Blanco (2), Pantoja Silva and Silva Castro (6), Began, Pavel, Lescov (2)
    AZS: Wierzbowski (13), Żaliński (19), Zajder (10), Kreek (7), Mikołajczak (10), Steuerwald (6), Wojtaszek and Nowak (13), Gorzkiewicz, Krzywiecki, Szymański (5)

AZS Częstochowa - Prefaxis Menen 3:1 (25:18, 20:25, 25:15, 25:23)
    AZS: Gierczyński (11), Kamiński (12), Murek (7), Drzyzga (1), Wiśniewski (12), Sobala (11), Stańczak and Hebda (2), Oczko (2)
    Prefaxis: Coucke (11), Radović (5), Coolman (13), Ver Eecke (6), Schouren (13), Kust (3), Dejonckheere and Wijk Tegenrot (1), Vandecaveye (1), Ndongo (1)