Challenge Cup 2011/2012

• My fighters :heart: Ofc, I won't say "I can't believe it" 'cause I knew it, I feel it in my heart from last week :D What an amazing day was yesterday for polish volleyball. All four teams made it!

• :rolll: In 3rd set Warszawa-Częstochowa Czest led 23-14, Santa Claus went to service and did 23-23 but unfortunately lost 27-25. Actual is 2426 2523 2527 2-1 to Częstochowa.

• Częstochowa won with Politechnika 3:1 (24:26, 25:23, 25:27, 20:25). The match was in Warszawa and rewenge will be in Częstochowa this Saturday. Good job, guys! Though I kinda feel sorry for guys from Warszawa and for their coach. I don't know... I feel like Politechnika deserved more to win Challenge Cup... :S But Częstochowa is my team so I cheer for them, ofc. So come on, take this cup!

Santa Claus went to service

You made me laugh :lol: I personally call him Mikołaj-Chuck. I saw only 4th set so I see that I have to watch a replay.

• Częstochowa won with Politechnika 3:1 (24:26, 25:23, 25:27, 20:25). The match was in Warszawa and rewenge will be in Częstochowa this Saturday. Good job, guys! Though I kinda feel sorry for guys from Warszawa and for their coach. I don't know... I feel like Politechnika deserved more to win Challenge Cup... :S But Częstochowa is my team so I cheer for them, ofc. So come on, take this cup!

You made me laugh :lol: I personally call him Mikołaj-Chuck. I saw only 4th set so I see that I have to watch a replay.

Congratulations, Bella :thumbsup:

• Today Politechnika won 3:2 (14-25 22-25 25-22 25-23 15-11), so it's time for a golden set.
    LIVE HERE

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Wojtaszek got injured, instead of him Maciej Krzywiecki on court

• AZS Częstochowa won 18:16 in Golden Set
    Congratulations :flower:

• No way :( Czestochowa should be grateful to referee, because this ball, which could give Politechnika a matchball was CLEAR in the court!!! And Wojtaszek, my God... Of course, they changed this situation A LOT, because when the opponent leads 0:6 in golden set it's hard to try to fight. I just can not believe, that Politechnika allowed them to win this match...

Congrats to both, finally, we've got a cup in european tours!

• Golden Set

Warszawa-Częstochowa

6-0
    7-4
    11-8
    13-11
    13-13
    14-13
    14-14
    14-15
    15-15
    16-15
    16-18.

• OH.MY.GOD. I have to watch a replay :sos: When I was leaving home it was 2:0 and I was pretty sure that Częstochowa is going to win it easily... How wrong I was :white: Holy shit... Stańczak in second set was crazy :obey: Wiśniewski :box:
    I have a big heart for Politechnika after what they showed this season but I'm happy for Częstochowa. Thank you for this victory, guys :flower:

Wojtaszek got injured, instead of him Maciej Krzywiecki on court

NO! Can you tell me what happened? Is it very serious?

• NO! Can you tell me what happened? Is it very serious?

Something with his ankle, supposedly... It looked very serious, on award ceremony he was sitting on the podium when the other players stood.

• Something with his ankle, supposedly... It looked very serious, on award ceremony he was sitting on the podium when the other players stood.

;( He's my favorite. I can't be happy for Częstochowa if with Damian is not good... I hope he'll recover quickly 'cause NT is waiting for him.