CEV Cup 2011/2012

• Thank you thank you thank you! :obey: I have watched two sets on the first link and yours is much better.

Well... First set for Fenerbahce but Sovia fights back :box: What I could see (and it was really really difficult to see something) that Igła plays great in defence today. Come one, Soviacy!

• Fenerbahçe Grundig: Marshall 20, Kemal 5, Miljkovic 22, Quiroga 9, Emre 10, Arslan 7, Serkan (L), Turgay 1, Erden.

Asseco Rzeszow : Lotman 1, Grzyb 9, Grozer 7, Akhrem 16, Nowakowski 10, Tichacek, Ignaczak (L), Bojic 15, Mika 1, Kosok, Gontarıu 8, Dobrowolski.

@toraypower

No. He had 7 pts.

Official stats here

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I can't believe that Grozer was blocked so many times :sos: I would start with Gontariu in some match. To check that option, at least. I don't know what's wrong with Kowal, he has full bench and he doesn't use it (like in a last match against Skra). Luckily, he did some changes today. Tichacek doesn't show nothing special lately... so good to have Dobrowolski. And what's with Lotman? He left the court quickly but I don't know if he was so poor or he had some problems maybe? I haven't seen that.

Ok, I won't say they could win it and other blah blah blah... Actually, I'm happy that they fought and they didn't let Ivan and his teammates eat themselves. I'm waiting for a revenge in Rzeszów.

• Well, i think real disaster is when the bench players can't do that :)

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Hell yeah! Great Resovia! I see, that coach Kowal started to think - amazing. He's playing with Bojic and Dobrowolski on court. It proves that he wants to win matches and understand that with players, who are not in good shape he won't do this.

• I've seen Resovia too many times this season to have good opinion on them :whistle:

I believe that everything bad is already behind them and Kowal went after the brains (he began to substitute players that are sucks, luckily). Say what you want, I still believe in them. Nothing will change.

• I believe that everything bad is already behind them and Kowal went after the brains (he began to substitute players that are sucks, luckily). Say what you want, I still believe in them. Nothing will change.

U have right to believe but u r not objective ;) that's all :drink:

• Rzeszów-Fenerbahce:

Scorer:

1. Gyorgy Grozer 26 pkt 1. Ivan Miljković 23 pkt

2. Marko Bojić 18 2. Leonel Marhall 20

3. Wojciech Grzyb 14 3. Rodrigo Quiroga 11

Spike:

1. Gyorgy Grozer 23 pkt 1. Ivan Miljković 18 pkt

2. Marko Bojić 14 2. Leonel Marhall 14

3. Wojciech Grzyb 9 3. Kemal Kayhan 11

Block:

1. Grzegorz Kosok 2 pkt 1. Leonel Marhall 5 pkt